• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
Imagine having exciting instagram profile and this easily attainable body with avg height and face.

IMG 7881

“Yeah dude just fuck whores dude”

I do not understand the idea of having "exciting" pictures on dating apps. They are supposed to signal betabuxxing and status abilities, but the apps are used for ONS almost exclusively?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and WeiWei
I do not understand the idea of having "exciting" pictures on dating apps. They are supposed to signal betabuxxing and status abilities, but the apps are used for ONS almost exclusively?
retard imagine social proof on instgram on erasmus excahnge students in EUrope

retard imagine social proof on instgram on erasmus excahnge students in EUrope
But why do you need this? So they feel safe and think you will not kill them or something like that? Why would they care if you just want to smash and never see again?

But why do you need this? So they feel safe and think you will not kill them or something like that? Why would they care if you just want to smash and never see again?
you wouldnt get it

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt

Pretty much. Women are hardwired to evade outcasts and non NT dudes.

R u dumb