Tips for stuttering?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Any stuttercels here who fixed their stutter? I started to stutter around 17, no clue what caused it specifically but could be chronic lack of sleep i did back in highschool or social anxiety which i still have.

My stutter is the type where you get stuck on some letters specifically those you make with the back of your palate like K (example cucumber) or some like T (example tractor).

This is lowering my quality of life cause even though my social anxiety is quite lower then it was in high school, every time i would want to dominate in an argument with someone, the stutter prevents me from acting dominant and makes me look retarded :feelsbadman:

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and thecel
Is your maxilla recessed/ narrow palate?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Administrator, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Sexually Disabled
Is your maxilla recessed/ narrow palate?
My palate is 11 teeth wide so im good there, not really sure for maxila tho tbh, but doubt maxila has to do with it, plenty of people with recessed maxilas i know who can talk perfectly. Maybe my tounge is too big for my mouth?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
My palate is 11 teeth wide so im good there, not really sure for maxila tho tbh, but doubt maxila has to do with it, plenty of people with recessed maxilas i know who can talk perfectly. Maybe my tounge is too big for my mouth?
I was going out on a limb, maybe it’s purely psychological and not related to function

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩 and Gonthar
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
The richest guy in the world is a stutterer too (from an emerald mine family).

• So Sad
There is a book by the American association of Stuttering

I used to have a very severe stutter since my childhood, and using this book fixed it.

Remember, Practise, practise,practise.

Also start taking Vitamin D3, cholecalciferol, 60000 IU,once every 2 weeks. It helped a lot.
I tan for 30 minutes on midday sun everyday already, i can technically talk with minimal stutter or non if i talk slowly, but i have adhd so talking slowly is very difficult on its own and i always end up talking fast and stuttering in the whole process of it. This is mostly affecting me when i need to dominate a situation and talk faster

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I tan for 30 minutes on midday sun everyday already, i can technically talk with minimal stutter or non if i talk slowly, but i have adhd so talking slowly is very difficult on its own and i always end up talking fast and stuttering in the whole process of it. This is mostly affecting me when i need to dominate a situation and talk faster
Read the book.

There are techniques that you can learn to avoid speech blocks.

Initially, I could talk fluently only when I was talking slowly.

But after a lot of practise, I can now talk loud and fast in a social situation if needed, avoiding blocks. It took about 9 months of practise though, about 3 -6 hours every day.

• +1
Any stuttercels here who fixed their stutter? I started to stutter around 17, no clue what caused it specifically but could be chronic lack of sleep i did back in highschool or social anxiety which i still have.

My stutter is the type where you get stuck on some letters specifically those you make with the back of your palate like K (example cucumber) or some like T (example tractor).

This is lowering my quality of life cause even though my social anxiety is quite lower then it was in high school, every time i would want to dominate in an argument with someone, the stutter prevents me from acting dominant and makes me look retarded :feelsbadman:
i stutter too, i noticed i only fuck up the first sentence, after that i become chill and slow down

mozemo to bolje rijesiti sutra brate, jel mi mucanje polagano prestaje otkako se mijenjam 😁

Injectect testosterone might help you.

stop stuttering

electric shock (or something similar) every time you stutter