Tinder was such a disaster

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
On the first day, i mathced with a fat bitch. She agreed to go out with me. I though I was gonna score. When i met her though, i change my mind.

She was unhealthy af, no eyebrows, her gums were bleeding and she had trouble breathing when walking. I tried to give her personality a chance but she was mentwlly ill, overconfident, kept talking about herself all the time and seemed to have no hobbies.

My testicles metled on that day. When i went home, i was happy af. My parents even my cat had more EQ than my date lmao.

Next day, i still used Tinder cuz i said i would keep it for a week. Of course, i was so paranoid and scared at this point that i didnt take it seriously.

I somehow matched with a gamer girl. I trolled her a bit and asked her if she plays pokemon. And that broke the ice and got me a date.

For 2 days i didnt sleep. I was so paranoid about her, so many scenaios went through my head.

But i met her and she was good. Now im trying to get a third date with her despite the 2nd one not going very well.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
I hope she doesn't turn out a BPD foid and cuts off your testicles boyo

I hope she doesn't turn out a BPD foid and cuts off your testicles boyo

she is BPD. cuz she suggested we went for a drink and when on the date, she was moody af