Tinder + vs Gold vs Platinum. Which if any are worth it? Which package to go with?

alien

alien

Kraken
Tinder+
- Unlimited Likes
- Limit what others see on your profile
- Control who sees you
- Like profiles around the world
- Unlimited Rewinds
- No Ads

12 months: $8.74 CAD/month
6 months: $13.33 CAD/month
1 month: $26.99 CAD/month

Tinder Gold
-All + features as well as
- See likes
- Buy more Top Picks
-1 Free Boost Every Month
-5 Free Super Likes Per Week

12 months: $13.33 CAD/month
6 months: $19.99 CAD/month
1 month: $39.99 CAD/month

Tinder Platinum
- All + and Gold features as well as
- Send message with ever super like without having to match
- Everyone you like will see you sooner

12 months: $16.99 CAD/month
6 months: $26.66 CAD/month
1 month: $53.99 CAD/month

Should I just go with Tinder Platinum 12 month package @ $16.99 CAD/month? Or maybe that package is overkill? And maybe I taking a risk by locking in for a year?
My goal is to find a LTR. And I'm picky this time. I'm not going to settle for some 2/10 noodlewhore or currycel this time. I want to get an actual attractive gf this time like my PSL ex.
Also: I'm soon to be 37 years old. So I'm not a young slayer type. I'm practically almost a middle aged man now. But I look young and good for my age. I lost quite a bit of weight recently and am now at a healthy body weight. Lost the double chin. Have a jaw now. Manlet though (5'6").
I have like 3 matches and like 9 likes after 3 days. I think I lost one like too.
The fucking Jews at Tinder man.

Last edited:
Tinder + , although it costs money , it actually sets you back since you get unlimited likes —> you swipe more liberally —> your match rate drops —> your ELO drops —> your profile is being shown to women less. Don’t purchase it

Tinder gold is legit because by seeing who liked you , you choose to only swipe right on them —> 100% match rate —> high ELO score —> your profile will be shown to many women even after your gold subscription is over

I never bought platnium so I dont know about that

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: quemirasmanv2, squirrelcel, Ken and 4 others
I'm on Bumble already. Is it worth upgrading? I haven't had much luck on it yet.
how many likes are you getting?

Tbh you should use Hinge and settle for the first thing you get.

Your stats aren't the best.

• So Sad
Reactions: Ken
If you need to buy tinder gold it’s already over

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ken, aBetterMii, Deleted member 18694 and 2 others
Bumble is much better to find LTR imo, at least I feel women are more responsive there. Also tinder+ is kinda useless. You don’t see who matched with you so you keep swiping. Gold is better but I think in the end it doesn’t matter. If you’re getting matches it’s fine. It’s just a Jew strategy to steal your money

• +1
Reactions: Ken and thereallegend
Try using coffeemeetsbagel for more HQNP women

how many likes are you getting?
I don't swipe right on every girl. I've missed a number of matches.
But so far I have 6 likes and 3 matches I let expire out of pickiness.

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
Tbh you should use Hinge and settle for the first thing you get.

Your stats aren't the best.
I'm at a point in my life where I don't want to settle. I don't feel like I have anything to prove. I'd take jacking off over sub-par pussy. I have the validation of previous girlfriends and hookups saying that I'm hot, talking about my thick cock, their orgasm and how good the sex was. I have the old text messages on my phone and old phones. I've had 3 relationships and 9 lays. Not including the hookers of course. But out of those 9 lays, I settled for 8 of them. Only one of those 8 grew on me. I started to like her for real on the second date. The only girl I didn't settle for I didn't meet on an app. I met on sluthate. And I fucked that up. Fuck me. I really need a quality LTR to get over my ex though. I find that sex and relationships with sub-par women is not bringing me fulfillment. She basically Alpha Widowed me. lol.

Last edited:
Bumble is much better to find LTR imo, at least I feel women are more responsive there. Also tinder+ is kinda useless. You don’t see who matched with you so you keep swiping. Gold is better but I think in the end it doesn’t matter. If you’re getting matches it’s fine. It’s just a Jew strategy to steal your money
Is it worth money paying for a Bumble subscription? Or do you just use the free Bumble account?

Is it worth money paying for a Bumble subscription? Or do you just use the free Bumble account?
I feel none of these apps are worth paying. I’ve tried bumble premium but didn’t feel like it was a big difference. I still get matches without it and with premium my matches didn’t skyrocket. I feel earlier premium was still worth it on Tinder but with time these apps have made the algo worse where premium has less and less effect. You can try for a month to see if you like

Tinder+
- Unlimited Likes
- Limit what others see on your profile
- Control who sees you
- Like profiles around the world
- Unlimited Rewinds
- No Ads

12 months: $8.74 CAD/month
6 months: $13.33 CAD/month
1 month: $26.99 CAD/month

Tinder Gold
-All + features as well as
- See likes
- Buy more Top Picks
-1 Free Boost Every Month
-5 Free Super Likes Per Week

12 months: $13.33 CAD/month
6 months: $19.99 CAD/month
1 month: $39.99 CAD/month

Tinder Platinum
- All + and Gold features as well as
- Send message with ever super like without having to match
- Everyone you like will see you sooner

12 months: $16.99 CAD/month
6 months: $26.66 CAD/month
1 month: $53.99 CAD/month

Should I just go with Tinder Platinum 12 month package @ $16.99 CAD/month? Or maybe that package is overkill? And maybe I taking a risk by locking in for a year?
My goal is to find a LTR. And I'm picky this time. I'm not going to settle for some 2/10 noodlewhore or currycel this time. I want to get an actual attractive gf this time like my PSL ex.
Also: I'm soon to be 37 years old. So I'm not a young slayer type. I'm practically almost a middle aged man now. But I look young and good for my age. I lost quite a bit of weight recently and am now at a healthy body weight. Lost the double chin. Have a jaw now. Manlet though (5'6").
I have like 3 matches and like 9 likes after 3 days. I think I lost one like too.
The fucking Jews at Tinder man.
Tinder platinum is essential for players. You get seen first by all the hoes