Tips on how to leave a third world country?

JovenCansao

JovenCansao

Kraken
I am 24 and currently stemcelling, hopefully will be graduating on 2024

I really want to leave my shithole central america country, I repeatedly hear how a waiter earns more in a week on a first world country than what a programmer earns here, fuck I can't cope with that shit.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 20677, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others

I really want to leave my shithole central america country, I repeatedly hear how a waiter earns more in a week on a first world country than what a programmer earns here, fuck I can't cope with that shit.
just get a remote job and get paid in dollars

• +1
Reactions: EverydayIsHell
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677 and LooksOrDeath
i'm graduating in 2027
will go to australia or canada or another europe country

In the qest everything is more expensive

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
i'm graduating in 2027
will go to australia or canada or another europe country
Do you have family there or something? How are you planning on getting a job and residence?

• +1
Reactions: alriodai

Just get on a plane, move to Germany and LARP as an Arab refugee

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 20651 and 2 others
In the qest everything is more expensive
But you also make more, there's a reason why old first world people go to third world countries on vacation, everything is cheaper once moneymaxxed

Do you have family there or something? How are you planning on getting a job and residence?
getting a scholarship

i got family in canada, france and germany but none in australia

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
But I want to leave this shithole, not just work
yea but u do realize if u go to first world then u are stepping into a dating market where

1. betabuxxing does not work

2. everyone is 6ft white guys

for your smv sake just stay there

less money and gf > more money and no gf

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Azr616, ManletBlackcel, Lmao and 5 others
But you also make more, there's a reason why old first world people go to third world countries on vacation, everything is cheaper once moneymaxxed
So you will go back

getting a scholarship

i got family in canada, france and germany but none in australia
I was considering doing this but I am so close to graduating on my country so not sure if it's worth it

• +1
  • +1
yea but u do realize if u go to first world then u are stepping into a dating market where

1. betabuxxing does not work

2. everyone is 6ft white guys

for your smv sake just stay there

less money and gf > more money and no gf
I am 5'8 barefoot and barely get bitches in here, you have to be extremely low iq to slay in here so the dating part is irrelevant to me

What's your height OP?

Since you're Central American, I'm expecting you're manlet height.

Edit: 5'8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
You could get away with that height if you moved to Southwest USA, there's a lot of hispanics your height there.

How good looking is your face? Are you mestizo or castizo?

well my outnry is shit
Plus you still have many years of studying so it's worth it, I was thinking of seeing if I could get my degree validated or some shit idk

• +1
Plus you still have many years of studying so it's worth it, I was thinking of seeing if I could get my degree validated or some shit idk
Germany will validate your degree I think

• Love it
You could get away with that height if you moved to Southwest USA, there's a lot of hispanics your height there.

How good looking is your face? Are you mestizo or castizo?
Yeah o was thinking trying for US since I already have family there.

I'd say I am average, and probably mestizo

US doctors make way, way more
yeah but i changed from med to pharma, i wanna be in pharmaceutical companies, they pay way more and id don't have to dealt with sicknesses all around

+ i got the money to go finish my studies

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
yeah but i changed from med to pharma, i wanna be in pharmaceutical companies, they pay way more and id don't have to dealt with sicknesses all around

+ i got the money to go finish my studies
Same difference, they also make more money in America

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and alriodai
Same difference, they also make more money in America
pharmaceutaicul companies make super good money and you don't have the spend all day around sick ppl, ugly ppl and weird ppl all around

am i right or wrong

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, EverydayIsHell and LooksOrDeath
pharmaceutaicul companies make super good money and you don't have the spend all day around sick ppl, ugly ppl and weird ppl all around

am i right or wrong
Yeah you're right, if you don't count your manager and collegues

• +1
I am 5'8 barefoot and barely get bitches in here, you have to be extremely low iq to slay in here so the dating part is irrelevant to me
wdym you have to be extremely low iq to slay there

Yeah you're right, if you don't count your manager and collegues
i mean who cares about that, just the fact that im in med school in general means that i'm gonna have a good carrrer overrall no matter what i'll make good money

there's many good specialitiies with the pharma med school too, alot that makes good money

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Watch scarface

• Love it
wdym you have to be extremely low iq to slay there
The biggest slayers I know work at call centers, don't study and are overall drunks and lowlifes

• +1
The biggest slayers I know work at call centers, don't study and are overall drunks and lowlifes
it aint about any of that greycel

its about
space dna GIF by NASA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Things are more expensive in Usa too
A family member of mine has a bigger house, more vehicles and overall just more money as a cop in US than his brother as a professional in my third world country

It may be more expensive but you earn way more

it aint about any of that greycel

its about
space dna GIF by NASA
Nigga I facially mog them, they only NT mog me because they chose to fuck around and work at call centers while I chose to study an incel career jfl

Nigga I facially mog them, they only NT mog me because they chose to fuck around and work at call centers while I chose to study an incel career jfl
well just sayin dating will be hell if u go to first world country

• +1
@JovenCansao can i ask whats so bad about third world country? just bad pay? worse buildings?

does pay really matter if its still enough to live an average life? does nice buildings really matter?

• +1
@JovenCansao can i ask whats so bad about third world country? just bad pay? worse buildings?

does pay really matter if its still enough to live an average life? does nice buildings really matter?
Bad pay, ugly city, barely existent public transportation, crime, corruption, pollution and many more

I like the weather though 😀

• +1
Yeah o was thinking trying for US since I already have family there.

I'd say I am average, and probably mestizo
Yeah move to SW USA. Keep looksmaxxing, you’ll be fine.

• +1
Bad pay, ugly city, barely existent public transportation, crime, corruption, pollution and many more

I like the weather though 😀
worse pay compared to first world.

but your local prices correlate right?

worse buildings, who gives a fook nigga

public transport, just get a car nigga

crime , dont be a pussy nigga

corruption, what u can commit crimes and then pay them off instead of going jail? lifefuel

pollution? first world isnt much better

but idk, personally im in first world and i wanna move to third world so my genes is worth more + betabuxxing actually works + nice weather. i just dont see good parts about first world other than nicer buildings which idc about

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao and JovenCansao
worse pay compared to first world.

but your local prices correlate right?
Not really, that's why the majority of people are poor in third world
worse buildings, who gives a fook nigga
Shit building, roads, streets, everything really
public transport, just get a car nigga
Yeah like everyone else, good luck with traffic
crime , dont be a pussy nigga
Just fighting against a gun broo
corruption, what u can commit crimes and then pay them off instead of going jail? lifefuel
More like politicians stealing all the money.
pollution? first world isnt much better
True
but idk, personally im in first world and i wanna move to third world so my genes is worth more + betabuxxing actually works + nice weather. i just dont see good parts about first world other than nicer buildings which idc about
Yeah the weather is nice and betabuxxing still works with poor ethnic women

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and EverydayIsHell
Not really, that's why the majority of people are poor in third world
tbf makes sense then. maybe moneymaxxing and remote job/freelance working for first world + living in third world may be ideal.

Shit building, roads, streets, everything really
eh when u getting no pussy in first world, last thing im worried about is what the buildings and streets looks like tbh

Yeah like everyone else, good luck with traffic
same everywhere or motorbikes not as bad

Just fighting against a gun broo
ok that may be a downfall getting robbed every now and then

In first world country living costs are higher too

tbf makes sense then. maybe moneymaxxing and remote job/freelance working for first world + living in third world may be ideal.

eh when u getting no pussy in first world, last thing im worried about is what the buildings and streets looks like tbh

same everywhere or motorbikes not as bad

ok that may be a downfall getting robbed every now and then

Yeah move to SW USA. Keep looksmaxxing, you’ll be fine.

Purchasing power parity GDP per capita is the best. Living costs are considered too.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and EverydayIsHell
Dont worry about height and use lifts like amnesia