Tips for unrecessing semi recessed jaw?

D

Deleted member 22191

Save yourself brothers. Goodbye
lacking lower jaw and ramus, any way to fix it without surgery. Im 15 btw

• +1
Reactions: qwertynineofive
mew and chew. even if it's cope like i suspect it is you have nothing to lose and it's not that hard. otherwise not much u can do.

• +1
Reactions: Broly
lacking lower jaw and ramus, any way to fix it without surgery. Im 15 btw
mewing will ascend you if you do it properly and follow all the instructions from the orthotropics youtube channel. I started at your age and went from a very slight weak chin to an undeniable jaw mogger. Hard chewing also especially on the premolars and incisors as well as your molars. Facepulling is a go to if you have severe enough recession but i wouldnt really suggest that until youre at least 17/18. Mewing + chewing should be enough for you imo.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
mewing will ascend you if you do it properly and follow all the instructions from the orthotropics youtube channel. I started at your age and went from a very slight weak chin to an undeniable jaw mogger. Hard chewing also especially on the premolars and incisors as well as your molars. Facepulling is a go to if you have severe enough recession but i wouldnt really suggest that until youre at least 17/18. Mewing + chewing should be enough for you imo.
can you pm pics 😍

Link those vids about Mewing, please.

also is there any way to get proper boon hooded eyes? When i squint it looks comical my eyelid exposure is similar to johnny depps but the shape is rounder and more deep set, i would describe them as deep set "prey eyes". Was looking at jordan barret just. now and i wanted to hang on a rope maxx. :feelswhy:

bonesmash when you re 20 or above.

also is there any way to get proper boon hooded eyes? When i squint it looks comical my eyelid exposure is similar to johnny depps but the shape is rounder and more deep set, i would describe them as deep set "prey eyes". Was looking at jordan barret just. now and i wanted to hang on a rope maxx. :feelswhy:
First of all stop all that shit talk about “roping”, it’s genuinely stupid how often it’s thrown around on here. Looks are absolutely important but they aren’t the be all and end all. Incisor chewing will help place load on the brow ridge and increase the bone size over time through cyclic load. Eye exercises like hard squinting and eyelid pulling work from what I’ve heard. Volufilline on your upper eyelid may help also. It’s difficult to judge without pics. Fix your head posture too.