Tips for cutting?

now that all the 60kg nerds are done commenting ill pop in, you think its rough now wait till you try getting down to 10% let alone sub 10 unless your skinny then its v easy, the hardest part wont be the feeling of hunger, it will be mental hunger, your body is far too smart and knows the dopamine it gets from these fast hitting sugars and processed foods so when you get bored these tempting thoughts will enter your mind regardless of your motivation, you need to sub it out for when it actually gets really hard which will be adderall, the addy will give you the dopamine you need and nuke your appetite to nothing where you wont even feel it, it will get to where you need and you will be leanmaxxed but you will also have an addiction, im sure we can resolve that when you hit 10%
are you saying you're so lean that you're under 60kg? that's my exact weight

adderall isn't really that addicting you just wont feel like yourself without it for a while

it will eventually wear off and redosing staying up all night is a bad idea you still need pure will and dedication it's not some magic thing

can tell you wrote this on adderall

are you saying you're so lean that you're under 60kg? that's my exact weight

adderall isn't really that addicting you just wont feel like yourself without it for a while

it will eventually wear off and redosing staying up all night is a bad idea you still need pure will and dedication it's not some magic thing

can tell you wrote this on adderall

Buddy im mocking those at 60kg as its easy to cut bodyfat and leanmaxx when your skinny, im 13% bodyfat at 87kg hahaha, im not comparing to anyone as im enhanced im just saying, and I dont know what type of stuff you been taking but yes addy is addictive its amphetamine salts mate and of course it lasts for 4-6 hours, the drug wears off and what? I still dont feel hungry during the night when the drug wears off and you need to sleep at night so why tf would anyone be dosing at that time anyway makes no sense, the whole point was that it kills appetite, provides energy and most important of all it provides dopamine and euphoria which will keep you motivated throughout the day, there is no willpower and dedication to popping pills, you can build tolerance where you will need more sure of course but you can reset your tolerance to baseline with a 7-14 day break, I already said its a trade off using the drug but our goal is the shredz my son

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling and Deleted member 5815
I m cutting too and I eat 1100.calories. i try to start eating lots of fruits like orange and apples.

Apples are hard to digest so you feel full.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Been cutting for about a week now and already struggling to cope with hunger and low energy

Any appetite suppression tips?
Foods for better energy?

Rn I've been drinking diet drinks, or putting cordial in sparkling water to fill me up
Eating mainly meat/fish and veg
Lots of cardio too :feelswah:

I hate having fat fuck genetics
protein bar for breakfast, eat lean meat and chocolate close to bedtime. Eat 300 calories below maintenance

I m cutting too and I eat 1100.calories. i try to start eating lots of fruits like orange and apples.

Apples are hard to digest so you feel full.
potatoes are the most filling