tindermax

T

thariel

Iron
How can a person with 0 normie background with a bit above average looks have success on Tinder? What kind of pictures should I take and where?

Tinder is hard. I had better success with other apps.
But anyways - make sure your photos don't look try-hard.
Show your face, show you go outside your house, show you have friends.
Make sure your height is at least 5'11 (if not - consider growing taller).
It's trail and error until you find what works best.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Hector, Vidyacoper and 2 others
If ur a chad like me just post shirtless pic and all the foids will want ur cock

Be chad or uninstall tinder theory

• +1
Reactions: hamza, Pietrosiek, BigBoy and 6 others
Tinder is hard. I had better success with other apps.
But anyways - make sure your photos don't look try-hard.
Show your face, show you go outside your house, show you have friends.
Make sure your height is at least 5'11 (if not - consider growing taller).
It's trail and error until you find what works best.
literally my most tryhard, autistic, anti-social, frauding mirror selfies always had the best results. Used to get a few decent matches in 2019, but in 2020 I can't get any matches anymore using same photos/bio.

Another year, another rise of standards. Cut-off is around 6.5PSL now to get decent matches on tinder tbh.

• +1
Reactions: CarnivoreDiet
Take the most subhuman picture of yourself you can and make that your pfp

• +1
Reactions: needsolution

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Patient A and Deleted member 616
If you're gl just post relatively low effort pics showing off yourself in different environments, otherwise rope jfl dedsrs.

Tinder in the West went downhill the last 7 years..to a point it is not usable anymore for average guys..

in 2014..I had many matches in every big EU city..the quality was not always there, but I had a good variety of 6's and sometimes 7's..
Got most of my laids the last 5 years from Tinder..

Every years, It was noticeable how my matches were dwindling..to point that I got only 1 match per week from a white landwhale or a non-attractive ethnic girl..

Deleted the app after summer 2019.

• +1
Reactions: Hector
Tinder in the West went downhill the last 7 years..to a point it is not usable anymore for average guys..

in 2014..I had many matches in every big EU city..the quality was not always there, but I had a good variety of 6's and sometimes 7's..
Got most of my laids the last 5 years from Tinder..

Every years, It was noticeable how my matches were dwindling..to point that I got only 1 match per week from a white landwhale or a non-attractive ethnic girl..

Deleted the app after summer 2019.
I sincerely regret not having started looksmaxing back in college where I wasted my time in useless LTR, nerdy stuff and rotting. Ofc I wouldn’t have become chad with looksmaxing but at least I could have racked up more lays given how easy hook up used to be back then ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
sigh I can only post random selfies because someone else would have to take a pic of me if it were to be in some kind of environment and thats cringe AF and I cba with such faggotry. I'm 185cm so not really a manlet

sigh I can only post random selfies because someone else would have to take a pic of me if it were to be in some kind of environment and thats cringe AF and I cba with such faggotry. I'm 185cm so not really a manlet
just place your phone on eye level and make a video and screenshot

4ge pill. fukkkkkkkkkkken oldcels
Now that I remember, I used to fraud my age from 24 to 21yo on tinder. Got me more matches so I will try that again. Thanks for reminding.

Now that I remember, I used to fraud my age from 24 to 21yo on tinder. Got me more matches so I will try that again. Thanks for reminding.
gl4d to help :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Doods i created tinder yesterday i matched with a nice female but i have no clue how to initiate. Do I just type hi or sup or have to clownmaxx and come up with retarded shit?

Doods i created tinder yesterday i matched with a nice female but i have no clue how to initiate. Do I just type hi or sup or have to clownmaxx and come up with retarded shit?
Make a comment relevant to her pics or bio I suppose