Tiny forehead correlates with low IQ. Bigger forehead correlates with high IQ

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

Big foreheadcels like me be proud of your big forehead, it indicates your genetically superior brain

however unfortunately, IQ and big foreheads are not desired too much by women

Intelligence: https://looksmax.org/threads/study-...-detect-intelligence-irl-and-in-video.545016/

Forehead: "if ur hairline is receding, i wont be participating in the breeding"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: oldcelloser, Aladin, Danish_Retard and 3 others
ur giga subhuman for making all these threads and never looksmaxxing ur an abused dog seeking comfort by appealing to the lowest of the low people with these threads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Stopping@Nothing19, stickyblickyhuh and 1 other person
big forehead high T

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
I think that's a false association.

A better correlate would be the size of your cranium. You can have a large neurocranium but also have a low set forehead.

big forehead high T
Based
4e49dfa1ade72157c75fdd14ad800a16

ur giga subhuman for making all these threads and never looksmaxxing ur an abused dog seeking comfort by appealing to the lowest of the low people with these threads
finally other people are calling this living-abortion-ad out

just be dumb theory
In reality what they don’t desire is a guy who makes them feel like a fucking idiot.

You can be smart but if you appear too smart you seem unfun and corny as hell to them, especially the ones that cannot grasp concepts in a first year calculus class.

In relation to the whole IQ thing, please don’t fucking go around telling guys to stop studying/reading/learning and that it doesn’t matter for finding someone.

Intelligence is correlated with a ton of other things like breaking into a new career and in turn building status and wealth which women do in fact select for.

• +1
Reactions: HeartOfStone, szolliontaraelis, Danish_Retard and 1 other person

Big foreheadcels like me be proud of your big forehead, it indicates your genetically superior brain

Intelligence: https://looksmax.org/threads/study-...-detect-intelligence-irl-and-in-video.545016/

Forehead: "if ur hairline is receding, i wont be participating in the breeding"
my forehead is like cobra attack helicopter front, good for avoiding AA fire but low iq, 80 iq literally
ask me anything, ill show u