XAE17

XAE17

Banned
EA512F8D 17FA 448B 9AC1 96ED00BEAE7C

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101
HGH, gain weight, lift

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 18244 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 18890 and 4 others
Height?

Far right pic looks ok. Lift hard though

Age? Height? Location?
Are you mixed race or indian? I genuinely can't tell. You'd ascend from dreads + gymcelling.
Your neck looks small asf too, fix that. You look kinda weak so you need to masculinemaxx, maybe grow facial hair too.

Age? Height? Location?
Are you mixed race or indian? I genuinely can't tell. You'd ascend from dreads + gymcelling.
Your neck looks small asf too, fix that. You look kinda weak so you need to masculinemaxx, maybe grow facial hair too.
17. 5’11-6’0 Northeast, USA

I’m part North African and part middle eastern.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
17. 5’11-6’0 Northeast, USA

I’m part North African and part middle eastern.
If you grew dreads you could fraud as mulatto and run thug game and fuck mad bitches that way.
Like dreads + gymcelling + thugmaxxing apparel like nike/northface/etc would ascend you hard.

If you don't want to go thugmaxxing route I'd say either keep your hair short or grow it long like the pic below, the middle length hair you have rn doesn't look good. Long hair would also hide your large protruding ears.
Brother-jumbo.jpg

Just try to exercise neck and just get big.
I'd recommend trying to lighten your skin too.
Post a side profile too.

If you grew dreads you could fraud as mulatto and run thug game and fuck mad bitches that way.
Like dreads + gymcelling + thugmaxxing apparel like nike/northface/etc would ascend you hard.

If you don't want to go thugmaxxing route I'd say either keep your hair short or grow it long like the pic below, the middle length hair you have rn doesn't look good. Long hair would also hide your large protruding ears.
Brother-jumbo.jpg

Just try to exercise neck and just get big.
I'd recommend trying to lighten your skin too.
Post a side profile too.
Literally the only good advice you gave here is muscle building. So I’ll take that. Thank you.

Literally the only good advice you gave here is muscle building. So I’ll take that. Thank you.
Your current skin color is shit if you're not running mulatto game. You should lighten to look like other MENA.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Your current skin color is shit if you're not running mulatto game. You should lighten to look like other MENA.
Well currently I’m more focused on quality skin (skincaremaxxing like using a cleanser, moisturizer, vitamin c/collagen and retinol). On top of that I’m more focused on bone structure and body attractiveness.

What can I use to lighten my skin?

Well currently I’m more focused on quality skin (skincaremaxxing like using a cleanser, moisturizer, vitamin c/collagen and retinol). On top of that I’m more focused on bone structure and body attractiveness.
What can I use to lighten my skin?
It's good that you're already using vitamin C
Do research and consider using sun screen, BHA, AHA, niacinimide, arbutin, kojic acid, retinols

why does my height matter in this?
If you're short you should do steroids

If 5'11+ can get away with just softmaxxing

Basic ones
Skin hair eyebrows, neck training
So basically my plan is as follows:

1. Weight gain / Muscle building (including neck)
2. Skincare (Cleanser, Moisturizer, Vitamin C / Collagen and Retinol / Hyaluronic acid.)
3. Mewing + Chewmaxxing

why does my height matter in this?
height is a factor 2nd to face being first. You are still a teen you should not be here really it will warp your sense of standards. Lift until 18 then access what you need if no success with woman

height is a factor 2nd to face being first. You are still a teen you should not be here really it will warp your sense of standards. Lift until 18 then access what you need if no success with woman
I'm fine with height so far. As for not being here I guess that's true but I am addicted to this forum so I should try and limit my stay. Also if you read above, I mentioned my looksmax plan so hopefully it will work out for me.

I'm fine with height so far. As for not being here I guess that's true but I am addicted to this forum so I should try and limit my stay. Also if you read above, I mentioned my looksmax plan so hopefully it will work out for me.
Hope it works out allot of people here troll for the sake of fucking with peoples mental

• +1
Reactions: XAE17
For your mutt iq yes i agree
Me telling you the truth is high IQ

Btw you legit look like a mutt anyway wtf is that hair jfl

Rope is easiest for you my friend

Me telling you the truth is high IQ

Btw you legit look like a mutt anyway wtf is that hair jfl

Rope is easiest for you my friend
I look normal. Also what’s wrong with my hair?

For your mutt iq yes i agree
Why are you being arrogant? There's no reason for people to give you tips if you're gonna ignore their tips and treat them like shit. :hnghn:

• JFL
Should I take it?
You can't even drive yet asking if you should take gear as a pajeet at 14 i think this site should be view only for under 18s

You look young, you'll grow into your face eventually just lift in the meantime. Dont do gear.

You can't even drive yet asking if you should take gear as a pajeet at 14 i think this site should be view only for under 18s
Ok dawg let’s get one thing straight.

I’m a 17
Arab
And I have a drivers license
Get it right home boi

Why are you being arrogant? There's no reason for people to give you tips if you're gonna ignore their tips and treat them like shit. :hnghn:
That’s not arrogance. Go search up the definition before u use it

you look north sudanese/egyptian

That’s not arrogance. Go search up the definition before u use it

arrogance​

noun
Save Word
To save this word, you'll need to log in.

ar·ro·gance | \ ˈer-ə-gən(t)s , ˈa-rə- \

Definition of arrogance

: an attitude of superiority manifested in an overbearing manner or in presumptuous claims or assumptions

You assumed that Chadethnic101 is low iq and you act like a know-it-all, nigga that is literally being arrogant lol.

Everyones saying lift which is obvious so I'm not even gonna say anything about that. Grow out your hair, I recommend a taper fade for your facial structure. After a couple months you'll be able to determine your curl type probably 3C - 2A. Short hair is killing you right now.

• +1
You assumed that Chadethnic101 is low iq and you act like a know-it-all, nigga that is literally being arrogant lol.
Lol you clearly haven’t read the the insults I’ve received including by him.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bvnny.
Everyones saying lift which is obvious so I'm not even gonna say anything about that. Grow out your hair, I recommend a taper fade for your facial structure. After a couple months you'll be able to determine your curl type probably 3C - 2A. Short hair is killing you right now.
Ok thank you. So grow hair out from the top and get a fade on the sides. What are some good products for curly hair?