Tinnitus and moving jaw

Julian

Julian

Kraken
So I have tinnutis for 11 months now and still looking to fix it and noticed a major thing. Moving my jaw in certain directions fixes it. Good way to get surgery for free? Just have tinnitus theory?

You get your Tinnitus fixed?

something that is really important when dealing with Tinnitus is not thinking about it and as soon as you think about it distract yourself with exercise or something else that gets rid of the thought.
If you constantly give it attention your brain will develop connections in your brain that make it louder because it thinks you want to hear it.

this is a pretty shitty explanation but it's proofed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6113 and thecel
I have tinnitus too.

I think it's because of TMJ problems.

I’ve had tinnitus for as long as I can remember. :cry:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IncelsBraincels, Incoming, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
Tinnitus is the reason i stopped caring about looksmaxing.I'd legit cut inches from my height and dick for this 24/7 noise to end. Consider urself lucky op if yours is caused by TMJ cuz it can be fixed.

• +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
Tinnitus is the reason i stopped caring about looksmaxing.I'd legit cut inches from my height and dick for this 24/7 noise to end. Consider urself lucky op if yours is caused by TMJ cuz it can be fixed.

it started when I caught a cold at the beginning of 2019.

it started when I caught a cold at the beginning of 2019.
Heard that a lot of ppl who got it from a cold had some success with apple cider vinegar. I have a friend who got it from otitis and still has it after 4 years but somehow it doesn't bother him.

I had tinnitus/ear ringing as a child due to dehydration. But jaw misalignment can also cause it. Visit a good (ideally also holistic) orthodontist who is also a trained chiropractor in the best case scenario.

I had tinnitus/ear ringing as a child due to dehydration. But jaw misalignment can also cause it. Visit a good (ideally also holistic) orthodontist who is also a trained chiropractor in the best case scenario.
Is yours gone now?