Tinder Update ( Not Over At least in Poland)

Adreyan

Adreyan

THERE IS STILL SOME HOPE, AT LEAST FOR ME!
This thread is a follow up to the thread I posted about two days back.

I had mentioned I was going to open Tinder again and see how well I can do on EE, but I thought maybe I should try Warsaw instead, so I went with that. My average in my city was around five a day with some average tier girls, which I consider abysmal, but holy moley never expected I was going to get above 60 matches in only about two full days with maybe like 180 swipes. I know it might still be reasonably low, but the quality of the girls is much better, & though I have not messaged a whole bunch of them the conversations I did have are a lot more fluid. Got few snaps, nudes all those cheesy stuff, so any WHITE DUDE, who has become complacent with the limitless hypergamy in the states just locationmaxx already, lmao.

Here are some pictures related to the thread, and randomly selected photos of my matches.

20200501 185526

20200501 185144
20200501 185156
20200501 185310
20200501 185331
20200501 185355 1
20200501 185415
20200501 185405

20200501 081523

I am about 5'9 with maybe a 5 PSL face, gymmaxxed a bit: not fat, but not model tier either, so average or slightly above that.
I don't know how these matches will exactly convert to real date and fuck, but from 8 girls I talked to, i was fairly busy this time around, 5 are down on meeting, and 2 stopped replying, and the other is kinda getting close for maybe a bit serious for a bit. lol

Pro tip: Write your bio in polish.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Mediocre Normalfag, Deleted member 2658 and 3 others
hot polish women , damn.

• +1
Reactions: Perfect Hairline
is not slightly above average it's fairly above.
are you sure you'r 5 psl?
I get 40matches in one day from 100 swipes in EE
so u dont have to be anything special
and yes, Im not gymcelmaxed

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Deleted member 3043

What the fuck?
If she is not catfish, you are about 6 psl lol

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 3043
how much do you rate yourself ?
I bet you mog me really hard.

Bro you are 5 ft9?!?!
Show us your fucking pics.
Im fucking moving

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Deleted member 3202 and Nosecel
These females look good. You are probably very goodlooking to be matching with girls like this. Or what they say is true and most women in poland are good looking. (In the UK most polish girls I have seen are moggers)

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and Perfect Hairline
Can you PM me your pics? I am 5'10" and 5PSL so this is insane lifefuel for me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cardiologist and Deleted member 3043
  • Woah
Reactions: Perfect Hairline and Deleted member 3043
I don't think you should write your bio in polish though, polish women would fuck everything except polish men

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and Deleted member 3043
Images 13

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399, forwardgrowth and Nosecel
View attachment 385013
What the fuck?
If she is not catfish, you are about 6 psl lol
I have her on snap.

Plus, here are some of her other tinder photos, sorry i didn't take ss of her snap.. it would be creepy.
20200501 203740

I don't think you should write your bio in polish though, polish women would fuck everything except polish men
They almost always tell me the translation is off. That's why, lmao!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WillVisitGandy and Deleted member 3043
@Pietrosiek

In poland. Probably. 😀
These females look good. You are probably very goodlooking to be matching with girls like this. Or what they say is true and most women in poland are good looking. (In the UK most polish girls I have seen are moggers)
They are actually. 7/10 are almost always fairly attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Do you have a picture of yourself op in DM ?

Last edited:
Shouldn't post both her name, and the street where she lives though. Easily doxxable

Do you have a picture of yourself op in DM ?
Thank you! I didn't see that much detail at first. I deleted it.

• +1
Reactions: WillVisitGandy
LOCATIONMAXXING.
One of the few legit things, a dude can do besides improving his looks (and obvioulsy, Money/Wealth and Fame/Status)

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands, EverythingMattersCel, Moggy and 1 other person
op is above average ngl. so not surprising.be aware that EE chicks usually fraud harder than any other ones tho.
LOCATIONMAXXING.
One of the few legit things, a dude can do besides improving his looks (and obvioulsy, Money/Wealth and Fame/Status)

legit.

wow op
they're high lvl

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 2486
why you laugh bro, it's true.
@cocainecowboy
legit become a badboy ethnic cowboy and you'll slay

on minecraft
let's not forget the thread you did earlier today with that ethnic low psl girl

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Entschuldigung
mogs me

• So Sad
Legit. To any other girl I find attractive Im incel, but once a year when I visit my relatives in EE, I become chadlite lmao.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 3202
This thread is a follow up to the thread I posted about two days back.

I had mentioned I was going to open Tinder again and see how well I can do on EE, but I thought maybe I should try Warsaw instead, so I went with that. My average in my city was around five a day with some average tier girls, which I consider abysmal, but holy moley never expected I was going to get above 60 matches in only about two full days with maybe like 180 swipes. I know it might still be reasonably low, but the quality of the girls is much better, & though I have not messaged a whole bunch of them the conversations I did have are a lot more fluid. Got few snaps, nudes all those cheesy stuff, so any WHITE DUDE, who has become complacent with the limitless hypergamy in the states just locationmaxx already, lmao.

Here are some pictures related to the thread, and randomly selected photos of my matches.

View attachment 384931

View attachment 384903View attachment 384904View attachment 384905View attachment 384907View attachment 384908View attachment 384921View attachment 384920

View attachment 384901

I am about 5'9 with maybe a 5 PSL face, gymmaxxed a bit: not fat, but not model tier either, so average or slightly above that.
I don't know how these matches will exactly convert to real date and fuck, but from 8 girls I talked to, i was fairly busy this time around, 5 are down on meeting, and 2 stopped replying, and the other is kinda getting close for maybe a bit serious for a bit. lol

Pro tip: Write your bio in polish.
"I will create one if you want" bro, you sound so low status

"I will create one if you want" bro, you sound so low status
I was joking, lmao! I had already build enough premise, so i could say whatever i wanted. We exchanged ig later anyways.

Gymcel harder bro, you've got potential, gymcelling can legit up the matches u get so much.

• +1
Reactions: Adreyan
EE foids are top-tier frauders

• +1
Reactions: Baller1 and Slayerino
Poland is incredibly easy, doesn't mean much. Still over for you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baller1, Vidyacoper, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
Poland is easy mode, even my subhuman ass got 60 matches in a day, I’m ugly malnourished somali looking nigger. Dont be proud of this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 3043
Poland is easy mode, even my subhuman ass got 60 matches in a day, I’m ugly malnourished somali looking nigger. Dont be proud of this
Okay. Thank you. I will rope myself again.

I got around 300 matches in 48 hours in EE. I got roughly the same in London. @streege can confirm it. I'm also absolutely not a PSL6.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Why is every girl so good looking and flawless? Actually sucks to see them, so out of my league, living a different reality. Why did everybody but me just grow right? I can't say it enough: the average healthy human is good looking.

• So Sad
Why is every girl so good looking and flawless? Actually sucks to see them, so out of my league, living a different reality. Why did everybody but me just grow right? I can't say it enough: the average healthy human is good looking.
i heard u got ll

now you just have to go to poland 🤡🤡🤡🤡

over if u have to spoof in poland just to get matches

over if u have to spoof in poland just to get matches
I have not really tried for like a year because of my tiresome routine. I get around 5-10 matches a day here too.

Spoofing in poland is not that bad, girls are better looking and talkative and i can afford going there almost every single month. Read the post mentioned above!

I have not really tried for like a year because of my tiresome routine. I get around 5-10 matches a day here too.

Spoofing in poland is not that bad, girls are better looking and talkative and i can afford going there almost every single month. Read the post mentioned above!
cope

• +1
now you just have to go to poland 🤡🤡🤡🤡
Yes. I have like 10-15 girls ready for date. Didn't want to waste any more senseless time. Let's see how this will pan out.
The Funny thing is i probably mog you to oblivion. Just because i am on this site doesn't mean i am an incel like you.

• JFL
Yes. I have like 10-15 girls ready for date. Didn't want to waste any more senseless time. Let's see how this will pan out.

The Funny thing is i probably mog you to oblivion. Just because i am on this site doesn't mean i am an incel like you.
you is chad my bro mogger.

im psl 8 but keep coping