Tips on how i can ascend

Y

yoshisand

Iron
Im telling you asoon as the acne came in my nose got bigger skin quality went to shit and everything else just went bad so im looking for tips to help bro. This is me

Attachments

• IMG_2498.jpeg
    IMG_2498.jpeg
    101.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2490.jpeg
    IMG_2490.jpeg
    141.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: silencio
debloat ur face ur eye area is really weird

• +1
Reactions: silencio and Alexios
cornrows, debloat, lose bodyfat really solid base ngl

• Ugh..
Reactions: Blackgymmax
you have to be gay to do this shit
im trying to kill time since its 4:30 right now and i have to go to school in 2 hours, let me do whatever to kill my boredom

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
What weird about my eye area?
ESR, your eyes seem very far apart. Could partially be attributed to the lens distortion in selfies.

ESR, your eyes seem very far apart. Could partially be attributed to the lens distortion in selfies.
I think it may be because of my nose nothing seems out if the ordinary to me but you know more about this stuff than me.

u have retardation or something? i didnt sleep at all and there is no point in sleeping for 2 hours since i have to wake up in 2 hours to go to school, so im doing anything to keep me awake for 2 more hours even if its smallest thing like analyzing this nigga face

u have retardation or something? i didnt sleep at all and there is no point in sleeping for 2 hours since i have to wake up in 2 hours to go to school, so im doing anything to keep me awake for 2 more hours even if its smallest thing like analyzing this nigga face
everyone in ur class is sleeping rn why aren’t u

cornrows, debloat, lose bodyfat really solid base ngl
See the first one is easily possible but im 5’10.5 skinny and i weigh 140 pounds 16 so i can’t really go all the way on the body fat thing

Im telling you asoon as the acne came in my nose got bigger skin quality went to shit and everything else just went bad so im looking for tips to help bro. This is me
Okay so let’s build a good foundation first,

1. Use face wash twice per day, use moisturizer twice per day, and use sunscreen in the morning

2. Try to eat Whole Foods, (think about foods that you’d eat out in the wild)

3. Sleep more, (8-10 hours)

4. Stay hydrated, (bring water everywhere you go)

5. Build muscle and get leaner

6. Brush teeth twice a day, floss once per day, toung scrape once per day, mouth wash once per day, and whitening strip once per day. (Get braces if possible too!)

Finally, these are some optional steps to get better.

1. Take a vitamin D supplement once per day with a meal

2. Take a collegen supplement once a day with a meal

In conclusion, if you follow all the steps I gave you, you will build a nice foundation and will improve! Good luck on the journey! 👍

• +1
Reactions: yoshisand
See the first one is easily possible but im 5’10.5 skinny and i weigh 140 pounds 16 so i can’t really go all the way on the body fat thing
Since you’re 5’10.5, you should try to bulk up to about 155-175 LBS of PURE MUSCLE! You will look buff but not to big.

• +1
Reactions: yoshisand
everyone in ur class is sleeping rn why aren’t u
i watched ufc until 7am last day which made me sleep for whole day and now im awake at night

Since you’re 5’10.5, you should try to bulk up to about 155-175 LBS of PURE MUSCLE! You will look buff but not to big.
How should i do this while debloating my face or is that something completely separate

How should i do this while debloating my face or is that something completely separate
I don’t think you should worry about debating your face just yet. Ask me later on when you start to get more attractive!

Although, eating good foods and drinking plenty of water can help reduce the debating of the face!

I don’t think you should worry about debating your face just yet. Ask me later on when you start to get more attractive!
Ok thank you so much for your help bro I appreciate it. 👍

• +1
Reactions: CarsonDaaChad
Nahxyoure fucked
Orbits are deformed

You'd be a really good model w your looks
Just disregard looksmaxxing for attractiveness