Tips on how to slay in uni?

halfbloodaryanmaxxe

halfbloodaryanmaxxe

179 cm ± 1 cm barefoot
I am finally in the city I study in, used to go by train, so now I live in the same city as all the uni stacies.

Is it any different generally than like dating app shit?

@WishIwasChico @PseudoMaxxer @lilith @5.5psl

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill and Deleted member 16673
Depends my uni are full of subhumans

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coispet, user123456, halfbloodaryanmaxxe and 1 other person
I'm gonna tell you, that makes you just that much more attractive, being a good person, that’s attractive
It’s not about if you have cheekbones or you know, a certain type of eye shape, you know what’s really cool? NOT bullying the kid that’s getting bullied by everybody else, that’s fucking awesome, like, be that guy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Myth1cals, widdi, BigLooks22 and 19 others
Going to college is an NPC trait

• +1
Reactions: Framemogger69 and Clavicular
I am finally in the city I study in, used to go by train, so now I live in the same city as all the uni stacies.

go to clubs or parties

• +1
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe
Be good looking

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, LooksmaxxHopeful and halfbloodaryanmaxxe
gotta be invited to the parties otherwise it is completely over

This. I couldn't get in the first frat parties because they were full the first week and that ruined me socially.

tbh get a reputation as fuckboy and badboy and stacys will jump on your dick any chance they get

• So Sad
I can go to 2 every bc of student associations where i am part of.

But it’s brootal as ppl already know eachother n shi and not me bc the first half of the year i didn’t live in the city

reality will always mog

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
go clubbing or join a fraternity if ur nt enough or good enough at faking ntness, slaying in uni is the easiest shit ever but not worth imo, literally disgusting when you witness just how shit the state of western women is

• +1
Reactions: Patris and LooksmaxxHopeful
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and halfbloodaryanmaxxe
go clubbing or join a fraternity if ur nt enough or good enough at faking ntness, slaying in uni is the easiest shit ever but not worth imo, literally disgusting when you witness just how shit the state of western women is
if you're slaying a girl she is by definition a whore, tf you mean not worth.

• +1
Reactions: Patris
go to parties, get girls to fall in love with you and then treat them like shit. other bitches will think they can fix you. the cycle continues
Ait thx bhai

are you htn atleast?

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
No.
Sub htn = over
yes for autist. you can slay. but wont find ltr. if you want to experience dopamine and fuck whores uni is your best bet. especially if you go to a subhuman normie one.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe, LooksmaxxHopeful and IndraBC
can someone help me looksmax

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41006
dnrd

be good looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and LooksmaxxHopeful
You can't be lazy or cheap. Be clean be fit, fashionmaxx, hygeinemaxx perfumemaxx, tech maxx. You'll regret it if you skip over anything.

zoomer girls are almost asexual they never do ons, they require ltr to give starfish sex kek

How to be more nt?

Bro i go to a dutch uni not new dehli, blonde 7+ appeal is common ground loot here
im not dehli im speaking about wester universities sorority girls and etc, being more nt takes practice for yourself in weird situations

• +1
if you're slaying a girl she is by definition a whore, tf you mean not worth.
good point but what i mean is that its not an achievement since all the girls here already don't care about body count so slaying doesn't require any extra effort or good looks literally means nothing, whereas meeting a girl at the library and then going out with her to the club knowing that she is most likely not as much of a whore as the girls that go out frequently feels much more worth as a slay.

i see no point in getting random slays and increasing body count, you can get enough experience on how to properly have sex from one proper long term relationship, after that if ur good looking you can larp any bodycount you want

• +1
Reactions: yue

Dont do any it / computer sciensce course

Just help your community and help the bullied kid and you’ll slay all the htbs at your uni

• JFL
I'm gonna tell you, that makes you just that much more attractive, being a good person, that’s attractive
It’s not about if you have cheekbones or you know, a certain type of eye shape, you know what’s really cool? NOT bullying the kid that’s getting bullied by everybody else, that’s fucking awesome, like, be that guy.
Has pic of guy with nice personality as pfp

im not dehli im speaking about wester universities sorority girls and etc, being more nt takes practice for yourself in weird situations
Thanks bhai

• Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer
get a social circle

• +1
get a girl on a date, buy her a shawarma. Her pussy is yours for 1 day

W reference

Stacies will go after Chads, not some average man. Being a man and average is no longer a viable option in 2024.

If you want free sex without paying, ugly women are for you. Go after the ugly women; they know they are ugly and are ready to compromise and have sex with an average man. They don't have high standards.

Stacies will go after Chads, not some average man. Being a man and average is no longer a viable option in 2024.

If you want free sex without paying, ugly women are for you. Go after the ugly women; they know they are ugly and are ready to compromise and have sex with an average man. They don't have high standards.
Bro doesn’t know about hypergamy☠️

1. Be nt
2. Do not be autistic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe and Deleted member 41006

get off this forum go to flat parties get drunk n kiss em