tinder results htn

forum told me im mtn then i joined Twitter and 100 matches in 2 days, bumble 300 matches in 3 days

skinny af too with not good body

psl is bullshit
mirin you getting matches from twitter

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Danish_Retard, zyMOGenic and 3 others
Piggy nose and disgusting skin. Yup that's a MTN with body halo and tik tok trendy haircut.
Absolute coping at its best . This guy mogs . Muah pig nose lol when he fixes his skin hes chadlite smv and op has proof to back that up . Look at the screenshots

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294
forum told me im mtn then i joined Twitter and 100 matches in 2 days, bumble 300 matches in 3 days

skinny af too with not good body

psl is bullshit
Psl isnt bullshit lul theres more factors to smv and guys dont actually know how to rate psl for psl. Theres height, body, phenotype (eg dark curry can look like henry cavill psl wise and get 10 matches at best on tinder) and people here think that youre mtn if you dont look like david gandy or some shit. Then theres location where guys like sergi caberer do good in like germany but cap at like 10 15 likes in competitive cities where white guys look goodnand are gymcelled on avg. Theres a dude on here who claimed to be a gigachad the spoofed his location to Toronto and was shocked he did 5x worse. After seeing him i saw that he sas was basically nothing special here

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Absolute coping at its best . This guy mogs . Muah pig nose lol when he fixes his skin hes chadlite smv
his face is ok. Chadlite smv comes from mtn to low low htn face + 1psl for body. His face is subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268, VenatorLuparius and edodalic29
his face is ok. Chadlite smv comes from mtn to low low htn face + 1psl for body. His face is subhuman
True . But what if he was taller and had a wider frame? what would his psl be?

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
5'10 gymaxxed htn

gym is not cope you're just too lazy to go to the gym 6 times a week look at the results.
I go 3 times a week now and have similar results 6 times maybe overdoing it
not going gym is lazy cope

True . But what if he was taller and had a wider frame? what would his psl be?
probably the same with more girls obv and lust. Usually i dont see guys bursting into chad smv off body and height unless their face is ATLEAST mid to high htn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and edodalic29
Where’s htn ? His face is ltn

This just proves face barely matters I guess

But natty lifting is a cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
Psl isnt bullshit lul theres more factors to smv and guys dont actually know how to rate psl for psl. Theres height, body, phenotype (eg dark curry can look like henry cavill psl wise and get 10 matches at best on tinder) and people here think that youre mtn if you dont look like david gandy or some shit. Then theres location where guys like sergi caberer do good in like germany but cap at like 10 15 likes in competitive cities where white guys look goodnand are gymcelled on avg. Theres a dude on here who claimed to be a gigachad the spoofed his location to Toronto and was shocked he did 5x worse. After seeing him i saw that he sas was basically nothing special here
i did tinder in london and my matches are good and im happy with it, bumble was in uk too & it's all selfie pics so they cant see my body or height

idk bro, i feel like psl doesn't correlate with women and it's more of standards in the model industry

i asked people on here to rate me and majority said mtn, with a minority saying low htn - htn

most of them said i have good eyes, good jawline, good nose, good lips but i cant ascend past htn because i dont have hollow cheeks

Last edited:
  • +1

He is natty he won a natty bodybuilding competition

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ThousandCuts and Deleted member 7580
And copers on this forum will say women don’t care about muscles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
And copers on this forum will say women don’t care about muscles
fact they are just too lazy to go to the gym 6 times a week

i did tinder in london and my matches are good and im happy with it, bumble was in uk too & it's all selfie pics so they cant see my body or height

idk bro, i feel like psl doesn't correlate with women and it's more of standards in the model industry

i asked people on here to rate me and majority said mtn, with a minority saying low htn - htn

most of them said i have good eyes, good jawline, good nose, good lips but i cant ascend past htn because i dont have hollow cheeks
lol hollow cheeks. If you have good eeyes and jawline youre atleast 5psl. The hollow cheeks thing is some modeling bullshit. Some of these dudes rating are retarded.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Deleted member 7580
lol hollow cheeks. If you have good eeyes and jawline youre atleast 5psl. The hollow cheeks thing is some modeling bullshit. Some of these dudes rating are retarded.
true most of them are autistic

• +1

And psl doesnt always equal smv i agree

probably the same with more girls obv and lust. Usually i dont see guys bursting into chad smv off body and height unless their face is ATLEAST mid to high htn
i think and htn who is gymaxxed and 3 inches taller than the average man in his country is a chad

• +1
Reactions: cabbage and Blackgymmax
i think and htn who is gymaxxed and 3 inches taller than the average man in his country is a chad
Depends on pheno and city but yes its possible

i can send u the pics i sent them if u want bro, im not saying im not mtn but i dont understand how they can tell me i got good individual features then say mtn due to not having hollow cheeks its insanity

And psl doesnt always equal smv i agree
tbh i thought smv was things excluding ur face, can ur face smv be different from face psl?

Gymmaxxing is so underrated.. this guy with get so much more pussy then some of the stick figure chads out there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294, zyMOGenic and Deleted member 22924
The guy you're showing us is obviously YOU. Both of yous are talking wigger language throughout this thread.

>You probably never told anyone you were 5'10
>claims natty but defined upper chest and trapezius and seem to be MGF injections on delts
>shameless Tiktok haircut
>rating women's first reply from Tinder on TikTok using wigger language (???) proof of NT.

I don't think your success have anything to do with your muscles aside from your neck regarding women below 20 yo. I think it's thanks to the TikTok zoomer haircut hiding forehead failo, jaw is law and most importantly NTmaxxing.

gym is not cope you're just too lazy to go to the gym 6 times a week look at the results.
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP :lul::lul::lul:
So now my message here is that:
As always big jawed NTmaxxed HTN Brad will cope that the reason why he has some success, it's thanks to his "hardwork" A.K.A. getting a zoomer haircut and muscles in the gym like every other normies that have the same haircut, same phone, same airpods (see male whoredom exhibit A) and not instead what's intrinsic.
A.

• JFL
slayer but you should look for a virgin queen 🥰instead of these used thots🤮

i can send u the pics i sent them if u want bro, im not saying im not mtn but i dont understand how they can tell me i got good individual features then say mtn due to not having hollow cheeks its insanity
Sure you can send pics but im pretty sure youre 5+psl.
tbh i thought smv was things excluding ur face, can ur face smv be different from face psl?
smv = height pheno muscles tats beard/stubble and psl

all that matters is quality of the foid. all those look like obese whales

Sure you can send pics but im pretty sure youre 5+psl.

smv = height pheno muscles tats beard/stubble and psl
Bro u are one of the most delusional ”raters” on here. Legit mentally ill with your theories. Psychward next

Suicidefuel :feelsbadman:

5'10 gymaxxed htn

Mfs with good frame, pheno and good insertions will chat and gaslight with “Muh hard work and dedication brooo”

build a physique like that while being a hipcel and then we can talk😭😭

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Nahh frfr all you need is 6/10 eyes and like 7/10 jaw and ur pretty up there lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294 and Hero of the Imperium
way above HTN face, goes to show gym is cope
Lol that’s wat I’m saying ppl over here talking about he’s MTN like bruh if he’s mid then NONE of us are ascending 😭😭

Ofc we have this greycel here tryna gaslight with “Muh hard work and dedication ”

like gang if u don’t sthu and stop with your virtuous signal talk 😭. Be a villager LTN with bad frame and hips and then see if you can “Muh hard work and dedication” into success weirdo lol.

remember @fogdart when I ran vassia on tinder and he got legit close to nothing?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and fogdart
As always big jawed NTmaxxed HTN Brad will cope that the reason why he has some success, it's thanks to his "hardwork" A.K.A. getting a zoomer haircut and muscles in the gym like every other normies that have the same haircut, same phone, same airpods (see male whoredom exhibit A) and not instead what's intrinsic.
Nahh wtmd like my lightskin friend copes with this too even tho he’s at 13% bf and doesn’t count calories or anything like that lol.

Completely agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
this shit really got 2k views i need tho make a new tinder experiment tbh

Lifefuel. You gotta be retarded to think gym is cope, single biggest looksmax by far

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294 and Deleted member 22924
This guy is chadlite. Look at his bones -- strong jaw and high cheekbones, lean chiseled face. His eye area is not great and he has some acne scarring
Weak htn with body hallo

ethnic+bad skin, mtn facially

i need to inject copious amounts of synthetic anabolic chemicals into my body NOW

• +1