Tips on improving brain function

G

Gosick

Kraken
Read alot of non fiction. Do brain exercises that help with lateral thinking, even crossword puzzles help, maybe try learning a new word or a few in your native language every day (there are many intelligent people who can't read documents written at a college level). Find a creative hobby, like coding, or some sort of skill that you must refine over time. Replace Movies and TV shows with documentaries or anime. Absolutely quit playing video games or participating in childish hobbies, if that's something you do. Exercise for at least 30 minutes a day or 60 minutes every other day (light cardio is more than enough), because it increases blood flow to the brain. Eat plenty of healthy protein and high quality vegetables, again, because it makes your brain work better. Seafood is the best for brain function. Don't smoke, or at least reduce smoking to minimal levels, if that's something you do. Excessive Smoking and drinking are terrible for brain function. Get plenty of sleep every night. Practice math everyday or mostly everyday even if you're an adult that's no longer in school, it improves critical thinking and the speed of your thinking.

• +1
Reactions: xefo, Need2Ascend, BigBoy and 2 others
idk i suffer from crippling depression

• +1
Reactions: xefo and JustBeCurry
i can barely do basic maths

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
this mf said anime

this mf said anime
Movies and TV's are all jewish propaganda intended to brainwash the masses into degeneracy , Anime on the otherhand isnt.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10494, bossman and Deleted member 7866
i can barely do basic maths
Start learning then lol. It was unsettling for me personally when I forgot alot of maths I learned when I was younger so I relearned it

Memory training is the best thing you can do to improve your cognitive ability. You can achieve close to superhuman levels of short term memory.