Tips for long philtrum?

Yeah what I usually do is shape my stubble to be 2 on sides, and 5 on mustache and chin with a fade sort of on the chin to make it visually longer
beardmaxxing is good way to fraud chin and jaw, u have 2.0 lower to uper lip ratio so lip lift without changing size of lower lip its not the best idea but if u dont have ideal mid face lip lift can also help. If I were you I would ask some doctors if u are good canditate for lip lift. Send pic with a little open mouth u can see uper teeth?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Matheus
Also u can do chin fillers and uper lip fillers to see how u would like with longer chin and longer upper lip

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
beardmaxxing is good way to fraud chin and jaw, u have 2.0 lower to uper lip ratio so lip lift without changing size of lower lip its not the best idea but if u dont have ideal mid face lip lift can also help. If I were you I would ask some doctors if u are good canditate for lip lift. Send pic with a little open mouth u can see uper teeth?
Also u can do chin fillers and uper lip fillers to see how u would like with longer chin and longer upper lip
The issue is that anything which changes the lips has a very high risk of looking uncanny, gay and stupid so I won't touch it with surgery. Besides my mid face ratio is already ideal.
At this point there's only beard I'm afraid...
For reference my philtrum is around 19mm and my chin is 36.

The issue is that anything which changes the lips has a very high risk of looking uncanny, gay and stupid so I won't touch it with surgery. Besides my mid face ratio is already ideal.
At this point there's only beard I'm afraid...
For reference my philtrum is around 19mm and my chin is 36.
I m planing to do lip lift and genio I have short chin and long philtrum and lip lift can make my midface better. If u have ideal midface and small lower lip then idk if lip lift is good u dont have that bad chin to philitrum ratio compared to me and u can always make 2.0 with better beard

Last edited:
he needs longer chin and bigger lower lip to do lip lift to make it harmonious (fast morph)
View attachment 2646337
mate don't talk about that lip lift bullshit; he'll be looking like one of those beautiful to ugly whores making cartoonish lips; that shit doesn't work

It's better to try soft first; don't shave the chin area and he should be good

I m planing to do lip lift and genio I have short chin and long philtrum and lip lift can make my midface better. If u have ideal midface and small lower lip then idk if lip lift is good u dont have that bad chin:philitrum ratio compared to me and u can always make 2.0 with better beard
mate don't talk about that lip lift bullshit; he'll be looking like one of those beautiful to ugly whores making cartoonish lips; that shit doesn't work

View attachment 2647589

It's better to try soft first; don't shave the chin area and he should be good
Send photos before and after she did lip lift. She legit look harmonious. Vinnie hacker has Big lips and short philitrum and its not failo for him. It even boost his preetyboy look

Send photos before and after she did lip lift. She legit look harmonious. Vinnie hacker has Big lips and short philitrum and its not failo for him. It even boost his preetyboy look
Vinnie Hacker has naturally full lips