Tips that helped me- 1

H

hmm

Iron
Hey Thanks for stopping by, and reading my post.

so let's get to point, a few of people from my previous introduction post, started asking for tips, so I thought why not creating a series of posts, mentioning the advices I used to become the "Handsome guy in the campus" or a prettyboy slayer, well I'll admit it, my brother is way more handsome than me, for example if I look like the young version of Leonardo DiCaprio, he is Alain delon, you get the gist of it, yeah, he taught me to mew and other things, but he emphasized a lot on chewing as well...

oky so now you know what this post is about

My story: when I was 15, I was pretty n all, looked like a twink with no definition, no hollow cheeks, I was the average prettyboy tik toker basically, I mewed, so my bone structure was good but for god's sake I dunno why, I didn't pay much attention to chewing, resulting in a narrow lower third.

then one day I started to chew, fast forward, my face literally changed, I went from a boneless bitch who relied on forward growth to a having a robust jaw...

I chewed a normal gum 1hr/3 days a week.

hence, chew your gum

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Ryldoo IS COPING
so you're probably chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and hmm
what kind of gum did you chew and tell me why ur not larping cope rn

• +1
Reactions: hmm
Why am I not larping cope? Idk man, gum? Uhh mostly sugar-free ones, I chewed the orbits, 2 at once
wtf bro chewing 2 orbit gums at once shouuld do absolutely nothing to your jaw since it's not even enough hypertrophy.

you literally just had puberty happen to u

wtf bro chewing 2 orbit gums at once shouuld do absolutely nothing to your jaw since it's not even enough hypertrophy.

you literally just had puberty happen to u
No no, my jaw were really untrained, so I'd be sore, I eventually increased the no. of gums

No no, my jaw were really untrained, so I'd be sore, I eventually increased the no. of gums
makes sense then.

• +1
Reactions: hmm