Tips and Tricks. I will GateKeep

altbones

altbones

Bronze
I’m 14 years old, 5’0. I want to start my looksmaxxing journey. To be honest I don’t care about slaying or anything. I just want to be beautiful, worship God, Enjoy life and that’s it. Anyways, I was trying to ask can you give some tips on getting lean or have better bones, orbtial bones and more.

I’m 14 years old, 5’0. I want to start my looksmaxxing journey. To be honest I don’t care about slaying or anything. I just want to be beautiful, worship God, Enjoy life and that’s it. Anyways, I was trying to ask can you give some tips on getting lean or have better bones, orbtial bones and more.
you NEED hgh bro, try get some low dose AI too.

inject test+hgh and gain 8-9 lbs per month gain 15-20 lbs first months

• Ugh..
Reactions: NZb6Air
bulk and blast really, cant get surgeries and softmaxxing will only get you so far

i'll be honest
i'll give you two choices;
1. Leave this site, join the gym at 15 and actually work on yourself.

or

2. Stay on this site; get TONS of insecurity, have people tell you to kill yourself because you don't meet a specific looks level. Have plethora of hate towards women and non-white people thrown at you which rots you from the core. See, study and learn about things you shouldn't learn about. Slowly realise that ''looksmaxxing'' or the ''Blackpill'' in general is just a deep sea of thoughts, ideas and beliefs that are very sociopathic, unethical, materialistic and greed driven. By the time you're 18, you'll hate yourself, you'll always compare yourself to others while in your teenage years you should've stayed away from this website and went outside and observed the actual world.

The choice is yours :bluepill: :redpill: :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Eiei and jrdanmaxxing
cutting will not help you at 14 nigga are you fucking stupid it will only stunt growth
Nigga are you fucking dumb, you guys are nothing but dumb asses, your height is nothing but genetics. Doing all this bullshit will not only help not achieve a taller height, but you will waste your time doing dumb shit. Bulk will make my face shiity. Anyways I’m a fucking larper. Ik 6’3 to 6’2 weights 96 pounds, lean af, have better bones then you incels

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa
i'll be honest
i'll give you two choices;
1. Leave this site, join the gym at 15 and actually work on yourself.

or

2. Stay on this site; get TONS of insecurity, have people tell you to kill yourself because you don't meet a specific looks level. Have plethora of hate towards women and non-white people thrown at you which rots you from the core. See, study and learn about things you shouldn't learn about. Slowly realise that ''looksmaxxing'' or the ''Blackpill'' in general is just a deep sea of thoughts, ideas and beliefs that are very sociopathic, unethical, materialistic and greed driven. By the time you're 18, you'll hate yourself, you'll always compare yourself to others while in your teenage years you should've stayed away from this website and went outside and observed the actual world.

The choice is yours :bluepill: :redpill: :blackpill:
I’m a larper, feel bad for you guys.

Genetics? Hormones? Are you actually dumb? Bro. Hormones are literally Based on genes, hormones maxing with food is just useless. It’s all genetics.
low iq comment, go vegan and lets see how further you will go with your life

• Ugh..
Reactions: benjii
I’m already 6’3 you manlet. Now go rope nigger
the feeling of triumph that you feel achieving something that you had no role in acquiring has to be one of the worst ways of living EVER. I pity your existence. The mere thought that you have ''bones'' in your face and that automatically makes you better than us is deranged. Pray and repent.

starvemaxx bro trust

the feeling of triumph that you feel achieving something that you had no role in acquiring has to be one of the worst ways of living EVER. I pity your existence. The mere thought that you have ''bones'' in your face and that automatically makes you better than us is deranged. Pray and repent.
知性は出口に根を張り、このペースでは結論が出ないだろう

Nigga are you fucking dumb, you guys are nothing but dumb asses, your height is nothing but genetics. Doing all this bullshit will not only help not achieve a taller height, but you will waste your time doing dumb shit. Bulk will make my face shiity. Anyways I’m a fucking larper. Ik 6’3 to 6’2 weights 96 pounds, lean af, have better bones then you incels
i never knew starving african children grew tall because they were malnutritioned 😱

Please do not take testosterone at 14 years old like some people are recommending.
You're speed-running endocrine issues.
Most you can do is go to the gym, and maybe apply a few topical products that aren't harsh on your body, like tretinoin (should be okay to take at 14).
Don't ever adopt a skincare routine.
Eat well.
Exercise.
That's all you need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back