Tinder Match Rate In Countries of The World For a White Male [Map]

I get about 3-4 dates per week with hinge but I pay for premium. What was your issue with hinge? Also what kind of ethnic are you
Levantine. I asked for my datas and got banned basically for no REASONS.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
You think US is one of the hardest countries for dating?
Us and america in general is easiest mode with north europe. West europe bare germany is hardest mode

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Average looking American men in Russia or Poland get 28% match rate jfl
Keep coping. If you're not a wealthy American you will not get any more matches than in your homeland.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
By america, i include the whole english world btw where hookup and lower standards are the norm
Girls in Europe, South America, and most of Asia are more likely to have hookups and have lower standards than the English speaking world.

• +1
Us and america in general is easiest mode with north europe. West europe bare germany is hardest mode
I thought Germany was easy mode for ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Levantine. I asked for my datas and got banned basically for no REASONS.
Is levantine really ethnic? I am Italian and get mistaken for Levantine all the time. I guess its more Med, but not really white. I don't think its a failo, when I think ethnic I think curry or asian

• +1
Is levantine really ethnic? I am Italian and get mistaken for Levantine all the time. I guess its more Med, but not really white. I don't think its a failo, when I think ethnic I think curry or asian
Yes i don’t get failoed so i say ethnic but tbh women like my pheno. Its just for the clout at this point. Being indian is very tough

• +1
I agree I think Europe, asia, and latin areas are easiest
I think anyway its down to the phenotypes and such. I did extremely great in america and north europe more than never here. Like htb as an average match and models every few matches.
And i don’t count latin america. There i can get a 100k insta girl just by showing my face thats how much pheno matters on top of having high psl

• +1
Yes i don’t get failoed so i say ethnic but tbh women like my pheno. Its just for the clout at this point. Being indian is very tough
Levantine or med is a good pheno

• +1
Levantine or med is a good pheno
It is the best you can get if youre not north atlantid tbh. My coloring is good too. Olive skin, browner hair, and hazel eyes

• +1
It is the best you can get if youre not north atlantid tbh. My coloring is good too. Olive skin, browner hair, and hazel eyes
Yeah north atlantid is best but not as exotic. Have you considered blue colored contacts?

• +1
Yeah north atlantid is best but not as exotic. Have you considered blue colored contacts?
Yes exotic i genuinely think like 70% white looking + exotic is ideal for appeal. Ive collected enough data on looks.
Blue look fake on me and doesnt suit me. Light hazel or light green is the best it looks ethereal

• +1
Denying the truth
No, there was multiple studies proving UK is harder than America and Germany and Netherlands. + it’s commonly known UK is nightmare mode. You’re denying the truth

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98