Tinder morph

N

Norwooder

Master
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
1,564
Reputation
2,259
I used a morph someone made of me and put it on tinder and girls have started to message first.
IT is what it is boys
Ropefuel and life fuel at same time, getting looks is a garuntee! That's ofcorse If I can do the right things and ascend
Screen Shot 2020 04 24 at 50116 pm
Screen Shot 2020 04 25 at 31443 pm
Screen Shot 2020 04 25 at 31601 pm
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Chadeep and BigBiceps
I am sorry you got no reply
 
she has to be some kind of single digit iq retard to not see it is a morph
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604 and Deleted member 4430

Similar threads

Baeseth
Replies
2
Views
32
jf8
jf8
smalldickbigdreams
Replies
7
Views
22
smalldickbigdreams
smalldickbigdreams
ragu
Replies
9
Views
10
ragu
ragu
J.bass
Replies
1
Views
18
jp212
jp212
B
Replies
0
Views
16
bibodude
B

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top