Tips on how to fight multiple attackers

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
Distance and timing are the most important things.

Your objective is to do as much damage as possible with as few strikes possible.

All your shots should be tepe/front kicks, elbows, no jabs, you should aim for uppercuts to the chin and overhands to eyes or nose.

You need to throw as much fast and powerful combinations as possible on each person. Combinations may involve cross and jabs.

Every strike should be intended as a knockout. Kicks to the head.

You need to learn how to kick a person Infront of you and spinning back kick the person behind you. Or kick the person Infront of you, throw a cross or hook and then turn to the side duck to avoid shots and then punch/kick the next person.

You need to move fast between them.

Do Shadowboxing by turning clockwise/anti cockwise. Do fast footwork moving around throwing shots facing different directions.

If there is some distance hit person A and rush to person B and hit them.

You can't afford to let them close in on you, that is surround you all around you.

In desperate situations grab a person with your arm secured tightly around them, take out a sharp pencil/screw and threaten to poke their eye with it and ask the other guys to back off and use that person as hostage to ask the rest to back off until you find safety/many other people or call the police.

Twist and turn your body, swerve around to face different direction focus on your footwork and try to figure out as much shots as you can do with as few footwork moves as you can.

Understand your body mechanics and body awareness.

If they are spread apart sprint towards each person and throw your combos.

MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PEOPLE YOU CAN MANAGE ONE AT A TIME IS 3. NOTHING MORE.

If there's 4 please run away.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2413, Deleted member 23017, Sexually Disabled and 2 others
All your shots should be tepe
Stopped reading

Using teeps in any street brawl especially against more than one person is a recipe to be taken down and utterly battered

Stopped reading

Using teeps in any street brawl especially against more than one person is a recipe to be taken down and utterly battered

Ever watched kickboxing/Muay Thai?

Strong Tepe/front kicks aimed at the chest can make people fall backwards to the ground. It's Physics, centre of gravity.

Work on a heavybag.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2413
shouldnt you get them in a closed space like between two cars to make them come one by one?

Finally please spar with decent gymmates wearing head gear to understand better. You will be more prepared that way.

Stick to the basics. Experiment all possible scenarios. But try to be as realistic as possible.

• +1
shouldnt you get them in a closed space like between two cars to make them come one by one?
Yes, like in assassins creed. You can destroy a whole army that way

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 23017 and Deleted member 24593

Excellent point. But you need enough space between the cars to throw your shots. And that is just one possible scenario/environment.

Also they can run towards both ends of the gap. Keep that in mind.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2413 and Tyrant
Ever watched kickboxing/Muay Thai?

Strong Tepe/front kicks aimed at the chest can make people fall backwards to the ground. It's Physics, centre of gravity.

Work on a heavybag.
Extremely easy to catch especially in a high stress brawl. Once you have your leg caught you are finished

So you tell people to throw the most risky thing you can do but not jab?

GUYS WHEN YOU THROW YOUR SHOTS AT MAX, AT THE 3 PEOPLE, DONT WAIT. RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN AWAY, FIND THE PLACE WITH THE PEOPLE, HIDE IN AN APARTMENT IF YOU LIVE IN A CITY. INFORM YOUR TRUSTWORTHY CLOSED ONES SO THAT THEY KNOW ABOUT THE INCIDENT ON A HANDPHONE. OTHERWISE YOULL BE FINISHED.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2413 and capybara

Your objective is to do as much damage as possible with as few strikes possible.

All your shots should be tepe/front kicks, elbows, no jabs, you should aim for uppercuts to the chin and overhands to eyes or nose.

You need to throw as much fast and powerful combinations as possible on each person. Combinations may involve cross and jabs.

You need to learn how to kick a person Infront of you and spinning back kick the person behind you. Or kick the person Infront of you, throw a cross or hook and then turn to the side duck to avoid shots and the punch/kick the next person.

Do Shadowboxing by turning clockwise/anti cockwise. Do fast footwork moving around throwing shots facing different directions.

You can't afford to let them close in on you, that is surround you all around you.

In desperate situations grab a person with your arm secured tightly around them, take out a sharp pencil/screw and threaten to poke their eye with it and ask the other guys to back off and use that person as hostage to ask the rest to back off until you find safety/many other people or call the police.

Twist and turn your body, swerve around to face different direction focus on your footwork and try to figure out as much shots as you can do with as few footwork moves as you can.

A curry is trying to teach us how to fight LMFAO

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: capybara and Deleted member 22841
Extremely easy to catch especially in a high stress brawl. Once you have your leg caught you are finished

So you tell people to throw the most risky thing you can do but not jab?

UNTRAINED PEOPLE WONT TRY TO CATCH FRONT KICKS.

THE POINT IS TO BE AS OFFENSIVE WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY BEING AS SKILLFUL AS POSSIBLE.

IF YOU CAN OUTFIGHT ONE SKILLED PERSON, YOU CAN BE MORE CAPABLE OF TAKING OUT 3 UNTRAINED PEOPLE.

AS FOR JABS IT SHOULD BE 1, 2, nothing more.

• +1
didnt read

for situations like this i take pepper spray and a knife with me

Firearm

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Why not just use a weapon

Fight me OP, i'm autistic but i reckon i can take you cuz i use to do BJJ and boxing

Ill shoot them like animals

A curry is trying to teach us how to fight LMFAO

I'm not going to listen to you because I have been mugged by multiple people - WHILE YOU HAVE NOT

I'm talking from experience.

IF YOU HAVE BETTER ALTERNATIVES THEN PLEASE OFFER THEM.

Otherwise you welcome to jack off in the corner while I fuck your girlfriend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2413 and capybara
I'm not going to listen to you because I have been mugged by multiple people - WHILE YOU HAVE NOT

I'm talking from experience.

IF YOU HAVE BETTER ALTERNATIVES THEN PLEASE OFFER THEM.

Otherwise you welcome to jack off in the corner while I fuck your girlfriend.
I have actually been mugged before so I’m the last guy to try stunt on regarding this m8. And I still say your 🧢 you are an vindaloo madras tikka masala ain’t no way your fighting off any person never mind a group mr curry bunny

UNTRAINED PEOPLE WONT TRY TO CATCH FRONT KICKS.

THE POINT IS TO BE AS OFFENSIVE WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY BEING AS SKILLFUL AS POSSIBLE.

IF YOU CAN OUTFIGHT ONE SKILLED PERSON, YOU CAN BE MORE CAPABLE OF TAKING OUT 3 UNTRAINED PEOPLE.

AS FOR JABS IT SHOULD BE 1, 2, nothing more.
Delusional theorycrafting as usual, probably just started MMA

You want to risk being taken off your feet because you think some untrained man won't try to catch a foot going into his chest?

@GuyFromSingapore
6E5342C1 6698 4F25 B2FA 81E14F1639E3

Hit a guy full force here and the fights over
“Solar Plexus” same location but it’s the one in your liver whislt celiac is your back but same location dunno why this image doesn’t show that but whatever

Or neck chop him in the throat or kick him so hard in the shin he feels like he broke his leg. Basically you wrote a lot of shit for nothing

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24186
Delusional theorycrafting as usual, probably just started MMA

You want to risk being taken off your feet because you think some untrained man won't try to catch a foot going into his chest?

UNTRAINED PEOPLE WILL NOT HAVE THE REACTION SPEED TO CATCH A FAST, STRONG FRONT KICK.

THATS LIKE SAYING UNTRAINED PEOPLE KNOW HEAD MOVEMENT OR PARRYING.

MY POINT IS, IT IS BETTER TO TRAIN THEN TO NOT TO TRAIN.

IF YOU HAVE BEEN ATTACKED BY MULTIPLE BEFORE, YOU WILL REALIZE AND LEARN WHAT YOU CAN BEST DO. ITS ABOUT WHAT IS POSSIBLE, EFFECTIVE.

I KNOW USING WEAPONS IS VERY DIFFERENT FROM UNARMED COMBAT BUT FOR EXAMPLE THE RAJPUTS LEARNED HOW TO FIGHT MUSLIM INVADERS BECAUSE THEY WERE ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED. SO THEY HAD TO DEVISE ALL SORTS OF TACTICS TO BE ABLE TO TAKE ON AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE.

ITS ALL ABOUT REALISM AND TACTICS.

@GuyFromSingapore
View attachment 1997798
Hit a guy full force here and the fights over
“Solar Plexus” same location but it’s the one in your liver whislt celiac is your back but same location dunno why this image doesn’t show that but whatever

Or neck chop him in the throat or kick him so hard in the shin he feels like he broke his leg. Basically you wrote a lot of shit for nothing

That was a good attempt. I thought about leg kicks to the shin. Problem is it takes like 3 to 4 hard kicks to shin to deter a person. Better to headkick.

That was a good attempt. I thought about leg kicks to the shin. Problem is it takes like 3 to 4 hard kicks to shin to deter a person. Better to headkick.
Most ppl cannot “headkick”. Everybody can SHIn kick. I’d advise kidney shots, groin shots, Solar plexus shots (liver shot in centre to disrupt their diaphragm) and a hit to the mans temple and very strong hooks to rock their jaw putting them to sleep (but this one requires power and technique) so better off going to the simple ones I suggest

Or just lightly throat chop to not kill the guy but to immobilise him then run so you don’t get arrested

You need to learn how to kick a person Infront of you and spinning back kick the person behind you. Or kick the person Infront of you, throw a cross or hook and then turn to the side duck to avoid shots and then punch/kick the next person.

Mirin ur dedication, uve only been doing it a few months and ud prob kick my ass in a stand up, and give @FailedNormieManlet a good run

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 2413
Mirin ur dedication, uve only been doing it a few months and ud prob kick my ass in a stand up, and give @FailedNormieManlet a good run

I remember Krav Maga was supposed to be realistic.

So I just searched "Krav Maga" after typing this thread.

This Krav Maga guy is giving the exact advise as me. I FEEL SO HAPPY BHAI!

IM NOT INTERESTED IN LOOKING AT ANYMORE VIDEOS AS I SUSPECT THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT LIKE THIS ISRAELI JEW AT 1:01

LIKE I SAID, WHEN ONE PERSON IS INFRONT OF YOU AND ANOTHER AT THE BACK.

HEAD KICK THE PERSON INFRONT OF YOU AND SPINNING BACK KICK THE PERSON BEHIND YOU.

IT IS A POSSIBLE AND THE MOST DISTANCE-EFFECTIVE MOVE.

TRY IT YOURSELF IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME WITH TWO HEAVY BAGS, ONE INFRONT OF YOU AND ONE BEHIND YOU.

best is to get on your knees and suck them all off

3202567 1670956159531

Funny post OP. You're gonna get fucked up if you try this shit. The best thing you can do in a situation with multiple attackers is to knock out one of the attackers in a single hit by surprise and running the fuck outta there. They'll likely try to chase you then you can pick off the attackers one by one if you're up for it. If you do this make sure to run long enough to tire them out.

View attachment 1997845
Funny post OP. You're gonna get fucked up if you try this shit. The best thing you can do in a situation with multiple attackers is to knock out one of the attackers in a single hit by surprise and running the fuck outta there. They'll likely try to chase you then you can pick off the attackers one by one if you're up for it. If you do this make sure to run long enough to tire them out.

WHAT IS THIS BUFFOON TALKING ABOUT?

HAS HE NOT WATCHED AMERICAN FOOTBALL OR SOCCER? WHEN YOU HAVE THE BALL, THE OPPOSITE TEAM WILL CHASE YOU AND MOVE IN TOWARDS YOU REGARDLESS OF THEIR DISTANCE FROM YOU.

MATHEMATICALLY IT WILL BE THE EXACT SAME SITUATION AS YOU STARTED OUT WITH. PERSON A, B, C AROUND YOU.

YOU RUN, NOW THEY WILL ALL CLOSE IN TOWARDS YOU. YOU WILL BE IN AN EVEN MORE FUCKED UP SITUATION NOW BECAUSE THEM CHASING YOU MEANS THEY ARE MORE INTENT ON ATTACKING YOU AS OPPOSED TO THE INTIAL STAGE WHERE THEY ARE JUST SIZING YOU UP, SQUARING UP IN YOU, WHERE YOU HAVE BETTER CHANCE WITH DEALING WITH THEM.

HAS THIS BUFFOON EVEN BEEN ATTACKED BY MULTIPLE PEOPLE BEFORE?

LESSON #1 NEVER LISTEN TO IDIOTS OR YOULL BE MASSACRED IN THE BATTLEFIELD.

WHAT IS THIS BUFFOON TALKING ABOUT?

HAS HE NOT WATCHED AMERICAN FOOTBALL OR SOCCER? WHEN YOU HAVE THE BALL, THE OPPOSITE TEAM WILL CHASE YOU AND MOVE IN TOWARDS YOU REGARDLESS OF THEIR DISTANCE FROM YOU.

MATHEMATICALLY IT WILL BE THE EXACT SAME SITUATION AS YOU STARTED OUT WITH. PERSON A, B, C AROUND YOU.

YOU RUN, NOW THEY WILL ALL CLOSE IN TOWARDS YOU. YOU WILL BE IN AN EVEN MORE FUCKED UP SITUATION NOW BECAUSE THEM CHASING YOU MEANS THEY ARE MORE INTENT ON ATTACKING YOU AS OPPOSED TO THE INTIAL STAGE WHERE THEY ARE JUST SIZING YOU UP, SQUARING UP IN YOU, WHERE YOU HAVE BETTER CHANCE WITH DEALING WITH THEM.

HAS THIS BUFFOON EVEN BEEN ATTACKED BY MULTIPLE PEOPLE BEFORE?

LESSON #1 NEVER LISTEN TO IDIOTS OR YOULL BE MASSACRED IN THE BATTLEFIELD.
Dumb asian can't even do math.

Dumb asian can't even do math.

Listen bitch, I don't find getting punched and kicked by people funny.

It's a life or death situation.

Look at this faggot @RecessedSubhumanX he's JFL-ing at my post.

What a loser. I hope you get knocked out and stomped on by a gang and learn the brutal reality of life.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
23 members are viewing this thread and everyone except you contributed.

What a cocksucker you are.
You're going to hurt yourself taking on multiples attackers. What are you going to do if one of them pull out a knife?

You're going to hurt yourself taking on multiples attackers. What are you going to do if one of them pull out a knife?

I don't know.

Best thing as far as I can tell for now is to run away.

• +1
My cousin fought of 3-4 guys at once and knocked one of them down on the floor when we had a school fight. He did this because they were all stuck in a narrow corridor, 8 of them attacked us but only 3 could fight at a time cause of the narrow hall and my cousin who trains kickboxing beat them up like a champ. Meanwhile one of those 8 did a round circle around and hit me with a bucket full of some heavy stuff and i got knocked down on the floor jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2413 and Sexually Disabled
Meanwhile one of those 8 did a round circle around and hit me with a bucket full of some heavy stuff and i got knocked down on the floor jfl

What do you mean by "a round circle around"?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2413 and TsarTsar444
What do you mean by "a round circle around"?
They ran around the school the come from behind that corridor where i was at keeping my cousins back, and he just hit me with a bucket in the head i almost fell unconscious when i fell, then the principal came and they all ran away.

The fight started in the first place cause of me, i was hugging these two girls and walking with them in the hall and those guys were there, they thought i was acting like a pimp infornt of them to annoy them and one came to me started talking something i don't remember, my cousin was also there and saw that and he just separated us but out of absolutely nowhere 7 of his friends came from the multiple halls in my school and one of them pushed me hard from the left and i went flying to the right, then i was doing jabs at that guy to keep him at a distance and hit him lightly on his jaw, but my cousin was fighting off 3 of them at a time (he trains kickbox for 4 years by that time and was taller then almost all of them including more muscular)

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
They ran around the school the come from behind that corridor where i was at keeping my cousins back, and he just hit me with a bucket in the head i almost fell unconscious when i fell, then the principal came and they all ran away.

The fight started in the first place cause of me, i was hugging these two girls and walking with them in the hall and those guys were there, they thought i was acting like a pimp infornt of them to annoy them and one came to me started talking something i don't remember, my cousin was also there and saw that and he just separated us but out of absolutely nowhere 7 of his friends came from the multiple halls in my school and one of them pushed me hard from the left and i went flying to the right, then i was doing jabs at that guy to keep him at a distance and hit him lightly on his jaw, but my cousin was fighting off 3 of them at a time (he trains kickbox for 4 years by that time and was taller then almost all of them including more muscular)

Based experience.

Fights are always reality checks.

Changes your whole psyche if you take it seriously and realize how fragile life is.

It toughens you up and you should always learn from your experience. If not you are a loser and apathetic.

This is my mentality

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 2413
If you know how to fight, the moment you knock the first one the others will run or freeze most of the time.

• Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore