tinder story, hoe called me a n*gger

Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Kraken
0906777D 0B7C 4A86 BF09 B7D6E3C95461
>Portuguese htb, about 5'6 with a plump ass, black hair, green brown eyes.
>we meet at the mall then go at my house
>she seem normal and agreable
>we get along well
>we have fun and drink beer
>we fuck barely 1 hour in
>everything good, she is enjoying it a lil too much
>and out of nowhere she call me the word:dafuckfeels: (something like fuck me harder n*gger)
>ignore her, keep fucking
>she says it again:feelsrope:

Will never forget this one ngl, Met a lot of strange girls but this one is the worst
That's why clubbing and warm/cold aproach mog as black, you're not choosed but you do so no weird/fetishising girls. and a better ROI overall.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, TsarTsar444, Pikabro and 39 others
View attachment 2300662>Portuguese htb, about 5'6 with a plump ass, black hair, green brown eyes.
>we get along well
>and out of nowhere she call me the word:dafuckfeels: (something like fuck me harder n*gger)

Will never forget this one ngl, Met a lot of strange girls but this one is the worst
That's why clubbing and warm/cold aproach mog as black, you're not choosed but you do so no weird/fetishising girls. and a better ROI overall.
Why you crying over it? I call hoes all sorts of ra chi ist shit when I laying down the pipe. You should have called her your little snow cracker Jack and went ham town on her you pussi. At least you can get laid off tinder/hinge I get flaked and ghosted by every girl after a week of talking to them :feelswah:

You let down every BBC on this fourm. God why did you let this faggot get sex with QT girls yet I’m truecel in 2023 what CREUL world

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hopecel, Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 55314 and 20 others
Why you crying over it? I call hoes all sorts of ra chi ist shit when I laying down the pipe. You should have called her your little snow cracker Jack and went ham town on hee you pussi
not into that shit tho, seem cringe as fuck, I wouldnt do it personally. I like to dominate girls, that's degrading as fuck to be called that. But I wouldn't mind to do it in the reverse

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, try2beme, Deleted member 29155 and 3 others
dark triad gentleman

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis and Bushman
not into that shit tho, seem cringe as fuck, I wouldnt do it personally. I like to dominate girls, that's degrading as fuck to be called that. But I wouldn't mind to do it in the reverse
Yeah well you get laid of apps TYRONE, unfortunately I don’t have the same success as you from them apps so I wouldn’t know. Only slay I had was from an ethnic Muslim foid off hinge and I call her all sorts of “paki” during the pipe and she smiled. Dunno how I’d feel if a pinkoid cave whore called me a N during Seggs but I wouldn’t know cos I onyl slay girls from irl or ethncis off apps

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Aren't you the guy that trolled pneumo 😭

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and Manu le coq
Chad problemes.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Artemis
Yeah well you get laid of apps TYRONE, unfortunately I don’t have the same success as you from them apps so I wouldn’t know. Only slay I had was from an ethnic Muslim foid off hinge and I call her all sorts of “paki” during the pipe and she smiled. Dunno how I’d feel if a pinkoid cave whore called me a N during Seggs but I wouldn’t know cos I onyl slay girls from irl or ethncis off apps
You don't slay shit from irl though

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
> from an ethnic Muslim foid off hinge and I call her all sorts of “paki” during the pipe and she smiled
Animated GIF

you'd hate it,

sorry man
i'm Htn with chadlite physique and good quality pics , nothing crazy, and as I aid warm aproach and clubbing mog for black

> from an ethnic Muslim foid off hinge and I call her all sorts of “paki” during the pipe and she smiled
Animated GIF

you'd hate it,

sorry man
i'm Htn with chadlite physique and good quality pics , nothing crazy, and as I aid warm aproach and clubbing mog for black
She don’t mind it, I called her a paki and said give me that pussy. Should have seen what I called the Arab foid (never fucked that one). Girls love being degraded.

I’m HTN and yet no sex off apps. Another brutal NT pill for niggercels. Black and not NT == truecel. Clubs are great as hoes cold appr me so clubbing will alwyas be my go to for getting laid

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, jflsnowdzz, Manu le coq and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234
I don't make those claims. Whoever has cold approached for real knows that even ltbs roasties give you the cold dish
the BULL you're so funny 😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
I would be diamond hard the whole time if I got called chink or something like that

• JFL
its hard to tell which manu posts are larps and which ones are serious, if the serious ones even exist that is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23772
You don't slay shit from irl though
I have gotten laid before all excluding one were from RL. And I try to be very picky on who I fuck so I keep it to wanks kisses and BJs for most hoes are not worthy of my sausage

• Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL
She don’t mind it, I called her a paki and said give me that pussy. Should have seen what I called the Arab foid (never fucked that one). Girls love being degraded.
the funny thing is this nigga isn’t lying

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and Manu le coq
its hard to tell which manu posts are larps and which ones are serious, if the serious ones even exist that is
this one is real tho, troll threads are easy to identify

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
I have gotten laid before all excluding one were from RL. And I try to be very picky on who I fuck so I keep it to wanks kisses and BJs for most hoes are not worthy of my sausage
Tales
No 5/10+ foid Is open to approaches by strangers

If I were you I would’ve grabbed her by the throat then used the power of my ancestors to demolish her cervix then brutally disembowel her after I finished for her disrespect of calling me a nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, GetShrekt, Deleted member 25377 and 2 others

I’m HTN and yet no sex off apps. Another brutal NT pill for niggercels. Black and not NT == truecel. Clubs are great as hoes cold appr me so clubbing will alwyas be my go to for getting laid
I could never use a racial slur against a bitch tbh, she'd dump me instantly no joke

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Manu le pd

• Love it
Reactions: Manu le coq
Tales
No 5/10+ foid Is open to approaches by strangers
They come to me doe so not my problem. Users who I have on discord and I trust have seen some of the girls who have cold appr me many were over 5/10z and I live in the UK so if I was in America I’d prob have 8/10s
the funny thing is this nigga isn’t lying
Ofc I ain’t, I nervously called her a paki and bitch just smiled… wtf is this shit you can call ethnic hoes racist shit and they just smile and get wetter. I dunno abt cumskin foids only slayed one and never said such shit to her cos I was busy laying the pipe

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, the BULL, Looks234 and 1 other person
If I were you I would’ve grabbed her by the throat then used the power of my ancestors to demolish her cervix then brutally disembowel her after I finished for her disrespect of calling me a nigger
ye but you'd give her what she wants, the best way to punish her is to dump her

I could never use a racial slur against a bitch tbh, she'd dump me instantly no joke
I look dark triad and masculine so that’s prob why I get away with it. I have high class dark triad low trust bbc pheno. You prob have beta male prettyboy pheno so girls don’t wanna be degraded by you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, Deleted member 29155 and Manu le coq
They come to me doe so not my problem. Users who I have on discord and I trust have seen some of the girls who have cold appr me many were over 5/10z and I live in the UK so if I was in America I’d prob have 8/10s

Ofc I ain’t, I nervously called her a paki and bitch just smiled… wtf is this shit you can call ethnic hoes racist shit and they just smile and get wetter. I dunno abt cumskin foids only slayed one and never said such shit to her cos I was busy laying the pipe
gf is nafri, ngl You make me wants to call her beurette, to see how she react, If she calls her big bros to beat my ass that's on you

• JFL
go cope telling how all white foids wanna your bbc

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Artemis, gribsufer1 and 2 others
gf is nafri, ngl You make me wants to call her beurette, to see how she react, If she calls her big bros to beat my ass that's on you
JFL you have a gf and you’re slaying others? Does she know?

>htb

Nah

• So Sad
Reactions: Manu le coq
JFL you have a gf and you’re slaying others? Does she know?
thi stuff happenned before we were in a relationship

black men don't cheat

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Michael Myers
pm ur face broski

View attachment 2300662>Portuguese htb, about 5'6 with a plump ass, black hair, green brown eyes.
>we get along well

Good Job, my Nigger! :feelshehe:

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: king_bandon, Deleted member 29155, Manletmachine and 1 other person
Sometimes I forget that people on here really have sex, sex seems like a myth to me

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, Deleted member 29155, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
WTF NIGGER U CANT DATE OURVWOMEN SEND ADDRESS I WILL BEHEAD YOU INSHALLAAAAAAHH

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, ShowerMaxxing, ItsOver999 and 2 others
Sometimes I forget that people on here really have sex, sex seems like a myth to me
Most of the stories you read here are LARP though. :feelsokman:

Esp. if the story starts like this: "I took out my 9-inch cock ..." :aheago:

• JFL
I look dark triad and masculine so that’s prob why I get away with it. I have high class dark triad low trust bbc pheno. You prob have beta male prettyboy pheno so girls don’t wanna be degraded by you
If you knew the kind of degrading stuff some women wants me to do them, it's so humiliating and extreme I can't share it here, without lowering my reputation, if i did you and a lot users would lose hope in the female gender.

And I must remind you that you're the one struggling to date, not me

WTF NIGGER U CANT DATE OURVWOMEN SEND ADDRESS I WILL BEHEAD YOU INSHALLAAAAAAHH
I WILL DATE WHOEVER I WANT INSHALLAH SAH WOROSALLAH

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
If you knew the kind of degrading stuff some women wants me to do them, it's so humiliating and extreme I can't share it here, without lowering my reputation, if i did you and a lot users would lose hope in the female gender.

And I must remind you that you're the one struggling to date, not me

I WILL DATE WHOEVER I WANT INSHALLAH SAH WOROSALLAH
I stuggle to date but I have had girls beg me to go raw anal in their asses. I may be treucel now but I was never always treucel like the majority of sad fucks here. I spit in their mouths we ate food then kissed with that shit in our mouths. I’m aware of how nasty these whores are and ION GAF.

• Woah
I stuggle to date but I have had girls beg me to go raw anal in their asses. I may be treucel now but I was never always treucel like the majority of sad fucks here. I spit in their mouths we ate food then kissed with that shit in our mouths. I’m aware of how nasty these whores are and ION GAF.
Why don’t you get back to your previous look then?

Tbh i feel like you don’t slay shit, and you say it. But you want to preserve some kind of internet persona so you invent some past as a Chad or something. And honestly this is really confusing. You have been here for a year complaing that you don’t get bitches.
I adviced you roids last time and you still didn’t do shut.

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Why don’t you get back to your previous look then?

Tbh i feel like you don’t slay shit, and you say it. But you want to preserve some kind of internet persona so you invent some past as a Chad or something. And honestly this is really confusing. You have been here for a year complaing that you don’t get bitches.
I adviced you roids last time and you still didn’t do shut.
I look the same im just a locationcel. I am no longer in uni so I cannot slay any foids as only girls outside of my city like me. It’s over

Once I get a car I’ll be free to slay again cos I can leave my shithole city