Tinder Worldwide

Chadeep

Chadeep

Bluepill Philosopher

How tf do normies get laid by Tinder when the average competition is this. Explain @sytyl @Biggdink

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, LastHopeForNorman, germanlooks and 3 others
that girl is stupid

it’s been proven many of these profiles are chadfishes

remember when someone posted London tinder chads ? Half of those were models, personal trainers etc… fake accounts

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Ryan, Beetlejuice and 10 others
that girl is stupid

remember when someone posted London tinder chads ? Half of those were models, personal trainers etc… fake accounts
I know many of the guys were Chadfishes by Basement dwelling incels. Might be the reason why Amnesia Gets ghosted while Medium Ugly guy doesn't look sus and slay.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, Deleted member 11604, Squirtle and 4 others
that girl is stupid

Yeah I didn’t watch the whole video but already know 1 of them. The „giani“ from Italy is „chase Mattson“

Llorenco in the beginning look like he is pietro boselli

raise your hand whoever made that cahdfish boyos

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ryan, RealLooksmaxxer, LastHopeForNorman and 5 others
that girl is stupid

wb

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
Meanwhile my htn cousin has no problem fucking bitches on tinder because he has a good phenotype. Unless you’re non-white or a nordcuck stop being pessimistic whiners

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604 and Squirtle
so is location change free from now on?

• +1
lots of guys in her showcase halo'd by their bodies

can't believe ppl deny the 6 pack pill, some muscle mass with 6 pack abs is SO important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, the next o'pry, delta7 and 13 others
most guys can get tinder matches

I've had girls message me first and I'm subhuman

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Squirtle, .👽. and 2 others
lifefuel a lot of them nothing impressive

• +1
Reactions: APJ, GreenHat500, Squirtle and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Squirtle, AcneScars and Deleted member 9670
  • +1
Reactions: Squirtle, Chadeep and Deleted member 13332
that girl is stupid

„Llorenco“ the second dude in his video looks like pietro boselli. Quite sure it’s him

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle, Biggdink and Chadeep
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Squirtle, AcneScars and 2 others
Some don’t look that impressive, but they have style and nt and pic halo with them. Many of these are HTNs so with nt and pic halo they can do decent. Having done foidfishes here in Norway on tinder, I can confirm many guys look very good, and along with being HTN and above they have good pics. Especially young guys 18-25, almost all look as good when she did Norway. I also did Badoo foidfish, but it was full of subhumans. Tinder has soo many good looking people with clear nt halo, it almost feels like Chad central. Maybe it’s just that the good looking popular people are represented first, and with people having been registered on tinder for some time, shows less popular people the more you swipe. I hope this is the case because the amount of good looking guys on tinder is ridiculous.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, germanlooks, Squirtle and 2 others
in my dreams
You took the curry seriously. Girls rate hot guys low to feed thier egos.
You took a rating from a curry serious ? Dude they got no idea. Send me a pic brother.

why do you care about what some slum guy says about you??? They have absolutely no idea and instantly rate every girl with blonde hair stacy. Man they piss me off fr

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Squirtle, .👽. and Deleted member 9670
You took a rating from a curry serious ? Dude they got no idea. Send me a pic brother. I’m an harsh rater. I’m white and live in a million population city and am quite active in the night life. So if j rate you Chadlite you are.

why do you care about what some slum guy says about you??? They have absolutely no idea and instantly rate every girl with blonde hair stacy. Man they piss me off fr
pm me I can't message you

• +1
in my class my short asian friend gets matches. matches are cope tho cuz nothing comes out of it. :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Squirtle and Deleted member 9670
Meanwhile my htn cousin has no problem fucking bitches on tinder because he has a good phenotype. Unless you’re non-white or a nordcuck stop being pessimistic whiners
What's his pheno?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Squirtle
„Llorenco“ the second dude in his video looks like pietro boselli. Quite sure it’s him
loll... it's not him.. Kinda looks like him though.. Still not so much..

The girl is a stacy in my eyes. Very attractive IMO.

loll... it's not him.. Kinda looks like him though.. Still not so much..
No it’s definitely him. Wasn’t able to find the exact photoshot but that is him. The picture used on tinder is also edited and way too high quality to be some average dudes photo for tinder. The angle and everything screams model shoot to me. No one takes pic like this if he wants to look good for tinder.

only difference is the eyebrow shape. Which he has straight in most photoshoots as well. Just cba to invest more time into proving its him

485E666E D12F 464C A813 5940316C29E8
972A4427 C7BA 4C59 B3FD 205BABFAE4F0

Last edited:
No it’s definitely him. Wasn’t able to find the exact photoshot but that is him. The picture used on tinder is also edited and way too high quality to be some average dudes photo for tinder. The angle and everything screams model shoot to me. No one takes pic like this if he wants to look good for tinder.

only difference is the eyebrow shape. Which he has straight in most photoshoots as well. Just cba to invest more time into proving its him

View attachment 1339806View attachment 1339807
Haha I can promise you it's not him. But, ofc it could be a catfish..

Haha I can promise you it's not him. But, ofc it could be a catfish..
Yeah thanks for promising me. That you can’t see what I see. Lmao. Unless you are pietro or his photographer idc what you are „promising“ me jfl. Even then it’s obvious it’s him

Last edited:
Yeah thanks for promising me. That you can’t see what I see. Lmao. Unless you are pietro or his photographer idc what you are „promising“ me jfl. Even then it’s obvious it’s him
hahaha what ever. Ofc I would acknowledge that it's him if you can "proof" it but I find it obvious it's not him. But it's kinda pointless discussion anyway...

Most of these guys were pretty disappointing. I was expecting top-tier guys like in the Zurich or London Tinder experiments from here and look*sm