Tip: don't be afraid to use fake pics. on Tinder

My family is from america and we moved here when I was born lol. Keep coping
Hey fucker, how the fuck would they not know i'm indian when 4/6 images are of me and the other 2 guys are also indian.
So true.

Only desperate and delusional incels would use fake pics on tinder as a futile last ditch effort.
Right now i'm 17% bodyfat. If I cut down to about 12% and take nice pictures by the outdoor pool when it opens in my college, I can get even more matches.

Tinder is obsolete in 2020. It’s no longer a hook up app. Did you not see the data with the woman only meeting with 1 or 2 of her matches ? Not even guaranteed a lay. If you’re chad or chad lite you’re better off going to the bar. Less competition, less cat fishing on both ends, less frauding

we really need a guide to find places to get girls, otherwise its a waste of time, tinder and snapchat is getitng way behind now.

we really need a guide to find places to get girls, otherwise its a waste of time, tinder and snapchat is getitng way behind now.
Honestly.. I only go out if I wanna meet women, dating apps are dead.

• +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger
Fraud your photos and arrange for the first date to be on Halloween night. Show up with your costume and say you have a fetish for costume sex and fuck her under your mask.

Ascension time boyo
That's rape in France.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Fraud your photos and arrange for the first date to be on Halloween night. Show up with your costume and say you have a fetish for costume sex and fuck her under your mask.

Ascension time boyo
this is the most genius advice i ve ever heard

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back