Tinder likes/matches and your sexual appeal

lejend

lejend

Banned
So obviously the more likes you get per given time is indicative of your sexual appeal...

But has anyone looked deeper into this for example -

<? likes in a week = Over

?+ likes in a week = Chad

?

What's your opinion. What number of likes in say a week would you claim is a good place to be? (in the west)

inb4 dnrd,0,cope

I guess it depends if you live in a big city or not. the same normie could get very different amount of matches in NYC vs rural alabama.

• +1
Reactions: UltimateMan, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 6273
Create a tinder account with a caucasian name, acceptable age range (people in your age group), three pictures and one video. (one pic with full body and one with many people)

swipe right on every third women so that your like to dislike ratio is 1:3. Continue this process until you've accumulated 200 total swipes on your card deck.

Leave tinder.

The next day follow the same process, only this time end the run short by only swiping 100 times.

now you should have accumulated 100 total right swipes.

**by following this process you should be absolved of any tinder algorithm bullshit

If you have over 50 matches then you're a proper chad/tyrone.

• +1
Reactions: mmm, Deleted member 7419, Yerico7 and 5 others
Create a tinder account with a caucasian name, acceptable age range (people in your age group), three pictures and one video. (one pic with full body and one with many people)

swipe right on every third women so that your like to dislike ratio is 1:3. Continue this process until you've accumulated 200 total swipes on your card deck.

Leave tinder.

The next day follow the same process, only this time end the run short by only swiping 100 times.

now you should have accumulated 100 total right swipes.

**by following this process you should be absolved of any tinder algorithm bullshit

If you have over 50 matches then you're a proper chad/tyrone.
high iq thanks will try

So obviously the more likes you get per given time is indicative of your sexual appeal...

But has anyone looked deeper into this for example -

<? likes in a week = Over

?+ likes in a week = Chad

?

What's your opinion. What number of likes in say a week would you claim is a good place to be? (in the west)

inb4 dnrd,0,cope
if you gymcel yet never get 6-10 bish call you hot on tinder its over

my case is curious i get more matches from gay or bisexual people than proper straight girls, im straight, i dont know why