tips to slay as a 5ft 4.25 (163 cm) asian male?

K

kegelmaxer

Copemaxxing ideation
I'm an oldcel KHHV 29 yr old
How can I change my life?

I remember my high school encounters two beckies sitting at the cafeteria and I went to sit to strike up a conservation because there was no other table anyway but they said it was occupied with a rlly disgusted condescending look as I walked back to just walk around 5-10 mins later i came back in to see them frolicking and giggling with this 6ft 2 bbc it was so potent ragefuel that I went straight up to him and yelled "FUCK NIGGERS" the guy stood up and said what'd you say you and I was like ur race is descended from slaves and we dominite the fucking silicon valley go back to where you belong haiti or whatever you fucking nigger and he yelled at the top of his lungs "I ain't no nigger bitch IM A SAND NIGGER". I froze with a look of shock on my face and ran upstairs to avoid confrontation.

Anyway i was looking up his profile on LinkedIn the other day and he works as a sanitation worker for a wildlife sanctuary so atleast i mog him profesionally

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Lolcel, Mateusz74, Stevensmithgerard and 8 others
I mustve been an atom in my past life
cus ion remember asking

• JFL
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, alriodai, .👽. and 2 others
I'm an oldcel KHHV 29 yr old
How can I change my life?

I remember my high school encounters two beckies sitting at the cafeteria and I went to sit to strike up a conservation because there was no other table anyway but they said it was occupied with a rlly disgusted condescending look as I walked back to just walk around 5-10 mins later i came back in to see them frolicking and giggling with this 6ft 2 bbc it was so potent ragefuel that I went straight up to him and yelled "FUCK NIGGERS" the guy stood up and said what'd you say you and I was like ur race is descended from slaves and we dominite the fucking silicon valley go back to where you belong haiti or whatever you fucking nigger and he yelled at the top of his lungs "I ain't no nigger bitch IM A SAND NIGGER". I froze with a look of shock on my face and ran upstairs to avoid confrontation.

Anyway i was looking up his profile on LinkedIn the other day and he works as a sanitation worker for a wildlife sanctuary so atleast i mog him profesionally
image0.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 8165 and 1 other person
> 5’4
> Asian

pick a struggle bro

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, 189 and Deleted member 6531
Get rich and SEAmax

Move to Canada tbh @Biggdink Will Wholeheartedly accept you.

@volcelfatcel @gamma Thoughts??

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: AcneScars, Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 6531 and 3 others
As a 5'5 dravidian subhuman I can relate to this thread a lot
Move to Canada tbh @Biggdink Will Wholeheartedly accept you.

@volcelfatcel @gamma Thoughts??

• JFL
Reactions: gamma and kegelmaxer
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Pumanator, Lolcel and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back