Tips on how to slay landwhales

Canwefixit

Canwefixit

Mistral
I am 5’10, white, 125lbs, beardless, 18 years old and virgin. Ima PSL 3.5 due to recessed maxilla and am really struggling to get laid. I usually get left on read by landwhales JFL. Idc at this point I’d fuck a 30 yo 400lbs landwhale now and need some tips on how to get them interested or told if its over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, N1c, RichardSpencel and 8 others
"125lbs." at 5'10" is true skeletor mode bro....you sound like you have an eating disorder...Either way you need to start bulking up and gymmaxxing if even fatshit landwhales aren't giving you the nod.

One thing I preach to anyone I can, fucking NECKmax! workout your neck and second best shoulders to keep width proportionate, start working on your body, not only is it aesthetic YOU will feel better physically, your family and friends and anyone around you will respect you far more as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Kmscurry, RichardSpencel and 8 others
Thanks for the advice. I will work on the gymcelling. I just come up with excuses like if I work out for a year and landwhales are still shitting on me then whats the point. Or bones over muscles. But gymcelling is still helpful as it’s better to live as 200lbs and ripped ugly dude than a skinny ugly dude. Also my eating pattern has got pretty fucked since rotting for the last year. Drinking 3-4 cans of coke a day and only eating once a day in the evenings

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Bro please quit drinking coke and switch to pepsi if you can't quit soda at all, coca-cola has been scientifically proven to decrease sperm count in males:
I'm here not to put down other men, I genuinely want you to succeed brother, if you ever feel like you're having trouble please shoot me a message to chat but you gotta quit that coke asap, it's gonna mess you up.

You're here cause you want to be better, try to eat more eggs (protein) and oatmal (carbs, energy in the mornings) for energy in the mornings, green tea is great for caffeine (better than coffee) and far healthier than coffee, you can even buy a thing of pills for caffeine to burn fat faster if need be (although you're already quite skinny so don't).

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10602, Acnno, Deleted member 5304 and 7 others
I am 5’10, white, 125lbs, beardless, 18 years old and virgin. Ima PSL 3.5 due to recessed maxilla and am really struggling to get laid. I usually get left on read by landwhales JFL. Idc at this point I’d fuck a 30 yo 400lbs landwhale now and need some tips on how to get them interested or told if its over.
pm me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002, Deleted member 7098 and WadlowMaxxing
Have you tried like approaching landwhales in real life and talking to them: "Hello landwhale, I'm Canwefixit, I'm virgin and desperate, can I fuck you?".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pizza, RichardSpencel, Acnno and 1 other person
Keep in mind that landwhales can have gymcelled and handsome high tier normies and above average guys. I see this almost daily. Even my chad friend fucked landwhales, because they where very sexual available and horny.
These fat creatures will look at you like a worthless human piece of shit.
Just because they are fat, it doesnt mean they dont have huge smv.
What you need is a landwhale that is also old/ugly and maybe even lost arms or legs and sits in a wheelchair.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 10516, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Bro please quit drinking coke and switch to pepsi if you can't quit soda at all, coca-cola has been scientifically proven to decrease sperm count in males:
I'm here not to put down other men, I genuinely want you to succeed brother, if you ever feel like you're having trouble please shoot me a message to chat but you gotta quit that coke asap, it's gonna mess you up.

You're here cause you want to be better, try to eat more eggs (protein) and oatmal (carbs, energy in the mornings) for energy in the mornings, green tea is great for caffeine (better than coffee) and far healthier than coffee, you can even buy a thing of pills for caffeine to burn fat faster if need be (although you're already quite skinny so don't).
Im gonna quit coke now and at the very least replace it with Pepsi. Are you sure Pepsi is better? as the ingredients are similar.
Have you tried like approaching landwhales in real life and talking to them: "Hello landwhale, I'm Canwefixit, I'm virgin and desperate, can I fuck you?".
I use apps like yubo and Tinder I rarely get messages so I add their snap from their bio. Because they must have like 99+ adds from desperate guys I rarely get a reply but when I do its dead replies especially if I show them what I look like.
Keep in mind that landwhales can have gymcelled and handsome high tier normies and above average guys. I see this almost daily. Even my chad friend fucked landwhales, because they where very sexual available and horny.
What you need is a landwhale that is also old/ugly and maybe even lost arms or legs and sits in a wheelchair.
Brutal blackpill there it really is true and they will also have tons of beta orbiters. It truely is over unless you’re chad. One time I took an 18 yo girl who must of been 400lbs at least to a restaurant. The date went well although I got dirty looks from people. Her friend was dating my friend at the time but a week after the date they broke up then this whale told me she couldn’t talk anymore and blocked me. She said she was a virgin but I later found out her bodycount was at least six and she fucked her half brother at 14 years old

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
If you cant get laid and also have no standards at all at the same time

U are truely ugly and should kys

Be attractive. Don't be unattractive.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Trevor Philips
I'm never going to lower my standards to something I can never be fully attracted to, It just wouldn't work out. I don't get people who lower their standards to such an extent, I could never do that, unless it had the potential to increase my status.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Lure them with a donut on a stick.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8832, RichardSpencel, Acnno and 2 others
Eat more, and minoxidil max for beard (eyebrows too if you need)

You need to lift ASAP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
ye they are just as picky in my experience

Brutal :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8028
It’s over.
All the robust chads and mainly tyrones have a field day with landwhales. Also the skinny lil baby looking ass niggas with 9 inchers.

no sex is better than sex with landwhale its not worth any effort bro

• +1
Reactions: DesiChad and Deleted member 12002
You need to be black, otherwise it won't work.

• JFL
Reactions: pizza
Be tall and black. Srs, every time I get a message on Tinder it's a land mammal.

Nah but forreal, you prob just have low self esteem. Literally anybody can sleep with fat girls. Even the "incels" on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
it just the same trick as usual, be good looking enough for her,
there is no other trick, just cope

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
She said she was a virgin but I later found out her bodycount was at least six and she fucked her half brother at 14 years old
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Have never had an interest in landwhales tbh, even though I like big girls, 160lb is my limit, and that too only when they're tall.

I think u might struggle here brother, there is a big movement, backed by soyciety, in the landwhale community of 'even though I'm fat I'm not going to settle for a fat guy and lower my standards'.

They pretty much have the same standards as any foid (6' tall, 6'' inch dick, 6 pack, 6 figure salary, 6 PSL) and if anything are more nazi about it cos they prob got some issues from childhood when they got a hard time for eating all day, so while a Becky can date down for the right guy, a landwhale needs that Chad to validate her to society.

Hello landwhale
Mx