Tinder: Women have insane standards

Unironically this. Blackpillers say 90% of men are incel but you get an entirely different impression when you leave the basement.
Going outside positively selects for couples.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Unironically this. Blackpillers say 90% of men are incel but you get an entirely different impression when you leave the basement.
America has a supply chain crisis but if you go outside "everything is fine".

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
tinder is legit easier than real life
beyond over for all yous that can’t get decent matches on there

JFL if you don't think women bring their unrealistic expectations from their phones into real life.

Also, cold approach is about the worst way to meet women. It scares women. The rejection rate is 90 plus %. You're setting yourself up for false accusations.
data shows its like a 87 percent failure rate.

America has a supply chain crisis but if you go outside "everything is fine".
thats because its fake, companies are making record profits, by raising prices 25-30 percent, and blaming a labor shortage. When all these companies did was raise prices and give the higher ups better salaries and bonuses, while paying lower ranked workers low wages. They will say they pay 18 dollars a hour now, up from 15.

Theres no irl if you study/work in a male dominated field though. Very difficult. Even more so during this hysteric government lockdown.

Online is extremely important to meet young women nowadays. Most of them barely go out beyond school/work. Every festival, party, club is a sausagefest nowadays
online dating was 38 percent before the pandemic, now 53 percent of folk find sexual partners online. So you a increase of guys striking out on dating apps, women do go out, but no its less for partying, now they go out for coffee /dinner/ with friends, their sexual needs are meet from online, and they get validation from hundreds of guys online.

Theres no irl if you study/work in a male dominated field though. Very difficult. Even more so during this hysteric government lockdown.

Online is extremely important to meet young women nowadays. Most of them barely go out beyond school/work. Every festival, party, club is a sausagefest nowadays
ah idk man, when I go to university party, there are girls everywhere, some of them even sometimes approach me, we either live on another planet or I dont know what to say

with your looks you shouldn't have problems, stop complaining finally

I never met a girl off tinder ,but have talked to a couple girls off fb dating which I got IP banned from. In real life you NEVER see guys approaching in public settings ,they might flirt with a cashier that's by herself that's about it. But it's become not socially acceptable to approach in real life unless you are seen as good looking then its suddenly ok.

JFL if you don't think women bring their unrealistic expectations from their phones into real life.

Also, cold approach is about the worst way to meet women. It scares women. The rejection rate is 90 plus %. You're setting yourself up for false accusations.
A live interaction is way more impactful than text and photos. You can better influence her emotions with your presence and energy. This is how normies get gfs and slay stacys.

And yes cold approach is bs. I meant approach as in the means in which you pursue. Pursue gurls irl vs online and your chances increase due to women being slaves to their emotions.

If you're a normie on Hinge, get ready for clingy women who want to have your kids right away and LTR.

One was so clingy and bipolar, she got my device banned from all dating apps.
Were these women 30+

If you're a normie on Hinge, get ready for clingy women who want to have your kids right away and LTR.

One was so clingy and bipolar, she got my device banned from all dating apps.
also women think hinge is an ltr app only

This was already known to me, but since there's a lot of bluepilling going around here recently.

My female housemate has tinder installed, and we were swiping together on our own profiles some evening and commenting on eachother.

This girl would swipe left (reject) ~95% of men she came across. Most of these men were lean, fit, with full heads of hair and NT clothing style looking atleast High Tier Normie. And she was rejecting these guys without consideration like they were nothing. On a simple basis of shit like 'oh I didn't like the way he looked into the camera'. ' didnt like his vibe'.

Now I've only seen her date 1 guy so far that was htn and she told me later that he was a virgin and she doesnt know if its gonna workout. But her standards on tinder are absolutely brutal ngl.

Her rating? She's a becky. And swiping left(rejecting) the majority of HTN's on tinder.

Women simply have no libido/no sexual desires and a total lack of wanting to have a family or a SO/relationship. It's mostly a male emotion.

Men are the people that start relationships, families, etc. Women simply exist and react to what men do.
LMFAO tell her to get Hinge. After a few days they'll start showing you your looksmatches on Standouts and the front of the Discover section

Hinge Standouts aren't the most popular profiles in your area. They're profiles you're most likely to match with according to an algorithm.

I’ll keep saying this. Tinder is not real life.
I legit believe you're an attractive guy IRL. Cause only incels spew that "tinder is real life" shit, and most of the posts/thread you made actually is facts. Legit guy. Keep going on

• Love it
Reactions: Looks234
This was already known to me, but since there's a lot of bluepilling going around here recently.

My female housemate has tinder installed, and we were swiping together on our own profiles some evening and commenting on eachother.

This girl would swipe left (reject) ~95% of men she came across. Most of these men were lean, fit, with full heads of hair and NT clothing style looking atleast High Tier Normie. And she was rejecting these guys without consideration like they were nothing. On a simple basis of shit like 'oh I didn't like the way he looked into the camera'. ' didnt like his vibe'.

Now I've only seen her date 1 guy so far that was htn and she told me later that he was a virgin and she doesnt know if its gonna workout. But her standards on tinder are absolutely brutal ngl.

Her rating? She's a becky. And swiping left(rejecting) the majority of HTN's on tinder.

Women simply have no libido/no sexual desires and a total lack of wanting to have a family or a SO/relationship. It's mostly a male emotion.

Men are the people that start relationships, families, etc. Women simply exist and react to what men

women are unrealistic across the board.

I remember one woman buying what she thought was designer clothes like a 10,000+ Dolche and Gabanna watch but she managed to find it was 1,000

it ended up being fake

that’s the woman mentality they have champagne 🍾 tastes on a nigger 🐵 budget when it comes to clothes, men, lifestyle, etc

water is wet tinder is gigachad only .

Men are the people that start relationships, families, etc. Women simply exist and react to what men do.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and thecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back