Tinder with quality photos

JustChris

JustChris

Slay or be slayed
Asd

This is what happens when you use good quality photos on tinder.

Translation for those who don't understand french :

- It's just that your profile looks like a fake profile, it would have reassured me knowing that it's not haha
- Lol, I'll take that as a compliment

Use shitty selfies boys, otherwise you won't match with chicks because they think you're LARPING.

True, I use pictures people advise against and it works lol. A couple shirtless pictures and a few selfies, good enough.

Chris man you gotta stop with the humblebrag.

She thinks you're larping cuz you're using your MODELING PICS. I'm pretty sure that's not a problem for anyone else here

Tinder with chad photos**

Now when alot of girls see a chad profile they think it might be fake cause of all the catfishcels.

• +1
Reactions: JustChris
I aint getting chit either fam tbh

She thinks you're larping cuz you're using your MODELING PICS. I'm pretty sure that's not a problem for anyone else here
This chris chadboy is dying for some validation from autists online, JFL, SMH.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin

The point is that there are so many fucking incels catfishing with other people photos that when you actually create a good profile, you get categorized as a larper. More and more people nowadays do tinder experiments with someone elses photos, it’s fucking stupid and it hurts the legitimacy of the app.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
The point is that there are so many fucking incels catfishing with other people photos that when you actually create a good profile, you get categorized as a larper. More and more people nowadays do tinder experiments with someone elses photos, it’s fucking stupid and it hurts the legitimacy of the app.
over for actualchadcels

Yeah that's definitely true, but it's really the nature of dating websites and always has been. People catfish lol

Lol, that's what happens when you're top tier in terms of looks.
If you're just slightly above average I doubt females would suspect anything tbh.