tips for androgyneous/neotenous appearance?

L

luxmaxxwarrior

Iron
? anything to either look better with it or avoid it? no troll comments or its over comments as they are useless

Estrogen

• +1
Reactions: Emiqrox
why do you want to look like that

What makes you have this look

Are you looking for tips to look more androgynous/neotenous or tips to look less so?

Over for your IQ. If you read what OP said, you would see he is asking how to look good with his androgynous look or fix it.
Over for your looks

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Over for your looks
20230509 222733

Gymmax helped me. I still look like a highschooler/college freshman but at least buff highschooler
Stubble or beard as an option.

Gymmax helped me. I still look like a highschooler/college freshman but at least buff highschooler
Stubble or beard as an option.
I bulked up for 2 months and got no results. I got more fat and no muscle i was eating a surplus aswell

Just be masthetic lol I look very good with a beard since my eyes nose mouth and midface are fem yet jaw head shape and facial hair is masc it gives the perfect blend of both worlds pair that with a good frame and u good to go ngl whats ur height tho

Just be masthetic lol I look very good with a beard since my eyes nose mouth and midface are fem yet jaw head shape and facial hair is masc it gives the perfect blend of both worlds pair that with a good frame and u good to go ngl whats ur height tho
Actually my nose is deviated and crooked. Its not bad but not good either. My eyes and mouth area are fem and so is my chin. Shoulder a slightly broad. 6ft (182.5) and cant grow beard. Hit my dms if yu wanna know more

Actually my nose is deviated and crooked. Its not bad but not good either. My eyes and mouth area are fem and so is my chin. Shoulder a slightly broad. 6ft (182.5) and cant grow beard. Hit my dms if yu wanna know more
what would u rate urself htn for example is ryan gosling or ryan reynolds

Tranny/LGBT maxx then join your local DSA