Tinder is fucking suifuel

ibetucnt

ibetucnt

Certified beauty
It takes me literally 2 sentences to tell girls i wanna fuck them and for them to agree to come to my place with this guy

fuck this shit, chad can fuck a different girl every other day on tinder. knowing you will never experience this is the worst feeling in the world

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, Deleted member 616, Truecel14 and 2 others
Chad sees women in a completely different way than chadlites and below.

• +1
Reactions: getra, Deleted member 4562, EckhartTollemaxx and 7 others
Women love sex bro

He looks like a manlet. And how many matches did you get?
Can you try photoshopping his pics to make his skin brown and more ethnic, and see if the results are the same? I doubt they will be.

Last edited:
Body body body body
Fuck fuck fuck fuck

Damn i wanna roid so hard, but to scared of norwooding.
Body is such a overlooked part on this forum. All my female friends are addicted to muscular guys.

• +1
Reactions: nastynas, Avoidant, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Using free or Paid tinder?
free

got dozens of superlikes
have 99+ in match box
Damn i wanna roid so hard, but to scared of norwooding.
Body is such a overlooked part on this forum. All my female friends are addicted to muscular guys.
he's roiding and doesnt seem to be norwooding

free

got dozens of superlikes
have 99+ in match box

he's roiding and doesnt seem to be norwooding
I wanted to use roids too but I just learned photoshop :)
I did some digging, and found that model is a 5'10 MANLET. even im taller than he is. Shorter people can build muscle easily. So the trick is, fake your body. Got it.

Last edited:
It takes me literally 2 sentences to tell girls i wanna fuck them and for them to agree to come to my place with this guy

fuck this shit, chad can fuck a different girl every other day on tinder. knowing you will never experience this is the worst feeling in the world

he doesn't even look outstanding jfl

• +1
Reactions: nastynas

send us some chat screenshots..
I am kinda bluepilled about Tinder sluts these days.
A tiny tiny tiny minority of available foids are on Tinder.
I've had my chicofishes ignored and told to fuck off tons of times.

There are of course a minority of sluts who want to be pumped and dumped

Last edited:
send us some chat screenshots..
I am kinda bluepilled about Tinder sluts these days.
A tiny tiny tiny minority of available foids are on Tinder.
I've had my chicofishes ignored and told to fuck off tons of times.

There are of course a minority of sluts who want to be pumped and dumped

Screen Shot 2019 10 20 at 10412 AM
Screen Shot 2019 10 20 at 10649 AM
Screen Shot 2019 10 20 at 10733 AM
Screen Shot 2019 10 20 at 10807 AM

Fucking hell meanwhile I needa act goodboy to get interest. Fuck sake look at the tinder. It's over.

• +1
Reactions: xit
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Life is so fucking pathetic and cruel....
You said you made a tinder account

You're in London..

Have you thought about running day game on oxford street like 99% of all the PUA people?
Run Mystery method bro :feelshaha:

Do they respond straight away?
Deleted after 2 hours, I had like 10 likes but pretty sure its tinder's marketing strategy fake likes
Slayer, 10 likes is a lot

Did you swipe?
Life is so fucking pathetic and cruel....

You're in London..

Have you thought about running day game on oxford street like 99% of all the PUA people?
Run Mystery method bro :feelshaha:
I’ll probably get arrested or kicked in the balls. Although maybe run fake police game?

Perfect body for slaying not those bloated bodybuilder types

Did you swipe?

I’ll probably get arrested or kicked in the balls. Although maybe run fake police game?
I only swiped on white girls but no match.
It was 5 in the morning tho.

Fucking hell meanwhile I needa act goodboy to get interest. Fuck sake look at the tinder. It's over.
asians cant be badboys bro its just the way it is

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
I only swiped on white girls but no match.
It was 5 in the morning tho.
The likes must have been Korean girls.. make a new account and wait a few days

Did you swipe?

most no, I always wait at least 20 min after the girl message before responding, so answers are like 10min to few hours after

most no, I always wait at least 20 min after the girl message before responding, so answers are like 10min to few hours after
Fair, it’s bad to look too eager
What psl are you?

This is what @Bobbu flay doesn't understand.

Even if you improve yourself and become "normal", you'll never have this.

Doesn't mean you shouldn't improve, but you need to know you'll never have this.

note that he has cuck eye area
he looks good cause of good ratios/fwhr and well developed lower third, body helps a bit

note that he has cuck eye area
he looks good cause of good ratios/fwhr and well developed lower third, body helps a bit
his eye area is not that bad, and body is huge halo

This is what @Bobbu flay doesn't understand.

Even if you improve yourself and become "normal", you'll never have this.

Doesn't mean you shouldn't improve, but you need to know you'll never have this.
You guys put pussy on a pedastool so much.

It’s not hard to get laid at all jfl at this.

Please don’t bring me into this defeatist autist shit that you have going on

• +1
Body halo is real

You guys put pussy on a pedastool so much.
No one is doing that here?
It’s not hard to get laid at all jfl at this.
Is that why you only linked two convos on tinder of people not even agreeing to fuck you within two sentences?
Please don’t bring me into this defeatist autist shit that you have going on
Again, not defeatist, but again, you;re too emotional to understand the logic behind it.

No one is doing that here?

Is that why you only linked two convos on tinder of people not even agreeing to fuck you within two sentences?

Again, not defeatist, but again, you;re too emotional to understand the logic behind it.

Jesus Chris man can we not do this whole internet argument debating shit? It’s fucking stupid at this point.

I don’t agree with anything your saying and I don’t see why your so bothered by this.

And like do I have to post more? It’s kinda ridiculous when I’ve already proven I’m literally talking to a girl as we were speaking. If it’s hard for you I’m sorry bro.

And it is defeatist because your literally trying to say don’t even try in the other thread. I don’t agree with that mentality at all and I’m not changing my view on this.

• +1
Reactions: Preposterous
Fuck life honestly

Jesus Chris man can we not do this whole internet argument debating shit? It’s fucking stupid at this point.
Then stop responding? Lol.
And like do I have to post more? It’s kinda ridiculous when I’ve already proven I’m literally talking to a girl as we were speaking. If it’s hard for you I’m sorry bro.
What you posted is no where near equivalent to "having girls send you their address after two messages"
And it is defeatist because your literally trying to say don’t even try in the other thread.
I never said you shouldn't try, you can look for a quote if you want, but you won't find it

In your mind:

"You should try, but you will never become Chad, you can still improve yourself"
and
"You should just give up"

Are the same sentences.

Again, if you don't want to debate, don't respond.

Then stop responding? Lol.

What you posted is no where near equivalent to "having girls send you their address after two messages"

I never said you shouldn't try, you can look for a quote if you want, but you won't find it

In your mind:

"You should try, but you will never become Chad, you can still improve yourself"
and
"You should just give up"

Are the same sentences.

Again, if you don't want to debate, don't respond.
Why do you guys keep responding?

It’s like you guys have nothing better to do but argue and complain.

Jfl were meeting up to go to her place tomorrow and we’ve barely talked
AB5D502E D453 40EF 9E71 63ED7D0E9E5A

man go do something with yourself instead of you know.... doing all this extra shit. It’s just tiring and childish.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: xit
Why do you guys keep responding?

It’s like you guys have nothing better to do but argue and complain.

Jfl were meeting up to go to her place tomorrow and we’ve barely talked View attachment 141361

man go do something with yourself instead of you know.... doing all this extra shit. It’s just tiring and childish.
Huh, I thought you didn't want to debate?

JFL if you think the picture you posted is equivalent to "two messages and she wants to fuck"
It’s just tiring and childish.
Then why are you responding? You know it takes me only several seconds to type out these replies while watching youtube videos, you're the one who is emotionally invested in proving yourself to online strangers while simultaneously complaining about "internet debates' while being fundamentally incapable of walking away from them

Huh, I thought you didn't want to debate?

JFL if you think the picture you posted is equivalent to "two messages and she wants to fuck"

Then why are you responding? You know it takes me only several seconds to type out these replies while watching youtube videos, you're the one who is emotionally invested in proving yourself to online strangers while simultaneously complaining about "internet debates' while being fundamentally incapable of walking away from them
The amount of effort in that reply is hilarious ngl

But yeah Whatever bro idc go watch your YouTube videos in your basement or whatever

I gotta go to bed got a date tomorrow

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275
The amount of effort in that reply is hilarious ngl

But yeah Whatever bro idc go watch your YouTube videos in your basement or whatever

I gotta go to bed got a date tomorrow
Keep replying, your obsessed in defending yourself in online debates ngl, keep projecting.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Haha he is haloed by body meanwhile idiots here dont wanna get off the couch to exercise to even give having a nice body a chance.

why ppl say he has an OKAY eye area lol his eyes are really good some ppl here keep their expectations and standarts so high

This post just told me to roid srs