Tinder texting for hookups -- how to do better?

D

Deleted member 10782

Silver
First of all, you can find my pictures and Tinder profile here:

My current "routine" for Tinder hookups is as follows:
  1. "Hey <name>, whatcha up to?"
  2. <she replies with something boring/generic>
  3. <I reply with whatever I am doing>
  4. "Fancy splitting a bottle of wine at mine <time>"?
I've tried slight variations where I open with something related to the girl's pictures, or where I tell the girl to tell me more about herself or her interests. In general conversation goes well, but it almost always immediately stops (I get ghosted) as soon as we move from "small talk" to actually meeting. If I had to estimate, if I open 100 girls like this, 85 will ghost me after the meetup request, 10 will tell me they are not up to meet during the pandemic, 4 will tell me they're busy but will give me their number, 1 will enthusiastically agree and I will end up fucking her.

The problem is that the conversion ratio is abysmal. The girls who give their number usually never reply to my text either. And the girls I fuck usually disappear after the first night.

I've also tried building more rapport and texting for longer, sometimes video chatting, but it never pays off. All time wasted and the girl never meets in the end.

Here are some examples of successful chats:

Ts0 Ts1 Ts2 Ts4

And here are some examples of failures:

Tg0 Tg1 Tg2 Tg3 Tg4 Tg5 Tg6 Tg7

How can I do better?

• +1
Reactions: brainded
Grow 1/2 a ft, get a better physique, grow your dick +1.5 inches and FACE.

Irl being NT is important but for Tinder texting it's a complete cope. Either the girl likes your FACE or she doesn't. If she matches but is reluctant to meet up it means she has better options or she is keeping them open for a bigger chad...

Just have a chad FACE and you win...

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 10413, 5'8manlet and 7 others
What's your objective? Slaying more girls or better looking girls?

Grow 1/2 a ft, get a better physique, grow your dick +1.5 inches and FACE.

Irl being NT is important but for Tinder texting it's a complete cope. Either the girl likes your FACE or she doesn't. If she matches but is reluctant to meet up it means she has better options or she is keeping them open for a bigger chad...

Just have a chad FACE and you win...

Conversations are cope, if she likes you she will make It easy if she doesn't she will ghost you. Looksmax or move on.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, Deleted member 5048, Stevensmithgerard and 5 others
mafiosa max u italian, rape some ee/balkan whore on ur stolen yacht or som eshiet

I've tried slight variations where I open with something related to the girl's pictures, or where I tell the girl to tell me more about herself or her interests. In general conversation goes well, but it almost always immediately stops (I get ghosted) as soon as we move from "small talk" to actually meeting. If I had to estimate, if I open 100 girls like this, 85 will ghost me after the meetup request, 10 will tell me they are not up to meet during the pandemic, 4 will tell me they're busy but will give me their number, 1 will enthusiastically agree and I will end up fucking her.

The problem is that the conversion ratio is abysmal. The girls who give their number usually never reply to my text either. And the girls I fuck usually disappear after the first night.

I've also tried building more rapport and texting for longer, sometimes video chatting, but it never pays off. All time wasted and the girl never meets in the end.

View attachment 978934View attachment 978935View attachment 978936View attachment 978937

View attachment 978938View attachment 978939View attachment 978940View attachment 978941View attachment 978942View attachment 978943View attachment 978944View attachment 978945

How can I do better?
Tell them that instead if wanting to commit suicide by necking yourself you want them to suffocate you to death between their legs.... works everytime I swear :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
Guy poses as a pedophile on tinder still gets more matches than you 14 photos 22

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10782, Stevensmithgerard and Be_ConfidentBro

View attachment 978934View attachment 978935View attachment 978936View attachment 978937

View attachment 978938View attachment 978939View attachment 978940View attachment 978941View attachment 978942View attachment 978943View attachment 978944View attachment 978945

How can I do better?
didn't i already tell you its number game ? just count the slays per matches, best i've ever got was 1/35 matches and i was in Vietnam(litterally a good looking white guy with really good pictures in Asian coutnry). There is no way around it, 80% of girls on tinder are attention whores with no intention to meeting you no matter what you do(with anyone from tinder just wanna chat).

Count your matches and your slays from that profile and if you doing better than 1/50 matches you are good and not much you can improve tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512