Tinder IS suppressing your visibility if you don't pay after some time. Tested&confirmed

C

czwarty

Master
On one hand it's Lifefuel on the other it's Rage.

For last 3 weeks I received 4 likes on Tinder. I knew it wasn't cause I'm ugly, because I had a high amount of likes when I first registered, but still, it was frustrating. I already knew the pattern on how they suppress the visibility, as I went through that many times. I didn't want to do it but I finally broke and decided to buy Gold just as experiment, to check my suspicions. I did it like 8PM yesterday, now after ~20hrs I have suddenly gotten 40+ matches, plus now I'm still getting a match around every 30 minutes, that's from when I was swiping yesterday. And almost all from good looking girls too, which proves my ELO is fine.

So yeah, these fucking jews, kikes, soaps, coal substitute motherfuckers ARE suppressing your account until you pay the extortion tribute, even to such levels as to deny you all visibility from women, even those you swipe on. They know you have no choice, and that OLD is dominant way for dating today.

I don't know if everyone is subject to this. Sub5s probably not, their situation is dire already, if JewGroup wants them to remain as clients they'd probably boost them for free to not make them ragequit before they pay. Chads, I don't know, maybe top 1-5% is left alone because from what the Match Group representatives admitted, these people are basically a free ad for these apps. But I wouldn't be surprised if they get that too.

But if you are in group that does have chance on OLD, that is in these top ~20% but below Chad, then you will almost surely be subjected to algorithm fuckery whose sole objective is to force you to pay.

So yeah, if you're suddenly not getting any results on Tinder, it doesn't always definitely mean you're ugly and women are swiping you left. If you are getting results IRL, and did have matches in first 24hrs after registration, and then zero traction after some time on Tinder, then way more probable reason is that these women don't even see you at all.
Now this might give you lifefuel if you were insecure about your looks, or make you rage because of realisation that your success is entirely dependant on jew fuckery.

All in all I'm curious whether anyone else checked it and what results you had. Many people here still wrongly assume it's all cope and all you need is to be good looking to always do good on tinder. I know there are many copers who use "shadowban" as excuse for their shit performance, but as I saw now it's not all bullshit.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 29078, 5.5psl and 16 others
All those armies of programmers and strategists behind the scenes are always up to something. Nothing is ever fair in capitalism

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 29078, Deleted member 17244 and 9 others
i was getting everything after i paid for tinder platinum lol

day and night difference

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, 5.5psl, RAMU KAKA and 5 others
this is facts bro i have only got 1 like in 5 months.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29078, 5.5psl, bishounen0bladee and 9 others
sub htn male moments

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
CF783548 08B9 4B33 968B 1E2613D31CFA

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Artemis, greyrock45 and 11 others
All those armies of programmers and strategists behind the scenes are always up to something. Nothing is ever fair in capitalism
Facts. They put up stories and articles bout body positivity and imporance of personality match in their fucking front page, and then devise the most vile, scheming, blackpill-based algorithms in the app core lol

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 23391, Oueyy and 4 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, 5.5psl, ascension and 1 other person
Lifefuel then

Didnt u use boost?

• +1
3270343 1675201942705

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, reptiles, 5.5psl and 4 others
First and only time i used tinder i got 30 matches in 7 days, of which only TWO were engaging with me in convos, jfl.

The girl that was most engaging was my looksmatch.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and BoneDensity
Just use your account as a chadfish to boost elo and switch your pics back to yours to take advantage of chad elo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 5.5psl
First and only time i used tinder i got 30 matches in 7 days, of which only TWO were engaging with me in convos, jfl.

The girl that was most engaging was my looksmatch.
I had up to 120 likes on first day, only to get stuck with 0 per day after barely 2 weeks :lul:

Lifefuel then

Didnt u use boost?
nope, I did use the like view/select option tho (the one where you can see who liked you and then match with them if you want)

edit: oh and about that like select option. Few of likes I had there were sitting there for multiple weeks. And I was swiping multiple times, going entire 50-like swipe queue and never saw them. So yeah that too, fuckers don't show you girls who liked you in queue so I couldn't match with them even though they swiped me right, until I paid.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Of course, they boost new profiles and those who pays boost or Platinum so you have to be really beautiful to have lot of matchs without paying

i hope i get cancer

• So Sad
Shadowban is cope

I get 20 likes in 1 hour with a morphed pics with cute girls

And with a noob pic I have 10 likes in 1 day

tinder = good face + nt pics

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
Got 20 likes overnight when I first downloaded it and then nothing

On one hand it's Lifefuel on the other it's Rage.

For last 3 weeks I received 4 likes on Tinder. I knew it wasn't cause I'm ugly, because I had a high amount of likes when I first registered, but still, it was frustrating. I already knew the pattern on how they suppress the visibility, as I went through that many times. I didn't want to do it but I finally broke and decided to buy Gold just as experiment, to check my suspicions. I did it like 8PM yesterday, now after ~20hrs I have suddenly gotten 40+ matches, plus now I'm still getting a match around every 30 minutes, that's from when I was swiping yesterday. And almost all from good looking girls too, which proves my ELO is fine.

So yeah, these fucking jews, kikes, soaps, coal substitute motherfuckers ARE suppressing your account until you pay the extortion tribute, even to such levels as to deny you all visibility from women, even those you swipe on. They know you have no choice, and that OLD is dominant way for dating today.

I don't know if everyone is subject to this. Sub5s probably not, their situation is dire already, if JewGroup wants them to remain as clients they'd probably boost them for free to not make them ragequit before they pay. Chads, I don't know, maybe top 1-5% is left alone because from what the Match Group representatives admitted, these people are basically a free ad for these apps. But I wouldn't be surprised if they get that too.

But if you are in group that does have chance on OLD, that is in these top ~20% but below Chad, then you will almost surely be subjected to algorithm fuckery whose sole objective is to force you to pay.

So yeah, if you're suddenly not getting any results on Tinder, it doesn't always definitely mean you're ugly and women are swiping you left. If you are getting results IRL, and did have matches in first 24hrs after registration, and then zero traction after some time on Tinder, then way more probable reason is that these women don't even see you at all.
Now this might give you lifefuel if you were insecure about your looks, or make you rage because of realisation that your success is entirely dependant on jew fuckery.

All in all I'm curious whether anyone else checked it and what results you had. Many people here still wrongly assume it's all cope and all you need is to be good looking to always do good on tinder. I know there are many copers who use "shadowban" as excuse for their shit performance, but as I saw now it's not all bullshit.
High IQ. I was stranged why suddenly I have so little matches or likes when I was more successfull before. Now I understand more.

• +1
Reactions: czwarty
So here's update. Now the premium account passed, and the likes are again around 0 :lul: I don't even get shown to women I swiped on. How I fucking despise silicon valley cucks I wish someone would go ER there

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
this is facts bro i have only got 1 like in 5 months.
Bro is ur avi the new Liverpool player szbolazski or wtv his name is? He’s a fucking mogger

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
all the more reason to stop using dating apps, seriously, they only bring bad news if you're not way above average. going to bars, nightclubs, or college is the best way to meet people and fuck chicks.

I can confirm i'm completly shadowbanned despite the fact i have 150+ matchs in total.

Now i have like 1 or 2 likes every 2 weeks and it can't be only because i'm ugly because i'm fine and i have some success IRL.

I only have shit selfies tho.

• +1
Reactions: czwarty
Bro is ur avi the new Liverpool player szbolazski or wtv his name is? He’s a fucking mogger
yes bro its a morph but i agree he mogs in motion anyway. didn't expect u to know about real football lol

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
yes bro its a morph but i agree he mogs in motion anyway. didn't expect u to know about real football lol
Mate I love real football. It mogs bro. I’m a big Man U fan tho so don’t hate me 😂

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin