tip to make it seem like you're contributing to group work

Feanor

Feanor

conjurer
keep asking very detailed questions and eventually people are going to stop answering them but they're the ones who are going to feel like they're slacking off. that's even better in group chats. keep taking control of the conversation to make very detailed observations about things people already knew. basically never shut up. if you need to do something offer to edit the paper. it can be done quite quickly but for some reason people never want to do it.

keeping tell people you're impressed by the work they did.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 25thpercentile human and AlexanderTheGreat
I recommend the book "100 tricks to appear smart in meetings", it has some real gems there that you can use at the workplace.
10tricks-1.gif
10tricks-2.gif
10tricks-3.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, middayshowers, DidntRead and 1 other person
i tried doing that with my partner on partner quizzes. she saw through my bullshit right away
she left me pretty soon lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nosecel and Feanor
I recommend the book "100 tricks to appear smart in meetings", it has some real gems there that you can use at the workplace.
10tricks-1.gif
10tricks-2.gif
10tricks-3.gif
so much of this resembles i was talking about :lul: :lul: :lul: . taking a step back and making pointless general observations anyone can make.
i tried doing that with my partner on partner quizzes. she saw through my bullshit right away
she left me pretty soon lol
it's important to make that difficult by constantly saying you're impressed by them. even if they detect you aren't doing anything they'll think it's ebcause they intellect mog you so hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
it's important to make that difficult by constantly saying you're impressed by them. even if they detect you aren't doing anything they'll think it's ebcause they intellect mog you so hard
yea she was a bit smarter than me and i didn't care about the class i just got by mooching off everyone around me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
interesting stuff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Feanor