Tips on contact lenses?

Mainländer

Mainländer

Iron
I decided I'm going to buy blue lenses to soft-looksmaxx.

Any tips on how to choose, how to wear, etc?

• +1
Reactions: angelo and Nibba
You need lenses based on the measurements of your eyes. Go to any optic store and they will help you out.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, 11gaijin and Mainländer
You need lenses based on the measurements of your eyes. Go to any optic store and they will help you out.
Yeah, I didn't want to get them via internet because I saw tons of people complaining that the lenses were too small and the brown eyes are still visible in the borders of the lenses.

Yeah, I didn't want to get them via internet because I saw tons of people complaining that the lenses were too small and the brown eyes are still visible in the borders of the lenses.

My bad, I thought you meant regular contacts. Not per se colored ones.

Just send me the cost of the contacts via paypal, and I can send it to my bank, withdraw it from the ATM, take it home, then flush it down the toilet, which is about 20% more effective than what you want to do with it.

Blue eyes give no reasonable increase in SMV (eyes are spacing/location, tilt, depth, and shape... NOT color) + you can only fraud them for so long (similar to shoe lifts).

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Autist, Phad and 2 others
Just send me the cost of the contacts via paypal, and I can send it to my bank, withdraw it from the ATM, take it home, then flush it down the toilet, which is about 20% more effective than what you want to do with it.

Blue eyes give no reasonable increase in SMV (eyes are spacing/location, tilt, depth, and shape... NOT color) + you can only fraud them for so long (similar to shoe lifts).
Kek. Tbh I don't plan on using them just for the run of it, but also to complement my cosplay (I have already gotten a red cosplay wig). The character I chose to cosplay as has blue eyes and I want to do a decent cosplay instead of just using the wig because then it would be more socially acceptable there instead of looking like I'm just a tryhard baldcel.

I'm going to invest hard on animecon game.

I want to make my pupils super dark so people stay the fuck away from me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Kek. Tbh I don't plan on using them just for the run of it, but also to complement my cosplay (I have already gotten a red cosplay wig). The character I chose to cosplay as has blue eyes and I want to do a decent cosplay instead of just using the wig because then it would be more socially acceptable there instead of looking like I'm just a tryhard baldcel.

I'm going to invest hard on animecon game.
I'd never have the patience to cosplay a character who didn't share my color scheme, so to speak.

I want to make my pupils super dark so people stay the fuck away from me.
I have black eyes, even when people are super close to me they can't even see my pupil, lmao. In my opinion it looks pretty dope tho.

I have black eyes, even when people are super close to me they can't even see my pupil, lmao. In my opinion it looks pretty dope tho.
Some people on the Portuguese side of my family also have those. Mine are dark brown but not that dark, you can see the brown pupils from close distance.

I gave up the idea. I went to three optic stores and tried some lenses.

Firstly, it's way more expensive than I though. Thirty days disposable lenses are around 30 dollars and the one which lasts one year costs like 90 dollars, even more if you want it with degree (I have one degree of myopia in each eye, but it's irrelevant if I'm outside and it's sunny).

Secondly, they are extremely uncomfortable. The woman there took like 15 minutes trying to put the lenses on my eye, I couldn't avoid to blink and even when she tried to hold my eye open the muscles of my eyes strengthmogged the muscles of her fingers, kek. I was also crying already due to the discomfort.

When it was finally done I looked in the mirror and my eyes where kinda grayish and artificial-looking instead of blue.

0/10, too much effort, discomfort and money for a very subtle boost (if that).

• +1
Reactions: SLA
Pinkyparadise.com

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611

It looks cool on ethnics tho the contrast is insane