Tips?

Ok thank you. So grow hair out from the top and get a fade on the sides. What are some good products for curly hair?

I'd say grow it out on the sides and back initially with a fade because you'll probably want to later eventually anyways. If you dont like the look you can always chop it. For hair products I'd recommend some Shea Moisture Conditioner and Shampoo. Also get a leave in conditioner, I recommend Miss Jessies. There's varying types of each brand but you just have to try them to see the difference in effects on your hair. You can also deep condition your hair, but I've never seen the need for it myself beyond special occasions.

• +1
Reactions: XAE17
I'd say grow it out on the sides and back initially with a fade because you'll probably want to later eventually anyways. If you dont like the look you can always chop it. For hair products I'd recommend some Shea Moisture Conditioner and Shampoo. Also get a leave in conditioner, I recommend Miss Jessies. There's varying types of each brand but you just have to try them to see the difference in effects on your hair. You can also deep condition your hair, but I've never seen the need for it myself beyond special occasions.
Alright thanks man. Hope it helps me get girls

Why are you being arrogant? There's no reason for people to give you tips if you're gonna ignore their tips and treat them like shit. :hnghn:
nigga people are telling him to kill himself how is that advice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Why are you being arrogant? There's no reason for people to give you tips if you're gonna ignore their tips and treat them like shit. :hnghn:
nigga people are telling him to kill himself how is that advice

• +1
Reactions: XAE17
HGH, gain weight, lift
I got my thyroid levels tested and I’m waiting for the results.

How am I supposed to get proper GH without the doctors permission?