Tips for post op scar?? stitches still in

Clavicular

Clavicular

Moggerater
1708384378257 1708384392344

Any way to reduce the scar when the sutures come out, being removed 1 week from today worried about scarring.

dont tell me scars look cool faggot either. srs reply only

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689 and kebab
for those wondering my derm said he had to remove this shit from between my eyebrows because he thought it was malignant or some shit idk. Its in a lab rn ill post an update what it was. Jew'd me for 1200$ tho cuz my insurance is gay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689 and kebab
I look extremely disfigured because of large amounts of local anesthesia dont clown me for being subhuman rn i dont have control of any of the tissue surrounding

I use this cream to get rid of my scars it’s called mederma scar cream, it works really well after scars fully heal

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
Is it OTC?? Ill check if out
I use this cream to get rid of my scars it’s called mederma scar cream, it works really well after scars fully heal

Tretinoin might help, you could also try a collagen stimulating filler like radiesse. There are also laser treatments available for scars. However, I don't think you'll need any of this. Your scar is very likely to heal

• +1
Reactions: yue and user123456
Tretinoin might help, you could also try a collagen stimulating filler like radiesse. There are also laser treatments available for scars. However, I don't think you'll need any of this. Your scar is very likely to heal
whitepill i needed, thanks

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
for those wondering my derm said he had to remove this shit from between my eyebrows because he thought it was malignant or some shit idk. Its in a lab rn ill post an update what it was. Jew'd me for 1200$ tho cuz my insurance is gay
Lmao at this jewery. Literally extorted money from you for nothing.

@ylrven what happened ?

deepika padukone indian GIF

• JFL
Reactions: seethe, Deleted member 48689 and Clavicular
@ylrven what happened ?
alleged skin cancer, i domt even care abt that i care that its pulling my ipd in cuz the skin tightness and making my eyes subhuman

• Woah
Reactions: Allornothing, kebab and Tai Lung
that is the worst possible spot for a scar known to a human

yea man its painful hopefully it doesnt look bad
Well u can remove it with lasers but i dont think it will be that bad

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Whats that shit, an oral?
injectable, promotes almost scarless healing with regenerating the skin (hair follicles, sebaceus glands that are not present in scars). its used by few doctors because of the low amount of studies (probably kikes), especially ht surgeons

Scar on forehead is high t bro, Maher has it and gandy has one next to his eye

I have a indented scar on my back and I’m doing co2 laser on it… the derm also had recommended silicone gel to prevent keloids when it had stitches

• +1
injectable, promotes almost scarless healing with regenerating the skin (hair follicles, sebaceus glands that are not present in scars). its used by few doctors because of the low amount of studies (probably kikes), especially ht surgeons
View attachment 2755384View attachment 2755395
ok u got a source? i also needa know what gauge needle, how much to use, and that kinda shit

im using aquaphor rn whats a good one?
my derm had recommended me c-kaderm( but Idek if that sells in the USA) and I used it for a couple months even after stitches
Idk if there’s a difference between the other silicone gels tho
Try not to stretch the wound a lot while it’s healing, mine became indented because of the gym ig

Last edited:
only a few mm’s from it being dark triad, just looks retarded in the middle.

• +1
You didn't even have anything there in the pics you posted yesterday. What the hell was the derm looking at?

• +1
Try not to stretch the wound a lot while it’s healing, mine became indented because of the gym ig
not lifting for a week

not lifting for a week
Well mine was on my back tho, so it would stretch when hitting chest or back
Urs prob doesn’t matter much unless u raise ur eyebrows a lot or smth

Well mine was on my back tho, so it would stretch when hitting chest or back
Urs prob doesn’t matter much unless u raise ur eyebrows a lot or smth
im not gonna strain my face to risk it growing for negliable muscle gain, its all abt the face

oh its a real chad on the forum lol

Why would you want to get rid of the scar it will look cool asf and the normies love that shit
ill save this for when i need to cope

Why would you want to get rid of the scar it will look cool asf and the normies love that shit
scars on chad are halo but if ur ugly then its a big failo
like alain delon and ramirez both have big ass keloids on their faces and theyre still chad

scars on chad are halo but if ur ugly then its a big failo
like alain delon and ramirez both have big ass keloids on their faces and theyre still chad
Water but yea

Vaseline now and until scab fully falls off. Don't let it get dry.
Silicone scar gel for 6 months after that. Don't use silicone scar gel on it too early like now or when it is scabbed.

• +1
Vaseline now and until scab fully falls off. Don't let it get dry.
Silicone scar gel for 6 months after that. Don't use silicone scar gel on it too early like now or when it is scabbed.
Yea i was told either that or basitracin by a few ppl, thanks bro.

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax