tips for those straightening out their hair with hair iron (personal experience)

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
if u have an event dont use the iron on the day of the event

use it the day before. this is because it looks kinda fake on the day u iron it but the next day some more texture comes in and it looks much more natural

dont wash ur hair for like 4 days so u dont have to straighten often. this goes hand in hand with no shampoo ofc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rift, ilyess, BradAniston and 1 other person
water also why would you straighten your hair? its a looksmin

• Hmm...
Reactions: BradAniston
Screenshot 20210513 1631352

Should I straighten my hair? I rlly don't like it

Does it feel like when you blowdry your hair with hot air? Or is the hair bery smooth after?:y'all:

• Love it
Reactions: UglyGod360
Bro just try it once.
Straight hair mog the shit out of curly hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
if u have an event dont use the iron on the day of the event

use it the day before. this is because it looks kinda fake on the day u iron it but the next day some more texture comes in and it looks much more natural

dont wash ur hair for like 4 days so u dont have to straighten often. this goes hand in hand with no shampoo ofc
yup that's literally what i do and what i noticed but i got some questions like is hair iron bad for hair in general and bout this part "dont wash ur hair for like 4 days so u dont have to straighten often. this goes hand in hand with no shampoo ofc" how to wash your hair without shampoo and what's a no shampoo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
for some curls look really messy and are hard af to make look like ur not homeless without giga maintaenance.

straight hair always looks well kept with 0 maintainence so its very convinient

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
Does it feel like when you blowdry your hair with hot air? Or is the hair bery smooth after?:y'all:
its straighter than with a blowdry and feels really nice in ur hands afterwards

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
yup that's literally what i do and what i noticed but i got some questions like is hair iron bad for hair in general and bout this part "dont wash ur hair for like 4 days so u dont have to straighten often. this goes hand in hand with no shampoo ofc" how to wash your hair without shampoo and what's a no shampoo
hair iron isnt bad if u use good technique and use hair protectant beforehand

just dont use shampoo xD

only hair that is initially straight, looks good curly, as the hair grows, it becomes curly

people who have curly hair when they are short, it looks like shit. as they grow, they get even worse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076 and Essonerian