Tiny skull = good facial harmony

Small skull moggs prettyboys have often small skull not big asd minecraft square bloated skulls
Clueless retard

The fact u think big skulls must be square and short and call them bloated (??) To cope

Horrible example. If there is any upside to a smaller skull it’s that it’s less mass and thus technically easier to fix craniofacial dystrophy. A small skull does not mean you can’t be a small skilled ogre.
My cousin and neighbour both have shit pheno but they got small skulls and both are doing extremly well with women it makes them appear prettyboy because it looks cuter then a big skull.

You look like a joke with a small head though. It's way worse than having small frame. Cosmic even had an implant to make his skull bigger.
Yes and your facial thirds tend to harmonise in length, so longer skull = longer mid face and lower third development to balance out the proportions
But tall skull with a compact midface is ideal. All guys used as examples of good looks here are like that, literally all of them.

Clueless retard

The fact u think big skulls must be square and short and call them bloated (??) To cope
You are the fuking retard jfl if you think bloated skull has more appeal

You are the fuking retard jfl if you think bloated skull has more appeal
Its so easy to discern your thinking, stop self hating fat guy and stop callig big skulls bloated

Ure a little hurt animal that cant be objective

its not self hating you are just cherry picking and blaming ur cuck skull size for ur failures

Its so easy to discern your thinking, stop self hating fat guy and stop callig big skulls bloated

Ure a little hurt animal that cant be objective
By that logic a big face is better then a small face u are too delusional

Yes it is? Xd?

Jawguyfatface guy

Sounds like u have a minecraft short bloated skull hm. Animal
Idk if im short bloated skull but my face is wide my skull is big which you viewed as ideal so whats up with the cope?

Yes it is? Xd?

Jawguyfatface guy

Sounds like u have a minecraft short bloated skull hm. Animal
So you admitt that a big skull is not ideal in many cases only some big skulls are aka cherrypicking,GG owned yourself retared small skulled cuck

• Hmm...
Reactions: wollet2
Idk if im short bloated skull but my face is wide my skull is big which you viewed as ideal so whats up with the cope?
Yes what? That doesnt mean ure auto gigachad if ur skull is big. Just an important good feature

So you admitt that a big skull is not ideal in many cases only some big skulls are aka cherrypicking,GG owned yourself retared small skulled cuck
No its literally always better

Yes what? That doesnt mean ure auto gigachad if ur skull is big. Just an important good feature
What skull length is considered tall?

You look like a joke with a small head though. It's way worse than having small frame. Cosmic even had an implant to make his skull bigger.

But tall skull with a compact midface is ideal. All guys used as examples of good looks here are like that, literally all of them.
compact midface ist ideal for males tho, most chads have a tall mid face with large jaw to balance it out. Just look at Tyler Maher for example

• Hmm...
Reactions: HerpDerpson
I measured two of his photos, I got 1.02 and 1.04. or do you think compact is strictly above 1.1?
hes like 0,99.
i have a more compact midface than him and i have a tall face yet

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Erik-Jón
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 17791
Only if @ForeverRecession doesnt come he’ll cause fights
Wha???

This is like the My little pony episode where Rarity and Applejack went on a sleepover at Twilight's place and they had to learn to stop arguing with each other.

@ForeverRecession omg, we have to go sleep over! We could do all sorts of cool stuff!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Erik-Jón and Deleted member 18840
Wha???

This is like the My little pony episode where Rarity and Applejack went on a sleepover at Twilight's place and they had to learn to stop arguing with each other.

@ForeverRecession omg, we have to go sleep over! We could do all sorts of cool stuff!
Honestly men mog. Females get boring

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
I have a little skull. If you study something in this direction, for example, identify patterns with different volumes of turtles, and you need a man with a small skull for measurements, I can help you
whats ur hairline to chin length

Wha???

Hell nah ya queer boy. :whatfeels:
Ur gonna wait till I fall asleep then touch me in places :whatfeels::whatfeels:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 17791
I would trade my ugly avg sized skull for Oussama’s small mogger skull anytime

I indeed think small skulls tend to have better facial ratios so long as there are no developmental issues such as recessed chin etc

No dude, tiny skull = less space for your feature = disaster if there's even a slight assymetry