Tinder Will Prove to be a Wildly Successful Eugenics Program

Lumbersexual

Lumbersexual

Platinum
Adolph Hitler would be proud.
A voluntary app that makes sure only the top 5-10% of males breed.
In 2050 everyone will be a Chad or Stacy.
I almost wonder if a new era of Nazis were behind this, but because they learned forced eugenics didn't work, they created this voluntary, undercover eugenics app.

• +1
Reactions: mikeock, middayshowers, chadpreetcel123 and 3 others
Ugly foids are still reproducing though. :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: mikeock and BigBoy
Eugenics does not work because no matter what, there will always be a regression to the mean.

• +1
Reactions: mikeock and BigBoy
no one is on tinder reproducing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, BigBoy, CupOfCoffee and 2 others
I almost wonder if a new era of Nazis were behind this, but because they learned forced eugenics didn't work, they created this voluntary, undercover eugenics app.
Adolph hitler wouldn’t be proud of all the non Germanic people procreating at a higher rate jfl tbh ngl fr srs

Ugly foids are still reproducing though. :feelsrope:
But the fact women are only picking the top of the top, means even their shit genetics won't get watered down too much. Tinder has allowed nature to work the way it was always intended and to allow females to maximize their already brutal pickiness and men who get chosen to spread their seed far and wide. It's allowed such a vast pool of mates that wasn't available before the internet to supercharge sexual selection.
Eugenics does not work because no matter what, there will always be a regression to the mean.
I don't think that's true in biological organisms.

Literally. Instead of forcing Eugenics what really happens is that on the outside normies believe there is inclusion and acceptance when in reality white chads are breeding women of all races and looks levels. Soon the world will look like hitler’s aryan paradise

2y2byt

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
all this proves is that hitler was right tbh