Tindermaxxing, what I have learnt over the past 1 year

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
So I write this post with the hope that it would help people do better on Tinder, if they use it. I have been using Tinder for experiments as well as to find dates and I can say I have learnt a lot. I have posted many experiments on the other site too.

Personally, I used to get like 1-2 Tinder matches after days of swiping and they never replied. I remember that when I swiped Tinder in a metro in my country 2 years back I got no matches despite 2 days of swiping and I was like WTF? Then one day I decided to use the pic of a Chadlite to see how he does and that was the day I got blackpilled. Doing more experiments helped me improve my Tinder game a lot.

And when I was using Tinder the most I went on 3 date in a span of 2 months when I was using Tinder. That might not sound a lot but for a guy who never went to any dates and when there are so few women using Tinder in your country,cthat is not bad at all. Also my advice might be better since my match increase was not due to loosing tons of weight or getting any surgery. (I have stopped now though, since the quality of girls wasn't always good and am waiting for my looksmaxing to complete before restarting.)

I would state what I learnt:

1.) It's all about the first pic: First pic is the only thing that matters tbh. The amount of attention foids get on Tinder would prevent them from looking at the second pic of any guy she doesn't find attractive. If your first pic is not good then you would do bad even if you are a good looking guy. You need your first pic to be really really good. Besides your looks, there are other factors that make foid swipe right. Extremely eye catching pics have big differences on your Tinder matches.

Example: I was trying to see how a 5/10 white male does against a 7/10 Indian male as that was a topic on Incels.me. I used the curry chadlite that got me blackpilled and another guy from Incels.me who said people rated him a 4-5/10. After 1 day of swiping in LA, I found that the curry chadlite got 3 matches and the white guy got 2. I was really surprised. However, I had used selfies for both the guys since I wanted the pics to look as same as possible.

I retried doing it with my best pics(I was rated 5-6/10) and in the same location I got 7 matches in 2-3 hours. Just shows how much important the first pic is.

2.) Topless pics raises your Tinder matches ten folds (Only for Gymcels): This works if you have at least a face that goes well with your body. I did many Tinder experiments with the curry Chadlite that I talk about. Since he was ripped I used a pic of his in the pool. And he used to get tons of matches. This was the pic I used.

Example:

Rish

Guy has a good face too. With that kind of pic, look at the bright green and blue colors and the ripped body, girls are much more likely to swipe right.

Also the same guy just got 3 matches in LA with a selfie as I wrote above. I have tried doing experiments with his pic in other Western cities and he used to get 20+ matches in 2-3 hours with first messages by girls.

I have also done other experiments and topless ripped body just takes your matches to the moon.

3. Get feedback from other(foids): For a long time I was using pics as my first pic which I thought were the best, only to realize later that people thought they were shit. I had no idea which pics of mine were good and which weren't. So, I asked my sister for feedback as well as used photofeeler. Although I don't like photofeeler a lot, it is still a good enough tool. Sometimes, pics that you think are good might not be that good and this has a huge impact on your matches.

4. Use pro: If you are not chad then using pro will always help. The competition is too high and as a non-chad, using Pro makes complete sense.

5. Reset and update profile frequently: Try using better pics and keep on taking better ones. Also delete your account after some time. A fresh account always comes with a lots of matches in the first few days.

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 616 and 2 others
Your first step is the most important thing, and is my worst problem. No matter what I do, I can't look attractive enough to comptete on tinder. All of this is great, but at the end of the day, only a extreme few women (if any at all, my short experience as myself on tinder ended up with 0 matches) will even give me a chance because my face (eye area) is fucked up. The topless pic means nothing for me as I do not value gymcelling. Using "Pro" to pay money get rejected by foids will give me @ItheIthe level rage. I wanted to punch a hole in my wall after my short time on tinder and I didn't even pay for it.

You put alot of effort into this post which is cool. It really is a shame that men have to put so much effort into this while women can just show up and succeed with zero effort. Even back in the day men didn't have to do this much. This is suifuel.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Nice guide.

If I can look good topless after I'm done gymmaxxing I would definitely put that in my tinder. The problem is that I'm concerned that would scare away Asian girls (the one's that aren't westernized) and if I tried that in Japan I would only be able to attract trashy gaijin hunters (not the nice ones).

I don't think Asian girls don't respond well to that exaggerated kind of masculinity.

• +1
Nice guide.

If I can look good topless after I'm done gymmaxxing I would definitely put that in my tinder. The problem is that I'm concerned that would scare away Asian girls (the one's that aren't westernized) and if I tried that in Japan I would only be able to attract trashy gaijin hunters (not the nice ones).

I don't think Asian girls don't respond well to that exaggerated kind of masculinity.
I used a topless pic of a curry model in Taiwan and Korea and he was slaying. He got tons of matches. I was not expecting to get that many matches in an Asian country with a topless pic of a curry model. Girls, imo. act in a very primitive manner on Tinder.
Your first step is the most important thing, and is my worst problem. No matter what I do, I can't look attractive enough to comptete on tinder. All of this is great, but at the end of the day, only a extreme few women (if any at all, my short experience as myself on tinder ended up with 0 matches) will even give me a chance because my face (eye area) is fucked up. The topless pic means nothing for me as I do not value gymcelling. Using "Pro" to pay money get rejected by foids will give me @ItheIthe level rage. I wanted to punch a hole in my wall after my short time on tinder and I didn't even pay for it.

You put alot of effort into this post which is cool. It really is a shame that men have to put so much effort into this while women can just show up and succeed with zero effort. Even back in the day men didn't have to do this much. This is suifuel.
I agree. You do have to put more effort on Tinder as a male. It is much easier if you are naturally attractive but as a guy you always need to try to be better than others.

• +1
I used a topless pic of a curry model in Taiwan and Korea and he was slaying. He got tons of matches. I was not expecting to get that many matches in an Asian country with a topless pic of a curry model. Girls, imo. act in a very primitive manner on Tinder.

Good to know. If that's what it takes for an azn waifu I'll torture myself in the gym until I can upload my own.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, FuckMyLife and 11gaijin
Good ppst op. Tinder is cope unless u literally are top 10%

• +1
Good start we should huild a database of best practices.

Have you tried topless versus a vest or clothes that deliberately show off muscles?

Although i am thinking gymmax and then take up surfing and have first picture be a surfer dude thing. Then second pic in a suit for contrast. Thinking is that it'll get all girls without looking like a gymcel autist with bathroom abs selfie

• +1
Good start we should huild a database of best practices.

Have you tried topless versus a vest or clothes that deliberately show off muscles?

Although i am thinking gymmax and then take up surfing and have first picture be a surfer dude thing. Then second pic in a suit for contrast. Thinking is that it'll get all girls without looking like a gymcel autist with bathroom abs selfie
Not done with clothes that show muscles. But I feel in that case, face will become more important. Those abs and ripped body makes the difference.

• +1
So I write this post with the hope that it would help people do better on Tinder, if they use it. I have been using Tinder for experiments as well as to find dates and I can say I have learnt a lot. I have posted many experiments on the other site too.

Personally, I used to get like 1-2 Tinder matches after days of swiping and they never replied. I remember that when I swiped Tinder in a metro in my country 2 years back I got no matches despite 2 days of swiping and I was like WTF? Then one day I decided to use the pic of a Chadlite to see how he does and that was the day I got blackpilled. Doing more experiments helped me improve my Tinder game a lot.

And when I was using Tinder the most I went on 3 date in a span of 2 months when I was using Tinder. That might not sound a lot but for a guy who never went to any dates and when there are so few women using Tinder in your country,cthat is not bad at all. Also my advice might be better since my match increase was not due to loosing tons of weight or getting any surgery. (I have stopped now though, since the quality of girls wasn't always good and am waiting for my looksmaxing to complete before restarting.)

I would state what I learnt:

1.) It's all about the first pic: First pic is the only thing that matters tbh. The amount of attention foids get on Tinder would prevent them from looking at the second pic of any guy she doesn't find attractive. If your first pic is not good then you would do bad even if you are a good looking guy. You need your first pic to be really really good. Besides your looks, there are other factors that make foid swipe right. Extremely eye catching pics have big differences on your Tinder matches.

Example: I was trying to see how a 5/10 white male does against a 7/10 Indian male as that was a topic on Incels.me. I used the curry chadlite that got me blackpilled and another guy from Incels.me who said people rated him a 4-5/10. After 1 day of swiping in LA, I found that the curry chadlite got 3 matches and the white guy got 2. I was really surprised. However, I had used selfies for both the guys since I wanted the pics to look as same as possible.

I retried doing it with my best pics(I was rated 5-6/10) and in the same location I got 7 matches in 2-3 hours. Just shows how much important the first pic is.

2.) Topless pics raises your Tinder matches ten folds
(Only for Gymcels): This works if you have at least a face that goes well with your body. I did many Tinder experiments with the curry Chadlite that I talk about. Since he was ripped I used a pic of his in the pool. And he used to get tons of matches. This was the pic I used.

Example:

View attachment 87

Guy has a good face too. With that kind of pic, look at the bright green and blue colors and the ripped body, girls are much more likely to swipe right.

Also the same guy just got 3 matches in LA with a selfie as I wrote above. I have tried doing experiments with his pic in other Western cities and he used to get 20+ matches in 2-3 hours with first messages by girls.

I have also done other experiments and topless ripped body just takes your matches to the moon.

3. Get feedback from other(foids):
For a long time I was using pics as my first pic which I thought were the best, only to realize later that people thought they were shit. I had no idea which pics of mine were good and which weren't. So, I asked my sister for feedback as well as used photofeeler. Although I don't like photofeeler a lot, it is still a good enough tool. Sometimes, pics that you think are good might not be that good and this has a huge impact on your matches.

4. Use pro: If you are not chad then using pro will always help. The competition is too high and as a non-chad, using Pro makes complete sense.

5. Reset and update profile frequently: Try using better pics and keep on taking better ones. Also delete your account after some time. A fresh account always comes with a lots of matches in the first few days.
Can we have a close up picture of the currychadlite's face? And the remaining stats (height mainly and finance) and the first picture used?

God tier thread that didn't get enough attention.

Probably because it was created during this forum's infancy.