Tips for in case you ever get a date

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
1.Be positive, smile a lot, laugh a lot.

2.Don't act immature. Imatturity makes you look childish which in women's head, is ascociated with virginity

3.Don't whine, don't be grumpy

4.Don't self sarcasm. It makes you look sad and needy

5.Do not explain anything to her. Women are children and they want everything to be a mystery to them otherwise it loses its fun

6.Be NT. Try to keep the conversation at a normal, every day level.

7.Don't be awakward or say anything awakward

8.Be low inib and confident. When the time is right put your hand on her, get closer to her, make a move. Don't show any hesitation, you have to do this smoothly and make her understand that you have done this a million times.

9.Empathize a lot with her. If she tells you that she went out and got drunk on the 4th of July say that you did that too. Women want men who are like them.

10.You generally have to be perfect. Men have to be perfect. Always be in a good mood, always be confident, always be positive. THERE IS NO ROOM FOR WEAKNESS. Weakness is for women. You have to polarize that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RoundHouse, Deleted member 6401 and badromance
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Alter it NOW. Fry your brain, if that's what it takes. It's good for you my friend. Its good.
What do you recommend to lower IQ? Swallowing fluoridated toothpaste? Repeated head-banging? What about mixing mercury into my sala dressing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, satoshisacuck and badromance
What do you recommend to lower IQ? Swallowing fluoridated toothpaste? Repeated head-banging? What about mixing mercury into my sala dressing?

Just be low inhib, stop video games, stop incel forums

• +1
Just be low inhib, stop video games, stop incel forums
:bluepill:Just get off those toxic incel forums you'll get laid bro.:bluepill:

@Sergeant we need the cowboy hat emoji here too.

• +1
1.Be positive, smile a lot, laugh a lot.

2.Don't act immature. Imatturity makes you look childish which in women's head, is ascociated with virginity

3.Don't whine, don't be grumpy

4.Don't self sarcasm. It makes you look sad and needy

5.Do not explain anything to her. Women are children and they want everything to be a mystery to them otherwise it loses its fun

6.Be NT. Try to keep the conversation at a normal, every day level.

7.Don't be awakward or say anything awakward

8.Be low inib and confident. When the time is right put your hand on her, get closer to her, make a move. Don't show any hesitation, you have to do this smoothly and make her understand that you have done this a million times.

9.Empathize a lot with her. If she tells you that she went out and got drunk on the 4th of July say that you did that too. Women want men who are like them.

10.You generally have to be perfect. Men have to be perfect. Always be in a good mood, always be confident, always be positive. THERE IS NO ROOM FOR WEAKNESS. Weakness is for women. You have to polarize that.
11. Pull out your cock and blow a load on her face to showcase your dominance.:feelsgah:

• +1
  • +1
lol at all this bluepilled horseshit

one and only rule: don't be a pussy

this forum is incredibly bluepilled.

• +1

Idk what I'd do without these copes.

• +1

Incel forums just hold you back. You castrate yurself with blacpill. "I'm not good looking enough, she has better options" good job putting yourself out of the game. There is certain comofrt to that and you feel god because you think you are very smart.
11. Pull out your cock and blow a load on her face to showcase your dominance.:feelsgah:

That;s what happens in the end if you do as I say
one and only rule: don't be a pussy

which is rule 10

• +1