• JFL
Reactions: Haven and Ritalincell
I can't decide between the two, mirin baby frame

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
brutal ascension

when are u gonna gymmax @RODEBLUR
never

i find it so gay to lift objects up and down to try and simulate how humans were pushed to their absolute limit back in the day doing very physically taxing things to survive

if i am going to work on my body the things i do must actually mean something instead of just waving some weird weight around or entering some kind of contraption

thinking of doing army bootcamp for this reason you learn something with it and it builds your body

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
never

i find it so gay to lift objects up and down to try and simulate how humans were pushed to their absolute limit back in the day doing very physically taxing things to survive

if i am going to work on my body the things i do must actually mean something instead of just waving some weird weight around or entering some kind of contraption

thinking of doing army bootcamp for this reason you learn something with it and it builds your body
the fastest way to look bigger is gay indeed

stay at 50kg then bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10185 and Deleted
dissapointing tho, does that mean i will only be 6'1'' ? I wanted to be 6'4'' smh oh well
I feel pretty tall at 6’1 tbh ngl in one of my classes with 12 people im the tallest by a decent margin and in my other class of 35 im still i think top 5

I feel pretty tall at 6’1 tbh ngl in one of my classes with 12 people im the tallest by a decent margin and in my other class of 35 im still i think top 5
in the netherlands 6'1'' is the most basic height

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted
indeed people should be grateful even if it seems everyone is blessed with a normal frame
That is true it leaves a lot of room; there are many people like you I see on the streets it is weird

rodel has more V-shape in this one

thats the difference

• +1
My hate for arvid is less than before cause he acts better now

here he is obviously better looking

really? damn
Yeah it is becoming more common, don’t know why but there are a fuck tonne of men I frame mog despite being untrained.

no clue what is causing it though

Yeah it is becoming more common, don’t know why but there are a fuck tonne of men I frame mog despite being untrained.

no clue what is causing it though
Probably high E foods and lack of movement

look like johnny gosch out of hiding

Probably high E foods and lack of movement
Well that is true ngl, lack of movement is probably more a case of shit body posture.

I always was a really weird kid who despite being inactive was anal about my posture (I enjoyed being proper)

which is your bideltoid width?

Well that is true ngl, lack of movement is probably more a case of shit body posture.

I always was a really weird kid who despite being inactive was anal about my posture (I enjoyed being proper)
well that is probably why my frame is asscancer despite having wide frame genes

spent most of my life sitting hunched over in a bed

well that is probably why my frame is asscancer despite having wide frame genes

spent most of my life sitting hunched over in a bed
If you have kids deadly serious teach them proper posture it helps everything from mental efficiency to body growth. You will still have those wide frame genes sooo.