Tinder: Why did this guy flop on Tinder? Rate him.

Probably bluepilled or dates down so he can keep a loyal woman. Several attractive men do this, general rule is that you should mog your bitch by 1-1.5 PSL points.
What a cope, he's 7 PSL, even by that cope logic he could've had a 6 PSL bitch, this whore barely scrapes up to 5/10 forget about 6 PSL.

What a cope, he's 7 PSL, even by that cope logic he could've had a 6 PSL bitch, this whore barely scrapes up to 5/10 forget about 6 PSL.
Familiarity? It exists.

Familiarity? It exists.
Again cope, you need to give up mate. A guy as blackballed as Gandy doesn't care about personality or "getting to know" a girl. By all logic his wife should've been some Stacy. But no. Why? Because status doesn't matter. After he descended he had to pick a girl that he knew was ugly because he knew he would descend further. Status barely matters to models and actresses especially more for ONS or short term fuckbuddies.

Also Steve Buscemi hasn't fucked any GL girls, I looked it up they are simply CHAT.

Again cope, you need to give up mate. A guy as blackballed as Gandy doesn't care about personality or "getting to know" a girl. By all logic his wife should've been some Stacy. But no. Why? Because status doesn't matter. After he descended he had to pick a girl that he knew was ugly because he knew he would descend further. Status barely matters to models and actresses especially more for ONS or short term fuckbuddies.

Also Steve Buscemi hasn't fucked any GL girls, I looked it up they are simply CHAT.
CHAT?

They found better looking guys

what is ftm pheno?
If your a sandnigger then why does anything about Indians even matter to you? Run an experiment on your sandnigger celebrities if you even have any.

Cry for him @ArabIncel

His body is his main halo, jfl why would someone with 99.9% ile body use only face pics
Maxresdefault

And which actors did better than him?

Bollywood actors aren't good looking, they are only statusmaxxed due to the help of their fathers connections. Nepotism rocks, also he only has body halo and his face looks normie

Cry for him @ArabIncel

His body is his main halo, jfl why would someone with 99.9% ile body use only face pics
View attachment 401042

And which actors did better than him?

Lol why should I cry for him? I mentioned in OP I ran two different experiments on him. One using body and one without. Why did I run the one without body? Because I wanted to test how well he'd do without his body. I wanted to test how well he'd do off of his face alone.

Many actors did better than him in the experiment excluding body. Varun Dhawan did better. Shahid Kapoor did better. Sidharth Malhotra did better. Arjun Rampal did better. Hrithik Roshan did better. Vidyut Jamwal did better. Aditya Roy Kapur did better. John Abraham did better. Sushant Singh Rajput did better. Kunal Kemu did better. Neil Nitin Mukesh did better. Zayed Abbas Khan did better.

I've ran non-body experiments on all these Indian actors (and more) that I just listed. They all did better than Tiger Shroff's non-body experiment.

Lol why should I cry for him? I mentioned in OP I ran two different experiments on him. One using body and one without. Why did I run the one without body? Because I wanted to test how well he'd do without his body. I wanted to test how well he'd do off of his face alone.

Many actors did better than him in the experiment excluding body. Varun Dhawan did better. Shahid Kapoor did better. Sidharth Malhotra did better. Arjun Rampal did better. Hrithik Roshan did better. Vidyut Jamwal did better. Aditya Roy Kapur did better. John Abraham did better. Sushant Singh Rajput did better. Kunal Kemu did better. Neil Nitin Mukesh did better. Zayed Abbas Khan did better.

I've ran non-body experiments on all these Indian actors (and more) that I just listed. They all did better than Tiger Shroff's non-body experiment.
1) Since you're doing all these experiments, why don't you make a list of who gets how many matches in 12 hours or 24 hours or however long you're running it for?

2) Would have thought people like Siddarth Malhotra, Shahid Kapoor and Hrithik are way too famous to get matches unless you're running the experiment in a heavily white area. I ran one with Hrithik like two years ago and almost all of my Indian matches asked why I was running a fake profile. With famous people like these , a lot of people might just reject cos they know it's fake although idk if it influenced your experiments.

1) Since you're doing all these experiments, why don't you make a list of who gets how many matches in 12 hours or 24 hours or however long you're running it for?

2) Would have thought people like Siddarth Malhotra, Shahid Kapoor and Hrithik are way too famous to get matches unless you're running the experiment in a heavily white area. I ran one with Hrithik like two years ago and almost all of my Indian matches asked why I was running a fake profile. With famous people like these , a lot of people might just reject cos they know it's fake although idk if it influenced your experiments.

I'm running the experiments in Canada, a country which has a VERY small Indian population. And, as a result of this, when I swipe through Tinder during my experiments I hardly ever see Indian girls. So worrying about a lack of likes and matches due to some of my experiment targets being popular in India is hardly a concern where I'm running these experiments.

Anyways, despite that, Sid, Shahid, and Hrithik's non-body experiments went better than Tiger's non-body experiment.

I didn't make a list but I remember the results. Sid got around 60-something likes in his non-body experiment in 12 hours in my area. Shahid got 20-something likes in his non-body experiment in 12 hours in my area. Hrithik got 50-something likes in his non-body experiment in 12 hours in my area. And Tiger got under 15 likes in his non-body experiment in 12 hours in my area. (Tiger's body experiment got 40-something likes in 12 hours in my area.) So Sid's non-body experiment and Hrithik's non-body experiment went better than Tiger's body experiment even, for some perspective.

I'm running the experiments in Canada, a country which has a VERY small Indian population. And, as a result of this, when I swipe through Tinder during my experiments I hardly ever see Indian girls. So worrying about a lack of likes and matches due to some of my experiment targets being popular in India is hardly a concern where I'm running these experiments.

Anyways, despite that, Sid, Shahid, and Hrithik's non-body experiments went better than Tiger's non-body experiment.

I didn't make a list but I remember the results. Sid got around 60-something likes in his non-body experiment in 12 hours in my area. Shahid got 20-something likes in his non-body experiment in 12 hours in my area. Hrithik got 50-something likes in his non-body experiment in 12 hours in my area. And Tiger got under 15 likes in his non-body experiment in 12 hours in my area. (Tiger's body experiment got 40-something likes in 12 hours in my area.) So Sid's non-body experiment and Hrithik's non-body experiment went better than Tiger's body experiment even, for some perspective.
Who did the best overall out of all the bollywood actors? Sid?

• +1
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
And overall?

Hrithik's body experiment beat every Bollywood experiment. 100 likes in 4 hours.
Tiger's body experiment got 40-something likes in 12 hours. Hrithik's body experiment got 100 likes in 4 hours.

• JFL
Hrithik's body experiment beat every Bollywood experiment. 100 likes in 4 hours.
how does that compare to white chads ? who's done the best ever in all your tinder experiments ?

how does that compare to white chads ? who's done the best ever in all your tinder experiments ?

Zach Cox did the best ever. In his BODY experiment. He got 100 likes in 35 minutes (this was during peak corona season during a time when everyone was home, but, then again, most of these experiments that I just told you about were run during this ongoing corona season -- so everyone's results are inflated to some extent).

• +1