Tinder-Results after half a day: inceletto, orb, GTFIH guys

Fucking brutal

So buddy boyos,
1. i started with an random guy. i failed his age hard. he looked 30 and i put age to 21. he performed like utter shit. not 1 like in over an hour
2. we decided to stop and put in inceletto. Inceletto performed like dogshit and got 1 like in an hour.
3. we decided to delete this utter subhuman and went with Orb.
....and even he performed like dogshit. he got 3 likes in 1-2 hours. We were shocked at this point, even me. At this point we thought my tinder must be broken or some shit.

but i decided to go full tryhard one last time.
i used an chad with extreme good pictures and he performed well. he got 10 likes in 1 hour. When i woke up this morning he had 35 likes in like 13 hours and trough the night.
He had 20 matches after my second full swipe (1 full swipe at start, 1 full swipe after 12 hours)

I would say 20 matches is pretty decent for half a day. he would have 30-40 in 24 hours. Thats more than enough to get laid 2-3 times a week tbh.
@sytyl @Sikkunt23 @Hashtaggolu @christmasnight @Introvertednarc @eyearea @6ft1 @GODmaxxing @Ocelot @Warlow @Biggdink
Post a better picture of the dudes face

Wtf this is brutal... are all girls on tinder looking for terachads or what

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Wtf this is brutal... are all girls on tinder looking for terachads or what
This guy is maybe 8/10 facially or higher

I put height to 188cm and he has good body

And his pictures are high quality God tier

Minimum requirement for 2020

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
This guy is maybe 8/10 facially or higher

I put height to 188cm and he has good body

And his pictures are high quality God tier

Minimum requirement for 2020
Damn bro insanely fucking brutal. Absolute Suifuel for Manlets.

dn rd, only looked at the pics and they're all subhuman
western euros are usually subhuman tier even stacys

stacys in america, australia mog them hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and Deleted member 7753
western euros are usually subhuman tier even stacys

stacys in america, australia mog them hard
Neil De Grasse Tyson When The Coping Is Too Strong GIF - NeilDeGrasseTyson  WhenTheCopingIsTooStrong Cope - Discover & Share GIFs

did you use the same phone number for the 3 experiments? cuz that could easily be the problem even if it was a new number when you started

did you use the same phone number for the 3 experiments? cuz that could easily be the problem even if it was a new number when you started
Yeah

But @Hashtaggolu says I am only shadowbanned if I get zero likes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3163
Yeah

But @Hashtaggolu says I am only shadowbanned if I get zero likes
it isnt about being shadow banned even if you delete your tinder account tinder legally keeps your info for about 90 days, so if you inmediately make another account its gonna be hindered by the previous use, same with the email

it isnt about being shadow banned even if you delete your tinder account tinder legally keeps your info for about 90 days, so if you inmediately make another account its gonna be hindered by the previous use, same with the email
Bro

1. Guy failed
2. Inceletto failed
3. orb failed
4. Guy did good/okay

Bro

1. Guy failed
2. Inceletto failed
3. orb failed
4. Guy did good/okay
yes and i believe that chad would do 100% better with a new phone number you said it youself: " i used an chad with extreme good pictures "
thats why tinder experiments here have wonky results where some chads do worse than incels here with their 99+ likes, im sure most people just use the same number/email etc and ofc even if you are hindered if you are good looking you are still gonna do decently as you said on the OP

yes and i believe that chad would do 100% better with a new phone number you said it youself: " i used an chad with extreme good pictures "
thats why tinder experiments here have wonky results where some chads do worse than incels here with their 99+ likes, im sure most people just use the same number/email etc and ofc even if you are hindered if you are good looking you are still gonna do decently as you said on the OP
Depends on location maybe also

I did so many tinder experiments in past ngl

With my old number

So the last guy (best looking one imo) didn't max out at 99+ likes the first day?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4438
So the last guy (best looking one imo) didn't max out at 99+ likes the first day?
nah bro

he unironically had barely 40 likes in 14-15 hours

36 likes converted to 21 matches

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Maybe girls think orb is a chadfish ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
And of course all the girls are ugly as shit
Tenor 13

It's just his random selfies

Bad quality pictures

It looks pretty real tbh
Yea his bad quality selfies lower his smv

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
from 40 matches he wouldnt even fuck 3 ?
I can’t do that and I have like 50 matches rn can’t even fuck one. @personalityinkwell things are fucked

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 4438