Tinder slaying plant

Gonthar

Gonthar

Kraken
I got this idea after watching the movie "The Bone Collector", here how it goes:
1) Make a Chadfish account on Tinder, with the best looking photos of a hot model. You'll get tons of matches and set up dates with girls in public places.
2) Rent a limo or a luxury car, and show up at the date dressed as a fancy limo driver: suit, tie, hat, gloves, etc.
5b89f69429fb938215d3d3df9c788349.jpg

3) Talk to the girl: "Excuse me miss, Mr. "Hot Model" couldn't make it to the meeting, he was held up at home with some important business and didn't have time to travel to the city, however if you would like to meet him, I can take you right now to his mansion...".
4) Some girls would now probably be suspicious but others will accept the offer. Take them to your car.
Limo-Driver-201811-004.jpg

5) Now, with the girl in the car, you can take her pretty much everywhere and do whatever you want with her.
BurntOfferings2_zps8af103f8.jpg

What do you think of this plan?

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, ThreadMatters, Deleted member 6217 and 8 others
Tenor 4

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: eyearea and Deleted member 4671
And everytime you are going to waste 1000$ for a limo until you find a girl who will fall for it. When you can just get a hooker for 20$. 180 IQ.
Clap

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: eyearea, Gonthar and maxmendietta
I got this idea after watching the movie "The Bone Collector", here how it goes:
1) Make a Chadfish account on Tinder, with the best looking photos of a hot model. You'll get tons of matches and set up dates with girls in public places.
2) Rent a limo or a luxury car, and show up at the date dressed as a fancy limo driver: suit, tie, hat, gloves, etc.
5b89f69429fb938215d3d3df9c788349.jpg

3) Talk to the girl: "Excuse me miss, Mr. "Hot Model" couldn't make it to the meeting, he was held up at home with some important business and didn't have time to travel to the city, however if you would like to meet him, I can take you right now to his mansion...".
4) Some girls would now probably be suspicious but others will accept the offer. Take them to your car.
Limo-Driver-201811-004.jpg

5) Now, with the girl in the car, you can take her pretty much everywhere and do whatever you want with her.

What do you think of this plan?
Good plan if you want to get charged with sexual assault.

With a car, you can go anywhere you want

On to the reasons why this site is monitored by agencies

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
And everytime you are going to waste 1000$ for a limo until you find a girl who will fall for it.
Well, you can buy for yourself an old limo, a second hand luxury-car, or even a hearse - you know, those things used to transport coffins, there's not a very big market for them, so you can find them used at amazingly good prices and they are also from reputable brands: Mercedes, Cadillac, Lincoln, etc. - they can easily be modified to look like a limo, there's more room in the back, you can also modify the car - put thick dark windows, remote controlled locks, install a phone jammer, etc.

NY65N6O9fiV8t7njNzFimkgPW47jgipm-ygvXXrNHCNs_FbNGZ2yjFD--fo6GxwvqFRVhX9qyQZeQ4F6FinbPO5FQ8ECGyULvkmRmd0oGJZ0kEudIeSRY6TnwGjs52kBEMcl_EMi6A8zaq7QnJXY9JncdwEY67LaTGuf

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 7863
Sounds cheaper to just buy prostitutes or offer a random girl in a club money to fuck.

Sounds cheaper to just buy prostitutes or offer a random girl in a club money to fuck.
Yeah, and the "bone collector" from which my idea came, could have simply bought human bones from antique or medical shops, but where's the fun in that?

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Well, you can buy for yourself an old limo, a second hand luxury-car, or even a hearse - you know, those things used to transport coffins, there's not a very big market for them, so you can find them used at amazingly good prices and they are also from reputable brands: Mercedes, Cadillac, Lincoln, etc. - they can easily be modified to look like a limo, there's more room in the back, you can also modify the car - put thick dark windows, remote controlled locks, install a phone jammer, etc.

NY65N6O9fiV8t7njNzFimkgPW47jgipm-ygvXXrNHCNs_FbNGZ2yjFD--fo6GxwvqFRVhX9qyQZeQ4F6FinbPO5FQ8ECGyULvkmRmd0oGJZ0kEudIeSRY6TnwGjs52kBEMcl_EMi6A8zaq7QnJXY9JncdwEY67LaTGuf
Not creepy at all, when you pull up with a coffin car to pick up the girl.

• JFL
Reactions: eyearea and Deleted member 756

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, ThreadMatters, Tony and 1 other person
Not creepy at all, when you pull up with a coffin car to pick up the girl.
You can just claim on Tinder you own a funeral home, if you're Chad it's cute and funny, it's creepy only if you're an incel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
You can just claim on Tinder you own a funeral home, if you're Chad it's cute and funny, it's creepy only if you're an incel.
if you were chad you wouldn't even be doing this shit
low iq poster

I have an idea, can I pm you?

You can post it here, for everyone to see.
With a hearse you can larp as a undertaker and go to funerals or hospitals and maybe have some fun 😂😂😂
I mean only sick person would do it ...

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
So this is why op got ignored by @stuckneworleans

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans