Tinder may be the starting point of eugenics

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end
In the future all marriages will begin on Tinder, it will be like the only acceptable way for dating a person since any other form of heterosexual interaction Will be considered as harassment, plus poligamy will be allowed because of sexual liberation

The result will be eugenics since only the best genes Will be selected cause Tinder is entirely based on looks

I think thats precisely why Tinder was created

I just dont know who is behind it, jews, chineses etc idk

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, McShwick, Incoming and 11 others
I wish I never read your post now :feelsbadman:.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Chadeep and SubhumanCurrycel
Everyday we become closer to the reality of the book "Brave New World"

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JackSparrow and Deleted member 7079
indeed

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
This post cant be serious. And if yes then jfl at this autistic deluded way of thinking. I am sorry you haven't left your basement in months.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6400 and Pedro Zanatta
34B84B3A D5A0 47B7 94BE 263F193632B3

• JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, OOGABOOGA, Incoming and 4 others
This post cant be serious. And if yes then jfl at this autistic deluded way of thinking. I am sorry you haven't left your basement in months.
It is 100% serious
There's simply no way I dont believe this

This shit is already kinda happening now but it's useless as eugenics because ugly women will still breed

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, Chadeep and Deleted member 6902
This shit is already kinda happening now but it's useless as eugenics because ugly women will still breed
But they will have chad's kids, which Will be better than having kids with some random cuck as its happening nowadays

But they will have chad's kids, which Will be better than having kids with some random cuck as its happening nowadays
Still useless because boys inherit mother's traits so there will always be ugly men

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 7079
over for gallons and fucking gallons of men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Deleted member 5683
Still useless because boys inherit mother's traits so there will always be ugly men
Yeah man but I think having only one ugly parent is better than having two

Each generation Will be less ugly as time passes I think

tinder + education-related matches
i heavily support this opinion ^

Tinder selection = nazi eugenics.
If you dont have an aryan or at least med pheno its fucking over for you
Rice and currycels BTFO'd
Major dating apps are controlled by a mother corporation of mostly jews.

Better for the western world.

Tinder selection = nazi eugenics.
If you dont have an aryan or at least med pheno its fucking over for you
Rice and currycels BTFO'd

Major dating apps are controlled by a mother corporation of mostly jews.
Not surprising since they are the founding fathers of eugenics and racism

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Not surprising since they are the founding fathers of eugenics and racism
Despite the fact that their population has some of the highest % of genetic crossover aka inbreeding.
Fucking subhuman scum.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Subhuman trash and Uglybrazilian
Simps are behind it

Eugenics will slow down population growth and reduce overpopulation overall, since only the top-tier genetics will be allowed to breed which only represents a small portion of the current population.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Eugenics will slow down population growth and reduce overpopulation overall, since only the top-tier genetics will be allowed to breed which only represents a small portion of the current population.
not true cause eugenics doesnt impact foids

not true cause eugenics doesnt impact foids
Even so, a far less overall population of men will be breeding. You now have the same foids only going after the top 5% of men, supply and demand. One chad can only breed a certain amount of foids in a given time period, but now no other men aside from the chads are breeding anymore. So overall there will still be less population growth, even if a small difference.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Even so, a far less overall population of men will be breeding. You now have the same foids only going after the top 5% of men, supply and demand. One chad can only breed a certain amount of foids in a given time period, but now no other men aside from the chads are breeding anymore. So overall there will still be less population growth, even if a small difference.
nope cause foids abort and birth control to keep fucking more chads instead of having his basterd kids at 14 when they start fucking chads

In the future all marriages will begin on Tinder, it will be like the only acceptable way for dating a person since any other form of heterosexual interaction Will be considered as harassment, plus poligamy will be allowed because of sexual liberation

The result will be eugenics since only the best genes Will be selected cause Tinder is entirely based on looks

I think thats precisely why Tinder was created

aight killing myself when im 20 [][][][][][]