Lecherous

Lecherous

Youngmaxxer
Mepic1
Mepic2

Pics related (me)
I want to look as young as possible.
Mepic3

I wish I looked this young again and need advice. I started taking some collagen today but I'm not 100% sure what to do in terms of skincare routine.
I don't go out in the sun and if I do I cover up, wear a hat that sort of thing, plus It's fall almost winter where I live now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 16371 and horizon
How old are you? You already look 15

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: horizon and Lecherous
How old are you? You already look 15
I'm 17 currently, I'll be 18 in July so I take this as a win. Still want to look even younger though tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Your collagen is fine. You already look way younger than you should for your age.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620, Lecherous and Ken
dont lose your hair and stay skinny

Your collagen is fine. You already look way younger than you should for your age.
Thanks. I'm still gonna take some for my hair and nails and just to be on the safe side.
dont lose your hair and stay skinny
My dad turned 50 this year and has a full head of hair. I think I'll be alright in that department.
I do regular exercise and eat alright so I think I'll be okay there too.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and horizon
My dad turned 50 this year and has a full head of hair. I think I'll be alright in that department.
I do regular exercise and eat alright so I think I'll be okay there too.
The way you style your hair makes it look like your hairline is receding. It also makes you look like a school shooter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and Deleted member 23642
Limit estrogen

You hapas never fail me to disappoint jfl

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
you have the worst hairstyle, id change this imho

have you thought of sth that exposes the hairline more? like styling your hair back or sth

but ofc its personal preference

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, GymCelNeckPill, Banderacell and 3 others
You hapas never fail me to disappoint jfl
I'm (white) hispanic, not HAPA. Although that's not the first time someone has said that to me.

The way you style your hair makes it look like your hairline is receding. It also makes you look like a school shooter.
I'm semi-aware of that fact. I don't have the best hairline admittedly. Mostly concerned with face age but having bad hairline doesn't help.
What style would be better to cover up the sub-par hairline?
you have the worst hairstyle, id change this imho

have you thought of sth that exposes the hairline more? like styling your hair back or sth

but ofc its personal preference

• +1
Reactions: horizon
micro needling

• +1
Reactions: Lecherous
Limit estrogen
How can I avoid unwanted estrogen intake?
I'm a tad weary of too much testosterone just because I think it will make me more hairy. My body is already almost completely hairless.
I have no real body hair, only pubic hair and minimal armpit hair. Most guys my age seem a lot hairier. Not that I spend time staring.

I'm semi-aware of that fact. I don't have the best hairline admittedly. Mostly concerned with face age but having bad hairline doesn't help.
992dc865368592369b2182bcfef4e6c7.jpg
This contains an image of: DAMIÁN (@damianjcx) in 2022 | Cute boys haircuts, Boys haircuts, Boy hairstyles
ccf4d036aa1c4f90ef8802869896d4b4.jpg

something like this. Covers up the hairline/forehead well and a lot of people your age have this haircut.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and litaz
Don't go bald.

992dc865368592369b2182bcfef4e6c7.jpg
This contains an image of: DAMIÁN (@damianjcx) in 2022 | Cute boys haircuts, Boys haircuts, Boy hairstyles
ccf4d036aa1c4f90ef8802869896d4b4.jpg

something like this. Covers up the hairline/forehead well and a lot of people your age have this haircut.
Do you think I would have to go to a professional stylist or barbershop for this? I haven't been to the barber since I was ten and it was a really unpleasant experience. I have a certain level of fear and anxiety when it comes to that. Strangers with sharp objects very close to my face.
Not sure if this would fit me well and I have super straight hair that's very thick. I guess It wouldn't kill me to try I so decided.

• +1
Reactions: horizon and sergeant blackpill
View attachment 1955361View attachment 1955366
Pics related (me)
I want to look as young as possible.
View attachment 1955370
I wish I looked this young again and need advice. I started taking some collagen today but I'm not 100% sure what to do in terms of skincare routine.
I don't go out in the sun and if I do I cover up, wear a hat that sort of thing, plus It's fall almost winter where I live now.
you look young but yeah you looked better in that last picture

• +1
I have a certain level of fear and anxiety when it comes to that. Strangers with sharp objects very close to my face.
My brother has autism and he reacts in a similar way to haircuts. Might wanna get that checked out.
Do you think I would have to go to a professional stylist or barbershop for this?
Get it trimmed on the sides and just a little bit off the top. Otherwise, your current hair length is good.
Not sure if this would fit me well and I have super straight hair that's very thick.

Follow this video, it shows how to turn straight hair into that hairstyle. I have wavy hair though, so it's not something I have to deal with.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and Lecherous
you look young but yeah you looked better in that last picture
Puberty was not so good to me.
I think what screwed me over the most was braces for my teeth.
In so many older pictures pre-braces it looks like I had a decent shot at having a conventionally attractive jawline.
Really think those braces messed it all up for me.

Last edited:
My brother has autism and he reacts in a similar way to haircuts. Might wanna get that checked out.
I had a screening done for autism and they said I didn't have it. However may be important to note I have been diagnosed with paranoid-schizophrenia so maybe it has something to do with that.
Get it trimmed on the sides and just a little bit off the top. Otherwise, your current hair length is good.
:yes:

Follow this video, it shows how to turn straight hair into that hairstyle. I have wavy hair though, so it's not something I have to deal with.

Thanks.

• +1
I had a screening done for autism and they said I didn't have it. However may be important to note I have been diagnosed with paranoid-schizophrenia so maybe it has something to do with that.

:yes:

Thanks.
most guys here are schizo-autist psychopaths so you'll fit right in here

• JFL
most guys here are schizo-autist psychopaths so you'll fit right in here
I'm quite aware but thanks for the heads up. Lurked here for a long time as you can see the difference in my join date and any posts made. Been on sites in the incelsophere and blackpilll communities before other than this site. This site Is rather tame compared to most others.

Yes. I still want to look younger though.
Just don't lose your hair I understand young girls are the best but your not even that old yet

• +1
my opinion:

my bet is your hairline isnt bad, but even if its a bit receeding its better to expose then to cover the way you are doing it. or if you want to cover do a ceasar haircut or do a tom brady

right now you remind me of that killer from no country for old men (haircut wise) or like me when i was 5 and my mum still cut my hair

I'm (white) hispanic, not HAPA. Although that's not the first time someone has said that to me.
You’re brown latino stop it
That is not a spaniard that’s a honduran

You’re brown latino stop it
That is not a spaniard that’s a honduran
How do you know? One of my parents has blue eyes and I had blonde hair when I was younger. Projecting perhaps?
IMG 2096

I'm mostly tan from hanging out in the sun too much with no sunscreen.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
my opinion:

my bet is your hairline isnt bad, but even if its a bit receeding its better to expose then to cover the way you are doing it. or if you want to cover do a ceasar haircut or do a tom brady

right now you remind me of that killer from no country for old men (haircut wise) or like me when i was 5 and my mum still cut my hair
Not receding just looks like the mcdonalds logo. I cut my own hair right now cause I'm the only one I trust to do it.
My grandpa used to because he was a professional barber for 50 years but he's 83 years old now and can't stand longer than a few minutes at a time.
When my hair was even longer I got cold approached by a 14yo blonde stacy at the park (keep in mind I was 16 at the time so moralfags don't get triggered) and she complimented my hair. I also got compliments from other girls but that was probably the most notable.
That's why I'm hesitant to make decisions about hair.

Not receding just looks like the mcdonalds logo. I cut my own hair right now cause I'm the only one I trust to do it.
My grandpa used to because he was a professional barber for 50 years but he's 83 years old now and can't stand longer than a few minutes at a time.
When my hair was even longer I got cold approached by a 14yo blonde stacy at the park (keep in mind I was 16 at the time so moralfags don't get triggered) and she complimented my hair. I also got compliments from other girls but that was probably the most notable.
That's why I'm hesitant to make decisions about hair.
ah okay so you are a bit on the spectrum
ofc its up to you but right now you remind haircutwise of adam laza, autistic school shooter haircut

yMk2oNzJFsCJHK4qmdpYO90Q7IT.jpg

you can keep your hair longer if thats what concern you (google „medium long hairstyle men“) but really try to get a haircut

or learn to cut it yourself but better

and in case you fuck up: it always grows back

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner
Why do you want to look like a lil boy who's balls haven't drop yet?

Do you want guys like michael jackson to molest you?

what would make or break me when it comes to prettyboymaxxing (on my looks)
It's pretty much all genes I'm guessing get curly hair a haircut and dress like them.

Short hair is ideal, medium and long don't fit everyone, depends on phenotype and neurocranium. I personally look best with very short fade taper on sides and long but not too much on top where it starts falling down my forehead

• +1
Short hair is ideal, medium and long don't fit everyone, depends on phenotype and neurocranium. I personally look best with very short fade taper on sides and long but not too much on top where it starts falling down my forehead
It's different for everyone I guess. But, I don't think OP has the robust bones to suit a shorter haircut. I keep my hair longer for the same reason.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
It's different for everyone I guess. But, I don't think OP has the robust bones to suit a shorter haircut. I keep my hair longer for the same reason.
Yeah he should do medium, my hair is shoulder length now or slightly bellow tho jfl, but i know i looked best with short hair
Received 1244523032772763
SmartSelect 20221118 002051

ah okay so you are a bit on the spectrum
ofc its up to you but right now you remind haircutwise of adam laza, autistic school shooter haircut

yMk2oNzJFsCJHK4qmdpYO90Q7IT.jpg

you can keep your hair longer if thats what concern you (google „medium long hairstyle men“) but really try to get a haircut

or learn to cut it yourself but better

and in case you fuck up: it always grows back
Mepic4
Mepic6
Mepic7

Pics of me with shorter hair, which I think pales in comparison to now or anytime I had longer hair.
I definitely hairmog myself now compared to short hair me.
this one mogs all three of those combined.
Mepic8

\/ This one is just a bonus of when I was baldmaxxed
PSA; don't baldmaxx, especially when you have good hair.
Mepic5

• JFL
Reactions: Ken and TsarTsar444
View attachment 1955510View attachment 1955512View attachment 1955513
Pics of me with shorter hair, which I think pales in comparison to now or anytime I had longer hair.
I definitely hairmog myself now compared to short hair me.
this one mogs all three of those combined.
View attachment 1955515
\/ This one is just a bonus of when I was baldmaxxed
PSA; don't baldmaxx, especially when you have good hair.
View attachment 1955516
Short hair makes you look like a bulied nerd victim. But mirin baldmaxed ascended monk tho

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1

How long should the hair be for this? Looks 5-6 inches in video?

• +1
How long should the hair be for this? Looks 5-6 inches in video?
Yeah somewhere around that length on the top should work. It's your choice whether you want a skin fade vs. longer hair on the sides though.

Yeah somewhere around that length on the top should work. It's your choice whether you want a skin fade vs. longer hair on the sides though.

I think skin fade only works for very dark hair colours, I have had them in the past but with my “dirty blonde” it just looks strange

jbmaxing? respectable :feelsez:

• +1