"Tinder isn't real life"

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
I see this argument used as a strawman, saying online dating has not affected offline dating, because statistically not every girl is on tinder.

First off, even if this is true, many girls have created tinder accounts in the past and then deleted their accounts later. Secondly, there are other online dating apps and website. A TON. Lastly, Social media is a dating app. Literally all those slutty pics you see are literally a mating call for Chads. Every foid has tons of dudes in her DMs.

With things like Snapchat and Instagram its never been easier for a hole to be a total whore without anyone knowing except for the Chad's. The Becky posting her at prom with her wholesome normie bf is secretly snap chatting drug addict basketball Chad's behind the scenes. Normies are just totally oblivious to this, even after you tell them that they have a million things to say back to keep themselves bluepilled.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4383, bladeeout, Mateusz74 and 12 others

• JFL
Reactions: Peachy and Deleted member 4612
If you don't think social media and dating apps have shaped the SMV, you are coping.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: doll, Effortless, Deleted member 6217 and 8 others
most people meet through dating apps nowadays

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7465, turkproducer, Deleted member 7079 and 1 other person
It takes a special kind of retard to be bluepilled nowadays

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: doll, Effortless, Gaia262 and 12 others
The average girl has 100s of guys trying to hit her up on snapchat/facebook/insta, she doesnt even need a tinder

• +1
Reactions: doll, bladeeout, Deleted member 6217 and 7 others
High IQ thread

high status women don’t even need tinder cause they have so many guys sliding into their DMs on Instagram and snap

you wanna know a secret? Every girl has a private Snapchat story where she posts slutty pics to for only chad to see. Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: doll, bladeeout, turkproducer and 2 others
you wanna know a secret? Every girl has a private Snapchat story where she posts slutty pics to for only chad to see. Brutal.
this might be too brutal for me to handle

i'm shaking

but i can't say it's impossible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Edgar, Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 7465 and 1 other person
EEXANFal.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Copeful and Deleted member 4612
  • +1
Reactions: Reiraku, Deleted member 7465 and Deleted member 4612
Srsly though tinderpill is undeniable. You need to be at least chadlite tier if you want to get laid. No other way around. Being average isn't enough anymore.

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout, Effortless, Deleted member 6217 and 3 others
Semi agree. Tinder is kind of real life. If a female talking to you wouldnt swipe right on you in tinder its over. However a shit picture could drop your looks by 1 point or more.

• +1
Reactions: doll
@Subhuman trash @SubhumanCurrycel

its ogre

@Subhuman trash @SubhumanCurrycel

its ogre
Tbh 2 matches in 1 week one tranny one landwhale I actually wanted to off myself on the spot I swore of tinderbox because I actually might just kms if I do that again

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, sytyl, Deleted member 6217 and 5 others
The average girl has 100s of guys trying to hit her up on snapchat/facebook/insta, she doesnt even need a tinder
even below average foid i know irl has tons of guys hitting her up. while shes so ugly

Tbh 2 matches in 1 week one tranny one landwhale I actually wanted to off myself on the spot I swore of tinderbox because I actually might just kms if I do that again
brutal bro you arent’t even ugly just bad pheno

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
even below average foid i know irl has tons of guys hitting her up. while shes so ugly
I saw an average white girl who had 600 snapchat friend requests

• So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 6217
Her boyfriend is kinda ugly so idk how these girls choose their boyfriends
weird tbh

maybe she wants a dude she can easily control

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
dude stay the fuck off tinder

i don't wanna be racist, but WOMEN ARE WHITE SUPREMACISTS

IF YOU WERE WHITE YOU'D HAVE A SKINNY CUTE GIRLFRIEND

• So Sad
dude stay the fuck off tinder

i don't wanna be racist, but WOMEN ARE WHITE SUPREMACISTS

IF YOU WERE WHITE YOU'D HAVE A SKINNY CUTE GIRLFRIEND
Biggest white supremacists are foids brocel you are right.

Biggest white supremacists are foids brocel you are right.
go to 1:39, that's what i want to do to all foids

• JFL